• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Se casa Alan Cumming con su novio

Miércoles, 10 de Enero de 2007

Alan Cumming se casó con el ilustrador Grant Shaffer en una ceremonia civil a las afueras de Londres el fin de semana.

Nueva York, EU / Especial.- Alan Cumming se casó con el ilustrador Grant Shaffer en una ceremonia civil a las afueras de Londres el fin de semana, dijo el martes la vocera del actor, Bianca Bianconi.

"No sólo estamos contentísimos de poder celebrar nuestro amor mutuo, sino también de poder hacerlo en un país que reconoce adecuadamente los derechos de las parejas del mismo sexo", manifestó Cumming, de 41 años, en un comunicado emitido por Bianconi.

My 50 cents :

- Mika is teasing the paparazzi in the cab, that's so obvious, sucking the lollipop without taking off the blister of it... Good boy

- I'm not sure he was drunk, but really playing and making fun of the paps enhancing his reactions with Alan whoever

- I had never seen Alan Whoever in my whole life before tonight !! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

- Don't you think funny that Perez only says 2 words about Mika supposed to be gay, even if untitled "Gay gay gay" ? He used to be much more violent about forced coming out...

- Cherisse is the sweetest person ever, screw Mika :biggrin2:

Notice : i'm not making any hypothesis... Simply cause i so don't care :mf_rosetinted:

And Cherisse is the real star... Mika who :wink2: ?

My 50 cents :

- Mika is teasing the paparazzi in the cab, that's so obvious, sucking the lollipop without taking off the blister of it... Good boy

- I'm not sure he was drunk, but really playing and making fun of the paps enhancing his reactions with Alan whoever

- I had never seen Alan Whoever in my whole life before tonight !! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

- Don't you think funny that Perez only says 2 words about Mika supposed to be gay, even if untitled "Gay gay gay" ? He used to be much more violent about forced coming out...

Yay, Yops going gay! Watch out, or Perez might find out!

And yeah, he's not as evil anymore!

My 50 cents :

Notice : i'm not making any hypothesis... Simply cause i so don't care :mf_rosetinted:

And Cherisse is the real star... Mika who :wink2: ?

I sincerely think Perez is not forcing Mika to come out, at least not on his website, he could be pushing it in private, when he and Mika are alone...

BECAUSE I think he is good friends with Mika AND has a massive crush on him.

I mean, when you have a crush on someone, you'll refrain from doing anything that might bother the other person, at least I would

and Mika would probably be annoyed, since he doesn't want to discuss his sexuality.

End of explanation.

I sincerely think Perez is not forcing Mika to come out, at least not on his website, he could be pushing it in private, when he and Mika are alone...

I mean, when you have a crush on someone, you'll refrain from doing anything that might bother the other person, at least I would

and Mika would probably be annoyed, since he doesn't want to discuss his sexuality.

End of explanation.

Well Mika claimed in interviews that Perez would do the exact same thing he does with the others getting them out of the closet without permission or saying things about him the same way he would do for anybody if he was doing something to be said that way...

Apparently not :naughty:

QUOTE]

Mika has a crush on him?

Well, yeah... Perez not badgering Mika about coming out is old news. :-)

Perez has also been laying into Lily Allen and Amy Winehouse for cancelling gigs and festivals...:roftl:

--Jack

P.S. Though I'm really chuffed that Mika said something about the cancellations at Somerset...

QUOTE]

Mika has a crush on him?

NO! :roftl: Perez has a crush on Mika.

Well Mika claimed in interviews that Perez would do the exact same thing he does with the others getting them out of the closet without permission or saying things about him the same way he would do for anybody if he was doing something to be said that way...

Apparently not :naughty:

uhhh.... what? :roftl: :roftl: that was confusing as hell..... you mean Perez would coerce him to come out anyway, with or without Mika's permission?

I dunno, they seem to be friends. I doubt Perez would go all Zac Efron on him seeing as they hang out..... how do you meet a "friend" for lunch and explain to him/her you just outed them on your viewed-by-millions website?