And now ladies and gentlemen, Mr PATRICK WOLF !!

Yoppappop

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, Patsy. :fangurl::naughty:

I saw him recently, he was lovely. And even came out afterward and was sweet and in good humour, and possibly went out to karaoke with some fans but I don't know as I did not stay. Am so excited for him return to the States--just wish that it was a solo stint rather than part of the NYLON tour! (And hope the tickets won't sell out before I've saved up to buy them!)

--Jack

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Status update of a friend of mine from Leeds:

"Patrick Wolf was 20 minutes late on stage...why i hear you cry?? Applying glitter of course...i'm gonna miss this."

:lmfao:!!!!

I'm really pissed that PW is going to every major US city except for Detroit.

No one comes to Detroit anymore! Just because we have a failing economy doesn't mean we won't spend 20 bucks on a fun night out once in a while!!!

:sneaky2:

I know how you feel. Mr. Wolf goes to a lot of European countries at the usual venues, but in Holland he only goes to a festival that's been sold out even before the full line-up had been announced -__-

The 'Hard Times' video amuses me. He kind of overdid it with the silly string. :naughty: But it's overall quite pretty. Even if he looks like he takes it a tad too seriously sometimes, but that's Patrick Wolf for you. :teehee:

Patrick recently won the NewNowNext award for Best International Crossover. :thumb_yello:

Have always been curious about this guy - only heard good things from many of you on here. Gonna see him this Wednesday. THANKS CHRISTINE! :biggrin2:

Woohoo. Have fun and report back. :punk:

Edited by S&M

Wait :shocked:

American tour? (excuse me, I haven't kept myself up on Patrick and am catching up now.)

Is he coming to Florida?????

And, just saw the Hard Times video. LOVE it! All I could say by the end was "Woah!"

Patrick is a musical genius. He knows how to use instruments and sounds to provoke emotions and how to twist words to get his point across. He may be the most innovative musical artist I know. :wub2:

You brits are lucky, you get all of the good musicians. American's don't get crap. :mad3:

Saw him last night at the bottom lounge here in chicago. It took a loooong time for him to get on stage. That's because it's the nylon magazine summer concert tour and three bands play before him. Literally waited 4 hours to hear him play...WORTH IT:wub2: I put together a little montage,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oCNFBY-ODc but I have one other video that I want to post (perhaps tomorrow)

He nodded at me:teehee:...that's because I knew he was playing the opening chords to 'Paris' which is one of my favorite songs. I must have looked like this:mf_lustslow:

Two months to go until Patsy! He is the next gig I'm planning to go to so far. Which basically means I have two entire months without live music. Life can be such a bitch :crybaby:.

Two months to go until Patsy! He is the next gig I'm planning to go to so far. Which basically means I have two entire months without live music. Life can be such a bitch :crybaby:.

What gig are you going to, Petra?

What gig are you going to, Petra?

Some festival in Cologne - have a look at Patsy's myspace. August 13, a complete set (not just a festival set). 17,- or so.

:das:? Is that a date?

Some festival in Cologne - have a look at Patsy's myspace. August 13, a complete set (not just a festival set). 17,- or so.

:das:? Is that a date?

Really? I'm gonna be there, too - already got my ticket pritend out and all :biggrin2: Bought my ticket a month ago and until I printed my ticket I didn't know what date it was (it wasn't written on the webpage, was it?!) :roftl:

Spoilt Europeans. :rolls_eyes:

Okay so there are definitely 3 opening acts? What time did he come on stage? Last time I saw Patrick Wolf it wasn't over until 2 am. :aah:

Well the time on the ticket said 7:00 but the first act didn't come on until 8:00 so maybe that was when they open doors. Then, Patrick Wolf finally came out at 11:30:boxed:

The first act is Jaguar love, they're cool...verrrry loud though

Pastiscines I adored. they're adorable and very very French.

Living Things were just happy to be up there and did well.

All three acts ended up inside of the mosh pit at some point which I thought was cool:roftl:

But I wish I had more energy for Patrick. I was simply worn out:aah: