spotted:Mika and Alan Cumming

paula.pop

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't worry... I'm in love with Cherisse and i'm not even gay :naughty::roftl: :roftl: :roftl::wub2:

I'M IN AWE OF CHERISSE ! I am definitely hetero but I respect talented, incredible people of any sex, race, ethnicity, etc. She is absolutely amazing!:thumb_yello: And gorgeous - inside and out!

I kinda like the direction this thread is going :biggrin2:

Only been away for a few hours, and it's still going strong!*suprise suprise*

First of all, I think Alan's gonna break up with his husband and marry Mika! :roftl::bleh:

Moreover it has to be said explicitely that both Patrick and Mika are very hot! I love them both! :wub2:

(and Hannah I agree with your phantasies...:blush-anim-cl: )

Right. What else did I want to say? Ahm...yes...whoever or whatever makes Mika feel good it just fine! I think we should all be happy if he's having a great time and not discuss pointless things (because it's pointlessly delicious *lol*)

Well, I guess most of us think so anyway, but I still wanted to put it down again.

I'm not feeling Mika and Patrick as a couple at all.

Is that because of what I told you yesterday? :naughty:

I still think they'd be very pretty together! But I won't be too brokenhearted if Mika goes for Alan. Just as long as it's not Big Girl or Lollipop Girl, right? :bleh::wink2: That caused far too many freak-outs on here!

--Jack

Patrick Wolf - cross between the Big Bad Wolf and Little Red Riding Hood!

*****groan*****:shocked::blink::boxed:

I'll go away now....:boxed:

sorry guys, it's the drugs....:blink:

Patrick Wolf is...strange and it is scary how much i am like him we sould be marred and live in a little house by the sea with a horse and a ukulele:naughty: :wub2:

I don't find Patrick all that attractive myself (but then again, I have a very specific "type"), but his music is very interesting. He reminds me of a singer from the 80's, but I can't put my finger on who it is...I may have to do some research.

I love me some Alan, but wouldn't want to see his marriage break up.

Is that because of what I told you yesterday? :naughty:

:roftl: Actually something like that. I just don't see Mika hooking up with a pretty little boy. The Alan Cumming thing seems more natural, I guess because he's older.