Big Chill Festival CANCELLED - August 3rd, 2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh ul get 1.... shes a bexx fan and not a mika fan now:thumb_yello: they got on so well together, well they all did, them running around with the bottles at the end was soooo funny. and to think just let them run round in their PJs all day:biggrin2: it was fun!!! like babs said who needs mika:wink2:

Should be own up to the fact that our girls didn't wash, clean their teeth or brush their hair either???!!:naughty:

Im probably more excited about going to a childrens birthday Party than a Mika concert :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

You could even make it a fancy dress party i wopuld come as a ladybird :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

do you know it wouldnt be so bad but i wore a bandana all day and have a white mark across my forehead looks really odd :boxed:

hehe, sorry!! ul have to wear yr bandana 2 work and stuff now. i burnt my hairline which is most odd, its really sore.....

Should be own up to the fact that our girls didn't wash, clean their teeth or brush their hair either???!!:naughty:

yeah i was pretty skanky aswell i hadnt brushed my teeth since thursday morning then again saturday night but i did them a few times :boxed:

Im probably more excited about going to a childrens birthday Party than a Mika concert :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

You could even make it a fancy dress party i wopuld come as a ladybird :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

yes yes yes u must come as a ladybird!!!! hahaha, i wont have to pay 4 entertainment now, we can rely on u:bleh:

Alice had already made it perfectly clear this afternoon that I have to send you and Babs invitations (and Tia really is coming, I hope:biggrin2: ). Alice is just about old enough to realise that Avoca's family wouldn't be able to come, but said that we must invite them anyway even though they can't come!

as soon as melissa hears that, she'll force me buy ticks for wales! :biggrin2:

that'd be a great bday party: all bouncing on the trampoline!

yeah they looked like little hippy kids:naughty: and erm i dont think me bex or babs actually washed that much either:blush-anim-cl:

hehe, sorry!! ul have to wear yr bandana 2 work and stuff now. i burnt my hairline which is most odd, its really sore.....

How did we all manage to get so burnt?

Ian normally prides himself on being too dark to burn, but even he's complaining about having sunburnt arms today!

yeah they looked like little hippy kids:naughty: and erm i dont think me bex or babs actually washed that much either:blush-anim-cl:

I don't think that any of us were very clean really. Imagine if we had stayed until today or tomorrow!!!! Those people will be honking!!:naughty:

:blink: im a hippy kid....though i wash!lol!i have a family full of dead heads and phish heads!lol!:naughty:

Alice had already made it perfectly clear this afternoon that I have to send you and Babs invitations (and Tia really is coming, I hope:biggrin2: ). Alice is just about old enough to realise that Avoca's family wouldn't be able to come, but said that we must invite them anyway even though they can't come!

Oh bless, well if I do get one, be sure I will turn up! :wink2:

theres a frog??!?!? :shocked:

maybe i should just come in regular clothes then :naughty:

i put suncream on aswell ...twice ....the sun still got me :boxed:

*scowls at the sun*

yeh, it was a bit weird. We went down to the bottom of the garden to watch all 4 kids bouncing around on the trampoline and there was a large frog hopping around on the lawn next to them!:naughty: