Flashing Hearts - Mika Discount

babspanky

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just found this thread, that is AWESOME news! I love how we can get a discount and I really, really like the fact that if I get one I can have it shipped for the same price as the UK. I thought for sure it would be kind of expensive shipping to the US so that's why I didn't bother to really look! I didn't want to get excited about it and then have to pay a lot!

Thanks! :biggrin2:

Edit: I just noticed that it says this on the website: "We're thrilled that our Flashing Glitter Heart has been chosen to identify Mika fans..." and it shows the picture too! That's cool!

Thanks so much for the information, babspanky and for getting us the discount! You're awesome! I will buy some as soon as I get paid.

Oh, and your picture is fantastic!!!

I was but the channel mandi, :naughty: The guy said other people had been asking for discount and I kept sending him links to the thread and the pic of Mika wearing the heart, so I guess I was just the one he replied to, luck of the draw!

Whoa, that's great babs! Thank you so much! Can we call you Queen of Mikamedia now?

That's very nice of the company, too (especially about the shipping)! Now I'm in a quandary though. I want to patronize the glow company because of how nice they were, but I think the US-based company that also sells such hearts is cheaper... actually, nevermind, you can only buy 24 of them at one go there. So for all my singular flashy-Mika-needs, I shall use the glow company!

Still Sivan, if you ever need 24 or 12 of something flashy in the US, you can get it from the US site (link in the other thread).

--Jack

What the f''k is he doing ????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****ting on us scandinavian fans and doing a fabulous gig for the other ones ????! WTF %¤"¤%/(/)?(`=

:shocked::badmood::protest::hypo::giljotiini::annoyed_h4h:

That bitch !! I'm freakin' crying now ................................ For real ...

YAYY this is awsome! i was so disappointed when i saw it was only UK back when this was first discussed, so this made my day!! thanks so much for taking the initiative to do this (and everyone else who sent an email lol)!

:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

nooooooooooo! has anyone got a spare heart i can buy off them on the day of sommerset house because i just tried to but some but my damn bank card is being refused. it did it the other day too on ebay, and i rang 'em up and they said there isnt a problem... yeah SURE there isnt!!

anyway, yeah, id be very grateful as i did have a heart, but it did indeed BREAK! :sneaky2:

placed my order and emailed them my correct address (you cannot select anything but uk inthe online order form). currently panicking till they confirm me they'l ship to the correct addy..

sigh pathetic control freak here... :boxed:

Guys, as you all know, flashing hearts have become the way to identify other MFC members at Mika gigs.

Mika has been spotted wearing one (see below at Shepherd's Bush -thanks carrienevie).

Now the nice people at The Glow Company ,have offered us a discount when we shop with them!

Simply put GLOWMIKA (in capitals ) in the media code box on checkout, and you will get 5% off all orders!

In addition to this, if any MFC members who live outside of the UK wish to buy Flashing Hearts only just fill in the form for payment and ignore where it says UK only. For MFC members they will ship the hearts worldwide for the same postage as the UK. As I said though they will only ship the hearts worldwide, not other products.

My advice is to get more than one though. If it's for yourself only I would say 3, if you think you may give some away (which I have) then 12 or 24 - and no, I am not on commission! ( They do lots of other glow gadgets too and delivery time is really quick.) Don't forget your foreign fans :naughty:, they will only ship the hearts to you.

glowingheart.jpg

I just ordered glow hearts from the site. I also sent them an email, as my receipt has me living in the UK. I live in the US. I hope that everything is in order.

nooooooooooo! has anyone got a spare heart i can buy off them on the day of sommerset house because i just tried to but some but my damn bank card is being refused. it did it the other day too on ebay, and i rang 'em up and they said there isnt a problem... yeah SURE there isnt!!

anyway, yeah, id be very grateful as i did have a heart, but it did indeed BREAK! :sneaky2:

You calling my heart defective?? See me after school!

placed my order and emailed them my correct address (you cannot select anything but uk inthe online order form). currently panicking till they confirm me they'l ship to the correct addy..

sigh pathetic control freak here... :boxed:

It's ok avoca, they said for non UK people just ignore that, but make sure you put your full address though. :naughty:

let's keep fingers crossed for both of us then! :wink2:

Avoca and Carrie, here is a bit of cut and paste! of the email that the man from the Glow Company sent me

Thats great - just a small point - we will send just the hearts anywhere in the world - all customers need to do is order online best they can ignoring UK & we will send at no additional cost - they dont need to contact us & orders dispatch daily