spotted:Mika and Alan Cumming

paula.pop

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WoW...it's the 1st time that I hear of this Alan..well...mmh..I'm a little bit confused...a crush???Mika???For Alan???Omg... :shocked: it's what people think,of course,isn't it???Yeah...I believe u..well...I know nothing...mmh...I don't really know what to say...maybe is better that I shut my mouth...MIKAAAAAAAA..I LOVE U...I HAVE A CRUSH ON YA!!!:mf_lustslow:

:( excuse me...sometimes my madness want to talk..

????:thumbdown:

WoW...it's the 1st time that I hear of this Alan..well...mmh..I'm a little bit confused...a crush???Mika???For Alan???Omg... :shocked: it's what people think,of course,isn't it???Yeah...I believe u..well...I know nothing...mmh...I don't really know what to say...maybe is better that I shut my mouth...MIKAAAAAAAA..I LOVE U...I HAVE A CRUSH 4 YA!!!:mf_lustslow:

I think Perez has the crush on Mika. Does Alan have a crush on him too? <is getting confused>

WoW...it's the 1st time that I hear of this Alan..well...mmh..I'm a little bit confused...a crush???Mika???For Alan???Omg... :shocked: it's what people think,of course,isn't it???Yeah...I believe u..well...I know nothing...mmh...I don't really know what to say...maybe is better that I shut my mouth...MIKAAAAAAAA..I LOVE U...I HAVE A CRUSH 4 YA!!!:mf_lustslow:

Well, I guess the paparazzi have done their job... :sneaky2:

Well, I guess the paparazzi have done their job... :sneaky2:

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I didn't understand what did u want to say...excuse me!!!looool!!:biggrin2: can u explain??

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I didn't understand what did u want to say...excuse me!!!looool!!:biggrin2: can u explain??

I'm just saying that, what was really an innocent situation has been turned into an "OMG ARE THEY DATING?!?!?! MIKA MUST BE GAY AND LOVES ALAN FOREVER AND EVER!!!!11" situation because of the paps. :)

It was nothing towards your comment or anything. :)

I'm just saying that, what was really an innocent situation has been turned into an "OMG ARE THEY DATING?!?!?! MIKA MUST BE GAY AND LOVES ALAN FOREVER AND EVER!!!!11" situation because of the paps. :)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOh!!!Well..thank u very much!!Now I understand what u wanted to say...and I agree with u!!Poor Mika!!:mf_lustslow:

Are you trying to say that Mika doesn't love Alan forever and ever? :tears:

--Jack

Sorry to break your heart dear Jack. :(

I think Mika loves Patrick Wolf forever and ever.

*slaps self*

Oh wait, my fantasies are not real life...Damn.

*slaps self*

oh,my gosh...and now who is this wolf???Sorry...I saw the photo,but I dunno who he is...he's very ugly...er..plz explain to me,again...I am very ignorant,I know...:thumbdown:

*slaps self*

I think he loves both!

Anyway, I think everyone must love Alan forever and ever. They simply must!

--Jack

oh,my gosh...and now who is this wolf???Sorry...I saw the photo,but I dunno who he is...he's very ugly...er..plz explain to me,again...I am very ignorant,I know...:thumbdown:

:roftl:

Patrick Wolf is a fine specimen of man who opened for Mika last night. Nothing is going on between them (not that I know of... :wub2: ), but if Mika happens to swing that way, I would definitely like it to. :naughty:

Patrick Wolf is a british musician who was declared to be a "genius" by Mika. I think he is really good (at least his last album) :punk:

You really don't know him???

Patrick Wolf is the weirdest thing i've ever seen... But he's also cute between his songs... I might be a new fan...

Anyway, about my previous post, Mika was saying in itw that it's not because he and Perez are friends that he wouldn't do the same things he does with the others if Mika was doing something Perez could blog about... That's what HE says... But i doubt it's true anyway.