I bought Scouting For Girls Album to listen to before going to their gig, but then they cancelled cos the lead singer was sick, and rescheduled. I feel like I've gone through that process before :mf_rosetinted:

The last CD I bought, today actually, was one by a Canadian band called Creature and the title of the CD is "No Sleep At All".

I bought it for my friend because we went to Mika's concert on January 29th/08 at the Kool Haus and Creature was the opening band. Let's just say she loved it.

You should really check their music out...they rock.

The last time I bought a CD was today. My CD collection is richer for Gogol Bordello- Super Taranta, their new one. I still haven't listened to it 'cause I just got home but I already know that songs on it are amazing and I can't wait to have a listen.

Uhmmmm....let me see...the last CD I bought was...Life In Cartoon Motion! It was in November 2007. Yes,it was loooong time ago...:naughty:

I usually dont buy CDs. I download songs from some sites or stuff like that.:wink2:

• 1 month later...
Haha, sounds like me on amazon, I usually order 4 a time, 'just to make it worthwile..:bleh:':naughty:

:lmao:

yeah, it is hard to restrain yourself sometimes:bleh:

wait till Mika's new albums out, it'll be that, merchandice, all his singles, concert tickets, and before we know it, broke again:naughty:

:lmao:

yeah, it is hard to restrain yourself sometimes:bleh:

wait till Mika's new albums out, it'll be that, merchandice, all his singles, concert tickets, and before we know it, broke again:naughty:

Toooo true! But Mika's worth it :naughty:

Sme reason why I love and hate napster! I'm like, it's only 75p per track, and before you know it the bill is £7.50 (or more) in one week :shocked:

I have banned myself from even looking there for the week :naughty:

Well...i did go on yesterday, but only got one. Then remembered I forgot one, so got another :naughty:

Toooo true! But Mika's worth it :naughty:

Sme reason why I love and hate napster! I'm like, it's only 75p per track, and before you know it the bill is £7.50 (or more) in one week :shocked:

I have banned myself from even looking there for the week :naughty:

Well...i did go on yesterday, but only got one. Then remembered I forgot one, so got another :naughty:

yeah, he is worth is:wub2:

75p, not bad!

but yeah, maybe not so good when you see the bill...

:naughty: that sounds like a hard ban to keep up with..but you could treat yourself in the end if you didn't go on it in a while:bleh: