Big Chill Festival CANCELLED - August 3rd, 2007

Yoppappop

Ok, so we just learnt that Mika officially cancelled Big Chill today... The day he was supposed to be on...

Anyway, so i create a normal thread to talk about it, since the event thread will be deleted so it doesn't appear on the calendar anymore (yes, control-freak, bla bla bla)...

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Bab was more or less "waiting for the cancellation", and she said that just the fact that she was going to a festival now, with people she liked and was meeting some new ones would be a lot was fun, with or without M. So yes, she's certainly disappointed, but i'm sure they'll try and manage to have fun !! :punk: :punk:

i just had recover from frequency cancellation...and now this one! :sad: i thought he would have never cancelled a festival/event in the UK. i guess i was wrong..or maybe just too naive :sad: again, sorry for the people who went there.

For the 3rd time, i think you haven't seen it, it's ok...

Big Chill is not such a big event in the UK like the others festivals he did maintain despite the other cancellations... So it's a little surprise cause it's in the UK, but on their "importance scale", i think it was not on the top, hence the cancellation.

In my opinion, that is worth what it is, Ibiza and GMA are the only safe events left on the calendar now...

Certainly V Festival...

Taubertal, not even to talk about it :naughty: :naughty: :roftl: :roftl:

And Colmar, well... I don't know... I'm twisted about it...

this is so ridiculous it's off the scale. tthe only festival i can think that Mika's done is Glastonbury. Has he done any other festivals? I can't think straight, but the vast majority of festivals he was going to play in have been cancelled. Nothing surprises me anymore. In fact, I quite expect it now.

For the 3rd time, i think you haven't seen it, it's ok...

Big Chill is not such a big event in the UK like the others festivals he did maintain despite the other cancellations... So it's a little surprise cause it's in the UK, but on their "importance scale", i think it was not on the top, hence the cancellation.

In my opinion, that is worth what it is, Ibiza and GMA are the only safe events left on the calendar now...

Taubertal, not even to talk about it :naughty: :naughty: :roftl: :roftl:

And Colmar, well... I don't know... I'm twisted about it...

V Festival is large in the U.K...hopefully that one is safe, but for some reason I'm having doubts.

i just had recover from frequency cancellation...and now this one! :sad: i thought he would have never cancelled a festival/event in the UK. i guess i was wrong..or maybe just too naive :sad: again, sorry for the people who went there.

you know I was actually about to buy a ticket for Frequency?

Thank God I didn't ...

SO it's a sure thing now...that's really nasty,for all that were going,and Avoca was also wanting to give him all tghe stuff for his birthday

But is the V Festival also canceld now?

Perhaps he is now concentrating on the States....

Understandable in terms of sales....

..but I feel sorry for Avoca...

May be, but that is not a good excuse for cancellations.

I hope he gets better if he's sick. How can he be sick all the time? :blink: He should really take a break now!

this is so ridiculous it's off the scale. tthe only festival i can think that Mika's done is Glastonbury. Has he done any other festivals? I can't think straight, but the vast majority of festivals he was going to play in have been cancelled. Nothing surprises me anymore. In fact, I quite expect it now.

The man doesn't like mud, he made that very clear at Somerset House :mf_rosetinted:

(but he did Oxegen and T In The Park)

V Festival is large in the U.K...hopefully that one is safe, but for some reason I'm having doubts.

Yeah, you're right, i forgot it in my post, i will edit :thumb_yello:

And he did Glasto, he also did Oxegen and T in the Park... Look at the calendar, the events still on haven't been cancelled...

you know I was actually about to buy a ticket for Frequency?

Thank God I didn't ...

SO it's a sure thing now...that's really nasty,for all that were going,and Avoca was also wanting to give him all tghe stuff for his birthday

But is the V Festival also canceld now?

About the Frequency- luckily other great bands are coming, otherwise I really wouldn't know what to do.

The V isn't cancelled-yet. As they say.

The man doesn't like mud, he made that very clear at Somerset House :mf_rosetinted:

(but he did Oxegen and T In The Park)

Yeah, you're right, i forgot it in my post, i will edit :thumb_yello:

And he did Glasto, he also did Oxegen and T in the Park... Look at the calendar, the events still on haven't been cancelled...

right. so thats

glastonbury

oxegen

t in the park

anymore? -_-

right. so thats

glastonbury

oxegen

t in the park

anymore? -_-

CALENDAR !!

La fête de la Musique, Paris, France

Somerset House, London, UK

Italia Love Wave Festival, Florence, Italy

Les Voix du Gaou, Toulon, France

Fuji Rock Festival, Japan

T4 on the Beach, UK ?? Not really a festival, though...

I agree that's still less than all they had planned to do...

CALENDAR !!

Somerset House, London, UK

Italia Love Wave Festival, Florence, Italy

Les Voix du Gaou, Toulon, France

Fuji Rock Festival, Japan

T4 on the Beach, UK ?? Not really a festival, though...

I agree that's still less than all they had planned to do...

the fête de la musique in Paris was kind of a festival too