(US) Mika being introduced on CBS "Big Brother 8"

DS Nightly

Sorry for a lack of source, but I heard it from someone I know. The head of the household (Dustin is his name) has been introducing Mika to the rest of the contestants. A few of Mika's songs made a tatooed football player cry! :wub2: So, he is sorta getting more promotion in the US.

I don't watch the show, I only heard...but I think I'm gonna watch it now that I'm hearing THIS news. Maybe they have shows on demand on CBS.com....I'll check.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for a lack of source, but I heard it from someone I know. The head of the household (Dustin is his name) has been introducing Mika to the rest of the contestants. A few of Mika's songs made a tatooed football player cry! :wub2: So, he is sorta getting more promotion in the US.

I don't watch the show, I only heard...but I think I'm gonna watch it now that I'm hearing THIS news. Maybe they have shows on demand on CBS.com....I'll check.

i can believe the CRY part...maybe it was ERASE? hehe love it :)

^Yes, and they put him in the house with his ex-boyfriend, but Joe's evicted now.

I found a short Mika Mention! Dustin must have been given the CD in his Head of Household room this week. They get goodies and stuff from family, etc.

(4:50)

It took me a half hour to find that, I'll keep looking.

Edit: It's on tonight on CBS, so maybe they'll mention Mika! Who knows?

^Yes, and they put him in the house with his ex-boyfriend, but Joe's evicted now.

I found a short Mika Mention! Dustin must have been given the CD in his Head of Household room this week. They get goodies and stuff from family, etc.

(4:50)

It took me a half hour to find that, I'll keep looking.

Edit: It's on tonight on CBS, so maybe they'll mention Mika! Who knows?

thank you so much for posting :)

No problem, guys. I was excited to hear Mika's name. I thought there would be more Mika stuff. Like, every second in the house practically is on Youtube.

I wonder if they'll mention him tonight. One summer, they used like, a puzzle of Sheryl Crow in a competition, and then when they won it, they had her come perform at the BB house. So I know that's aiming high, but wouldn't it be great if Mika did that?! I mean, if the houseguests love him enough... you never know!

Darn! I'm missing everything! Glad to hear that he's been having more exposure here.

Look what I stumbled acroos! He isn't crying here, but this is the football player from MN listening to Mika. He was evicted last Thursday, but I can make out Billy Brown in this clip! How awesome!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=raPKNMBW6Zc

at first i couldn't hear it but then i could hear "broooooooooown oh billy brooooown" hahahahhaha how exciting!!!!:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

• 4 weeks later...