• 3 weeks later...
I wanna buy that album! So I'm collecting the money :D

Anyway, do you like it? I have listened to some songs and I really like it :wub2:

I love it! It really brings out the 80's music, it's like disco music but not heavy like nowadays you know? It makes you feel light and free.. A bit like Mika's music I think:bleh:

Brilliant choise! Love that album! Totally worth buying! :thumb_yello:

Thanks! It is totally worth it, I saw Love Etc on tv first, then Mika came on and mentioned them, looked the album up and bought it!:naughty:

Probably one of the best CD's I've bought so far.:wub2:

Thanks! It is totally worth it, I saw Love Etc on tv first, then Mika came on and mentioned them, looked the album up and bought it!:naughty:

Probably one of the best CD's I've bought so far.:wub2:

Yeah, because of Mika I tried to listen to them and what do you know - I loved it :naughty:

What your fav track on it?

Yeah, because of Mika I tried to listen to them and what do you know - I loved it :naughty:

What your fav track on it?

Haha yes I've got to thank him, I've got to know some pretty good bands/artists just because of him!:naughty:

Love Etc and Pandemonium!

Haha yes I've got to thank him, I've got to know some pretty good bands/artists just because of him!:naughty:

Love Etc and Pandemonium!

:naughty:

Mine too. Also "Did you see me coming?"(I heard this one gonna be 2nd single.. Damn, I really wanted "Pandemonium" to be it..), "Vulnerable", "All around the world".. Ahh, they all are pretty awesome :naughty:

:naughty:

Mine too. Also "Did you see me coming?"(I heard this one gonna be 2nd single.. Damn, I really wanted "Pandemonium" to be it..), "Vulnerable", "All around the world".. Ahh, they all are pretty awesome :naughty:

Yep, it's hard to just pick one that could be the single or your favourite!:naughty: