Big Chill Festival CANCELLED - August 3rd, 2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well a frog would be a good idea but you all know my plan for november :roftl: :roftl:

however seeing how much i feel the cold and everything i may be an ice cube instead :boxed:

haha! wow.it rlly does sound like u guys had a great time!:roftl:

we did phunkgal, just sat reading all these posts brings it back, it was such fun with lovely ppl and the pics really do say it all:biggrin2:

I tell you what -I couldn't possibly have been dirty enough to be tempted by those showers, even if I was stinking!:naughty:

Nooooo way, OMG No way!!!:naughty:

i just remembered walking past with the girls, oh dear!!!:bleh:

we did phunkgal, just sat reading all these posts brings it back, it was such fun with lovely ppl and the pics really do say it all:biggrin2:

im glad! well haha! i would have been so mad if i were you!im telling u i woulda absolutly died from sadness!

oh yes!pleez tell!:roftl::naughty:

the smell!!!!

one i walked into there was actually faeces all over the loo seat .....lucky it was daylight i could see it!!!

at night you couldnt see a thing!!!

oh and the SMELL!!!!!!!

hahah yes - go to a festival if you want a bladder of steel LOL

the smell!!!!

one i walked into there was actually faeces all over the loo seat .....lucky it was daylight i could see it!!!

oh and the SMELL!!!!!!!

thanks! good thing i havent eaten dinner yet!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: omg!that is hilarious! it is like the Sears bathroom in the mall!

the smell!!!!

oh and the SMELL!!!!!!!

hahah yes - go to a festival if you want a bladder of steel LOL

...and don't you think that describing them as "flushing toilets" was a bit of an exaggeration?

a pathetic trickle of water if you're really lucky, more like!

and as for the smell.......................:shocked:

This is beginning to feel like the bond that is formed when people survive a natural disaster, a train crash, or being taken as hostages together!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Hahaha soo true

But we survived :roftl: :roftl:

This is beginning to feel like the bond that is formed when people survive a natural disaster, a train crash, or being taken as hostages together!

:roftl: It is beginning to feel like that.

At last I can really sympathise with the others who have been cancelled on. We are part of an ever growing club. :boxed:

I believe that we’re in this together :naughty:

I am glad to hear that you have had a great time together despite what happened (or actually what did not happen)! And your kids are lovely - I've only managed to catch up with the pics so far, not with the posts. :wink2: