paula.pop

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl:

Patrick Wolf is a fine specimen of man who opened for Mika last night. Nothing is going on between them (not that I know of... :wub2: ), but if Mika happens to swing that way, I would definitely like it to. :naughty:

Oh..so...Is this Wolf gay??And why will you happy?????:blink:

Mika has to stay with meeee..only with meeee..:wub2:

:( another moment of madness........looooooooooooool...well,I don't care!!:biggrin2:

Patrick Wolf is a british musician who was declared to be a "genius" by Mika. I think he is really good (at least his last album) :punk:

You really don't know him???

well..no!!!In Italy he isn't famous...:thumbdown: he looks very strange..

Oh..so...Is this Wolf gay??And why will you happy?????:blink:

Mika has to stay with meeee..only with meeee..:wub2:

:( another moment of madness........looooooooooooool...well,I don't care!!:biggrin2:

Patrick is apparently "confused," about his sexuality, has admitted to having relationships with both men and women, and has stated that he just isn't sure who he's supposed to live his life with.

I'd be happy because...well, hot boy + hot boy = extra hot boys. Or I think so anyway. Maybe I'm just perverse. :roftl:

Patrick is apparently "confused," about his sexuality, has admitted to having relationships with both men and women, and has stated that he just isn't sure who he's supposed to live his life with.

I'd be happy because...well, hot boy + hot boy = extra hot boys. Or I think so anyway. Maybe I'm just perverse. :roftl:

you're definetely perverse!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

No stranger than Mika, really!

He has lovely dark songs and lovely red hair.

--Jack

i agree on everything you say about patrick wolf! i found him so lovely! :wub2: gotta know his songs..:cool:

I promise, a PICTURE of Patrick Wolf is NOTHING... I had seen pics of him before...

And now, i have seen him on stage :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

And yes, i might be a bit in love with him... :wub2: But not as much as Cherisse if i was gay :wub2:

Ah, you suck. :bleh: I want to see him live SO badly! Damn, I don't think he'll be back in the US for a while though. :thumbdown:

Well babies..now 4 me is time to go to sleep...my eyes are asking me:'please,close us!!!We are tired'...here in Italy is 11.20 p.m.

So..goodnight and don't chat so long,'coz tomorrow I have to read all new posts!!

Bye!!!Sweet dreams!!(are made of this!!...what a wonderful Mika's performance!!is better than the original one!!):thumb_yello:

well.....ciaoooooo!!!

Wasn't Patrick Wolf slagging off Mika at some point for not coming out? I thought I read that somewhere.

Not really, he was just saying that it's not his thing to be coy about such stuff, and he doesn't particularly like it when others play the press game. He then said that people call him "ambiguous" since he doesn't like labelling himself as bi, but he thinks that's ridiculous since he's willing to talk about anything. (Ie, he has no problem talking about the relationships he's had with both men and women, he just doesn't care for the "bi" label.)

--Jack

:shocked: I left this thread this afternoon and it's going bigger and bigger!

Like the thread about Big girl and Mica! :bleh:

...There's a thread about Big Girl & Mika?

...:blink:

...There's a thread about Big Girl & Mika?

...:blink:

I think there are threads for EVERYTHING. from mika's left ear to his tamagotchi to his favourite colour to his brand of underwear. :mf_rosetinted:

I promise, a PICTURE of Patrick Wolf is NOTHING... I had seen pics of him before...

And now, i have seen him on stage :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

And yes, i might be a bit in love with him... :wub2: But not as much as Cherisse if i was gay :wub2:

eekk i'm going thought a tuff time at the moment i think i may be in love with Patrick more then Mika:shocked:

What was it that cancellation talk Jack has mentioned?

He first made a joke about "Are you being muddy ?" everybody saying "Noooooo" and him "That's my point !!" (certainly talking about Glastonbury, though... but didn't get through Vally and Kata's humour :biggrin2: ) and the second thing he said was something like "I'm so glad we didn't cancel that one after all the cancellations we did recently, now all of us is there or something bla bla bla"... That's what i heard... Maybe there is something else ?

Wow! This sure seems to be an awfully long thread considering we all supposedly "don't care" !!!!!:naughty: But don't get me wrong, I'm not patronizing, I'm here on the same thread too, so what does that tell you about me? LOL!:roftl:

I really picked up some strange vibes from the pics. Oh, and BTW - thanks for posting.... They are quite......interesting....:naughty:

It does look like our boy was in great spirits from perhaps an overindulgence of said spirits. So what? Looked like he and Alan were havin' a blast. In fact, a REAL BLAST!!!!:blowup: SUCKIN' TOO HARD ON HIS LOLLIPOP? They look like they're "in like" - but hey, I'm not startin' any rumours here!!!!!! I know this Alan guy is married but that doesn't mean much of anything in this millennium (or any one, for that matter).

Maybe Mika is gay? Maybe he's straight? bi? celibate? asexual? into farm animals? whatever....... Just brings us right back to Square #1: - who cares?

And my perception today after seeing those pics of Mika and Alan together is probably so distorted from all the painkillers I'm on. And if THAT'S THE CASE, and Mika IS really tipsy.... well, I think we could have a LOT of fun together..... PM me, Mika, if interested! :roftl::lmfao: Yeah, when hell freezes over and pink elephants fly!!!!!:insane:

He first made a joke about "Are you being muddy ?" everybody saying "Noooooo" and him "That's my point !!" (certainly talking about Glastonbury, though... but didn't get through Vally and Kata's humour :biggrin2: ) and the second thing he said was something like "I'm so glad we didn't cancel that one after all the cancellations we did recently, now all of us is there or something bla bla bla"... That's what i heard... Maybe there is something else ?

Ah, thank you Yop.... hmm, I see it right in my mind's eye - Kata and vally and 'the poor boy' not getting it.... lol but he kissed you - so that justifies forgiveness - haha