reject pride thread

phunkygal

life would be so boring if everyone was the same

Oh...you're sooooo right!!Can u imagine???Bleah..and I think that people who want to imate another person,but actually they don't like him(or her)are very stupid...

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh no.. i don't feel rejected anymore!! i'm i don't get unadded or something! :blink:

and omg how much do i love that second pic in your sig? everytime i see your sig, i catch myself staring at it:wub2:

..sign me up:P i used te be bullied from when i started school till i was 12...they made fun of me about the clothes i was wearing...but to be honoust i looked like a complete idiot.

i'm so sorry. :shocked:

wow this thread has progressed alot since! I think it did make me a stronger person, I learned I had to find something to do on my own that made me happy! while others had their own little groups and things, i had my soft toys and music, and my '19th centery victorian parour organ' playing dont you make my brown eyes blue endlessly

do i wish it didnt happen? in some ways yes, but in some ways it made me who I am today, It made me more open minded to other people. but for sure some things that happened to me as a reject at school was HORRIBLE and to this day I do not like to talk about a particular thing that happened when I was 5!

Pride is a word I can not use to say I was a reject, the fact is I was a reject, do I wish I had fit in? yes. but at the same time I wouldnt be Me as I am now if I had been accepted. I dont know, is anyone really a reject by choice?

HI KAVI!

:huglove:

what have you been up to?

i'm reading the somerset thread...quite a few posts!!!!!!!

u??

i'm loving it, so jealous though...but happy for them at the same time...lucky ppl!!

I...refuse to read it. hahah

I'll just get depressed. xD

Have you ever seen him, Kavi?

no and i don't think i ever will....cause i live in trinidad...prob like on the other side of the world..kinda lol...

my parents r not too fond of him and i'm 18 and i live at home...and they r VERY protective..mom's more paranoid...so i can't travel to see him...they r fussing bout me ordering the flashing heart :thumbdown: they just don't get it...so my only hope is 4 him to come here and hope i can go!!!!

i'm so happy 4 everyone who meets him and it's so cool how he recognizes ppl (mfcers duh) and calls them by their names..he's so sweet! but i'm jealous lol! i want to feel special too LOL!

no and i don't think i ever will....cause i live in trinidad...prob like on the other side of the world..kinda lol...

my parents r not too fond of him and i'm 18 and i live at home...and they r VERY protective..mom's more paranoid...so i can't travel to see him...they r fussing bout me ordering the flashing heart :thumbdown: they just don't get it...so my only hope is 4 him to come here and hope i can go!!!!

i'm so happy 4 everyone who meets him and it's so cool how he recognizes ppl (mfcers duh) and calls them by their names..he's so sweet! but i'm jealous lol! i want to feel special too LOL!

:( Awe. I'm sure he'll go there someday. He just has to!

My parents don't like him, either. I just don't gt it.

I hope you get to see him!

Maybe I'll just kidnap you in August so you can come with me too see him on Good Morning America! :naughty:

I haven't met him yet. But someday..I'm sure I will. :D

Hehe,he calls them by their names? Like..MFC names?

Mika is so nice to all of his fans! Another reason why I adore him!

:( Awe. I'm sure he'll go there someday. He just has to!

My parents don't like him, either. I just don't gt it.

I hope you get to see him!

Maybe I'll just kidnap you in August so you can come with me too see him on Good Morning America!

I haven't met him yet. But someday..I'm sure I will.

Hehe,he calls them by their names? Like..MFC names?

Mika is so nice to all of his fans! Another reason why I adore him!

aw u're lucky...hey can u do me a huge fav...if u ever meet him tell him u have a mfc friend who lives in t'dad and wants to see him soo bad...etc..lol well something like that oh AND tell him hi...sry :(

well at somerset he said he has been on tour 10 mths and recognises ppl now...and he looked at the mfcers...cause most of them always go to like every single gig...one girl was outside ach waiting to see cherisse and mika saw her and called out to her, walked over and kissed her and chatted...gah *i'm not jealous* if i had no life and money i would go to EVERY gig...really!!

if he ever does come t'dad and i chat with him...i'll be like i'm the first t'dadian who even knew who he was and only t'dadian on mfc and i'm singlehandidly trying to get him to come which app worked!!! and i spread the word bout him here...risking my life really, cause some ppl r reallymean andthink i need help!!!!

of course our convo would go something like:

me: hi i'm kavi

mika: oh u r kavi *hugs me tightly* it's a pleasure to meet you. so u r the one who got me to come here :naughty: most mfcers tell me that there's someone called kavi in t'dad and really wants me to come...or else she'll never see me.

*then we go and lime* :biggrin2: *don't burst my bubble*

:):) then i'll be special *keeps thinkin that* *don't burst my bubble* :roftl: