Waiting Patiently For More US dates...

Sivan

u know, i really don't think u have it that bad... u saw him lots of times, and the us is somewhere he will actually visit lots of times again so relax

im not sure when he will be back in the usa :boxed: after september.....

who knows...maybe he will start working on a new album after touring around january...

im sorry but even if i saw him few times doesnt mean i cant miss him... right? :blush-anim-cl:

AND! the ennoying thing is that he will be here and i wont because of the stupied visa.... so i hope it wont happend...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im not sure when he will be back in the usa :boxed: after september.....

who knows...maybe he will start working on a new album after touring around january...

im sorry but even if i saw him few times doesnt mean i cant miss him... right? :blush-anim-cl:

AND! the ennoying thing is that he will be here and i wont because of the stupied visa.... so i hope it wont happend...

lol of course u can miss him! lol, i just hate being stuck here in this stupid country so that i can't go to many gigs, well actually just the one:blink: :boxed:

lol of course u can miss him! lol, i just hate being stuck here in this stupid country so that i can't go to many gigs, well actually just the one:blink: :boxed:

i know how u feel believe me! in israel i was stuck for 26 years and didnt get to see my fave bands.... i once took a 15 hours flight to see one of my fave bands...

i got lucky with mika that he came to LA exactly when i came here...

i need more mika! lol i hope u could go to a show sometime.... cant u go to one? somewhere? :boxed:

I don't mind rushing him! Geez louise, hurry up with the dates, wouldya! I mean, don't be such a great performer if you expect us to not have high demands, right? LOL...

Naw, but seriously....I wish he would release them. I feel uncomfortable with buying tickets to other shows that'll be in Sept. A couple days ago I bought tickets to see the Killers on Sept 5th, so I really hope this won't conflict with anything Mika...

i'd suggest he get some rest and relax, etc.... BUT if he were intending to tour the US in september, i would LOVE to know ASAP!!!! this will save me the $950 i will be spending cutting classes, flying to manchester, and attending his concert. aaaaah

According to the calendar, he should be there last week of september - early october...

yeah i know..... u mean the festival?

im waiting for REAL tour dates... mika shows...not vestivals :)

I'm just as desperate as you, Sivan.... :blink:

I'm just as desperate as you, Sivan.... :blink:

gggaaahhH!! im exploding of impatience!!!!!!

eeeekkk!!! Hurry up!

atleast we r all supporting eachother while waiting ;)

haha that was funny Sivan haha...

ummm yeah, im not really waiting as patiently as i should be waiting...

I'm on like an autopilot mode, and i'll snap out of it once I see a new tour date that i can go to aaahhhhhh!!!

Yea i completely understand if you guys need a break!!!!

O and i'm getting a new awesome camera, so i'll have awesome, amazing footage for the next concert!!! WEEEEEE!

Btw, does anyone know of any cameras that are small but awesome quality and take really good pictures and vids? Is the Sony Cybershot any good?

Are we restricted in any way as to the type of camera we have. I know that some artists allow pics and not video.

Are we restricted in any way as to the type of camera we have. I know that some artists allow pics and not video.

i think it depends what venue it is

atleast we r all supporting eachother while waiting ;)

Yeah, that's good, at least... do you remember how depressed I was

while waiting for them to announce something in DC back in April?

I thought I'd NEVER get to see him in person... and you were all here

for me then, too!

:huglove:

Although I'd really like to hear some dates... !:naughty:

dcdeb

Well Mika...my birthday is September 4th. That sure would be a nice birthday present, actually probably the only way I'd be able to convince my parents to let me go again!

Yeah, that's good, at least... do you remember how depressed I was

while waiting for them to announce something in DC back in April?

I thought I'd NEVER get to see him in person... and you were all here

for me then, too!

:huglove:

Although I'd really like to hear some dates... !:naughty:

dcdeb

yes! and i remember how happy we all were when the dates were out! and than they added DC!! hehe

I was talking about a real tour too ! But if he's doing a festival there at this date, it would be surprising that he flights back to UK, then goes again to US several weeks later (and i don't see when since there the European then the UK tour) to do the US gig tour ! And he has a week and a half off after this festival... IMO, this will be your US tour :thumb_yello: After the festival... Or maybe even around the festival : a bit before, a bit after...

Pure speculation, i would say :

Canada : between September 10th and 20th (since he's apparently confirmed to Osheaga festival, but not the day)

US : between September 25th and October 5th

He's confirmed Osheaga?!!! :shocked:

I think he did, but just not the day... I read it on the French forum... Where there are some French Canadians...

Thank you! :yay:

Maybe my husband won't strangle me then...I bought a pair of tickets for both days, 2 months ago...just on pure hope & speculation that he might come....$350 buckaroos!