pics from the exhibition

hotdlp

eiiii! yesterday i was in the launch of the exhibition and i could meet MIKA!!!!!It was amazing!!!!! He and her sister are soooo talent!!! I never tought that I could met him...it was like a dream :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

You're a lucky lucky girl!!!

How was it?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*takes herself a chair to sit down and waits patiently*

Yes, Pop_girl, how was it?

comes join and grabs some popcorn... don't mind if i hang around with u 2 while she explains do ya? :bleh:

Wow! These are truly amazing. Thanks for posting it.:thumb_yello: I wish I could see this exhibition too.

I hope you don't mind if I join you too?:bleh: I'd also love to hear how it was, so PopGirl please tell us!:wink2:

Danika, you are a STAR honey!!!!! :huglove:

Thank you so much for bringing the exhibit to all of us!

The sketches are my favorites. I love seeing his colorful world unfold right in front of me. I feel like I understand the concept a bit better after viewing these.

Danika you're the best!

Thank you sooooo much darling :huglove::flowers2:

:woot_jump:

oooh!! look!!!

there's a girl in the pic!!

what a hottie :das:

lmao mona :roftl: .. yeah she really is isn't she :das:

Wow! I can't believe they let you take photos, but I'm so glad they did!

Thanks so much for sharing them with us, so quickly too! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Thanks so much about the pictures! :flowers2: I was also afraid that it will not be allowed to take photos there and I won't see how it was. Still I would like to know which drawings are Mika's and which are DaWack's. It is great that there are also sketches so that you can see how the ideas developed. Greeeat :thumb_yello:

omg omg i love it so muchhh... i love his world and the artwork and EVERYTHING!! Its so amazing, my goodness!!! hahhah... i was actually crying while looking at them... Just look at them while playing his songs... its so amazing!! I love it soo soo soo muchh! i wish i could go soo soo horribly bad!! Thank you SOOO much for posting these pictures!!!! Its the closest i can get to being there!! Thank you sooo sooo much!!! They are absolutely, completely, perfectly wonderful and amazing!!!! ahhhh.....:blush-anim-cl:

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT.

Hotdlp, I thank you soooooo very much for taking photos of the artwork and sharing them with us. I so wanted to go but living on the other side of the world was a bit of an issue.

AMAZING. :biggrin2:

it was a pleasure :biggrin2: my main concern was to take pics of every painting.. i didn't get to look at them properly.. but i will do that tomorrow :thumb_yello: thought everyone should have the right to check out the amazing work Yasmine and Mika did :)