I bought that CD, it is quite good:thumb_yello: My favourite song off of it is one called "Sooner or Later".

yeah, I have it on my Ipod I like it too:thumb_yello: But I hate people who download everything, I think that when you réally like an artist you should buy the album instead of download everything:thumbdown:

yeah, I have it on my Ipod I like it too:thumb_yello: But I hate people who download everything, I think that when you réally like an artist you should buy the album instead of download everything:thumbdown:

That is true. I LOVE buying CDs!

• 2 weeks later...
Tussles In Brussels by The Hives

Actually, it's a DVD... but oh well, who cares?

me, as the thread starter. you shouldn't be posting your last DVD purchases here.. it's the last CD you bought!!! sheesh people post thing in the right places next time, pleaaaaase!!!

j/k :naughty:

I need an advice: I don't like Coldplay, I really don't. But I love their latest single "Viva la Vida", so I'm thinking about buying the album: what do you suggest me, is it worth it?

u can downloaded the song if thats all u want

do u have iTunes?

if not ive got a downloading sight. totally free, and harmless :D

weeh Franz Ferdinand!:punk: I'm waiting for their new album :thumb_yello:

I bought this for a bdaygift...even if Timbaland ruined some songs :blink:

24zf39e.jpg

I LOVE this CD!! It's just wonderful:mf_lustslow:

My last CD I bought was "Sexy as hell" from Sarah Connor:original: She's I German singer, so I guess most of you don't know her.. But she's good!

I need an advice: I don't like Coldplay, I really don't. But I love their latest single "Viva la Vida", so I'm thinking about buying the album: what do you suggest me, is it worth it?

It is. But this is one big fan talkin'.:naughty:

But ok, on a serious note I really do think it's worth it.:thumb_yello:This new CD is very different from the others, at least IMO, so maybe you'll like this ''new'' sound.:wink2:

u can downloaded the song if thats all u want

do u have iTunes?

if not ive got a downloading sight. totally free, and harmless :D

Erm..yeah I know, but I'm having some HD issues so I have to actually buy music:original:

It is. But this is one big fan talkin'.:naughty:

But ok, on a serious note I really do think it's worth it.:thumb_yello:This new CD is very different from the others, at least IMO, so maybe you'll like this ''new'' sound.:wink2:

I guess I'll buy the album then, I'm really curious and I keep listening to Viva La Vida, it's stuck in my mind!:naughty:

The last cd I bought was The Verve, Forth....

Just about a minute ago. Saw tem at Werchter and I like them for such a long time now. Bought other songs of them online, but this new album is worth the special edition:thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

The last cd I bought was The Verve, Forth....

Just about a minute ago. Saw tem at Werchter and I like them for such a long time now. Bought other songs of them online, but this new album is worth the special edition:thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

I love the verve, lucky!:wub2: