spotted:Mika and Alan Cumming

paula.pop

:roftl: Actually something like that. I just don't see Mika hooking up with a pretty little boy. The Alan Cumming thing seems more natural, I guess because he's older.

Hahaha! I tend to agree Christine.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's kinda cute - but also kinda creepy in a weird way. I can't put my finger on it....

My heart still belongs only to Mika...:wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

i thought my hart belonged to Mika until i coudent fight it anymore i had to cross over to the dark side and love Mr. Wolf

I just finished reading this whole thread. It's so random! and confusing.. :roftl: I literally laughed out loud every time a confused person came along and asked all kinds of questions about "who's got a crush on who" and "who's gay/bi/straight and/or taken" :lmfao: and now it's turned into some kind of 'I adore Patrick Wolf thread' combined with 'who I think Mika should date' :lmao:

I may just be very easily amused or have an odd sense of humour.. but oh God, how I love you lot! :naughty::biggrin2:

I have plenty of them during the gig, i was so going "OMFG WHAT THE HELL IS THAT" :biggrin2: Tomorrow...

so i'll just have to check the forums for a new "OMFG WHAT THE HELL IS THAT"-thread tomorrow, right? we should open a new thread for mr wolf! (or is there one already??)

I give him permission to hook up with (almost) anybody he likes :biggrin2:

However, this is not a reason not to go on posting nice pictures :thumb_yello:

687690415894073by8.jpg

In this picture he looks like he belongs on ice, competing for the gold medal in figure skating at the 2010 Winter Olympics! LOL:roftl:

Hehe, 2.5 days without the internet, I only came back home late last night (no MFC until now) and I just found out that I am sooooo waaaaay behind... :naughty:

Vally and I were handed over a copy of London Lite on the streets yesterday, we read this on the bus on our way to the airport:

LondonLite180707B.jpg

...only to notice now that there is already a 33 page thread about this news fact - and that it has turned into a Patrick Wolf thread. :roftl: :roftl:

OK, one more for the Patrick lovers:

SH170707Patrick3.jpg

(Yeah, I had the spot I wanted to have - front row, right in front of Martin - and obviously an excellent place to spot a half naked Patrick :wink2: )

Oh, my 2 cents:

* Mika is such a teaser :wub2:

* I didn't recognise Alan Cumming, even when he was right in front of me - sorry, I am not very good when it comes to recognising celebreties :naughty:

* I love the hoodie :naughty:

* I am in one of the Isifa pics. :biggrin2:

* I really want to have the Magic Position 'loop' as a ringtone. :punk:

Sorry, absolutely random - I have to work but I can't, still catching up with everything *off to find the pic with Cherisse* :naughty: