Big Chill Festival CANCELLED - August 3rd, 2007

Yoppappop

we did have agreat time, yes, the place would have been such a lovely one to perfrom in really! and so wide and various audience! his name was often on people's mouthes as you walked and hear comments, so obviously many turned oup to see him, like we did. and we saw several kids crying cause of this (not ours thx goodness...). :tears:

kata, I made up my mind, gotta take a train to copenhagen and we'll have the cup of coffee and be a little :mf_rosetinted: together. it was great to chat with ya on phone finally! :punk: I'll pm about a possible date.

have u been to a gig other than this.if not.i feel your pain!lol!i havent been to a gig nor met mika!i just feel rlly bad for you right now!If i were u i woulda cried for a week!!!:biggrin2:

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we did have agreat time, yes, the place would have been such a lovely one to perfrom in really! and so wide and various audience! his name was often on people's mouthes as you walked and hear comments, so obviously many turned oup to see him, like we did. and we saw several kids crying cause of this (not ours thx goodness...). :tears:

kata, I made up my mind, gotta take a train to copenhagen and we'll have the cup of coffee and be a little :mf_rosetinted: together. it was great to chat with ya on phone finally! :punk: I'll pm about a possible date.

Oh that would be absolutely amazing :shocked::mf_rosetinted: But I could also come to Fyn if that's easier for you, my daughter has vacation anyway and it wouldn't at all be bad for us to get out of Copenhagen for once :bleh:

Hiya Avoca!

Yes, I did get that sweet note that you left this morning, thank you. I sent you a PM where I mentioned it (at least I think I did, but I was a bit of a zombie this morning, so may have forgotten to click on "send").

I hope that Mr Avoca has recovered from too much sun. Who would have thought that he could come all the way from a hot Italian summer and get too much sun in the rainy UK!

It was meeting you, Babs, Tia and Bexxy that made the whole experience enjoyable. Without you lot there I'm sure that I would have sunk into a deep Mika-less depression!

Last night was lovely too, thanks for being such great guests!:thumb_yello:

Hideous, but I can't hide behind a bunny all of my life. :mf_rosetinted:

You do not look hideous Babs!!!

.....and I would like to point out to everyone something that doesn't show in the photo:

Babs has got absolutely amazing skin. -I'm several years younger than Babs and have a lot more wrinkles than her!:biggrin2:

This forum never ceases to amaze me. One thing we CAN thank Mika for is bringing such great people together. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you all this weekend and in fact most of the people I have met through this forum have been fantastic.

Who would have thought a few months ago, that we would have met so many interesting people and made such good friends!

Avoca, good to hear you got back OK, does your husband wish he had worn a hat? I do! And when I woke up this morning my eyes were swollen, because of the sun. :boxed:

Here are those of us that did make the effort to turn up!:

L-R, Bexxy, Babspanky, Me, Avoca, Tia

At least we're smiling!

thanks for the pic! bexxy i feel your pain! i was like that colour after florence (:thumbdown:) and i'm still paying the consequences :mf_rosetinted: anyway im glad you had fun even without the man!!

Avoca, you are back safe and sound (at least physically as I hope).

I don't know what to say actually. I really feel for you and the other MFCers and the kids of course, even more so since I have read your previous post saying that he definitely knew this was coming. I'm sorry. I have written more in my message for you on your myspace...

But hey, it didn't rain...

...someone KNEW we were coming (he was given a note from me at a recent gig) and everything was listed in it, apologizing for spoiling the surprise, but then he knew it from forum as well, so not even much spoiling was done. and anyways, he did even comment the note: i wonder why he just didn't grab it and say thx, if he knew he was not coming.. it's beyond my understanding, seriously.

festival and trip was great, but I cannot deny I am pretty mad at someone..

Can't comment this but :blink:

Maybe everything has become a little too much recently and he has lost track of it all.... maybe not. And I don't feel like defending him big time now and here but neither do I find it easy to believe he let you down intentionally... Actually I don't know anymore what to believe. :boxed:

Oh, but avoca, you truly have lovely hair! :biggrin2:

Smile for me :biggrin2:

Yup i really Have to agree with Mika Mad im sure i have already said it before But it was worth going just to meet up with MFC members you were all great :thumb_yello:

But i was pretty surprised at the kids loving me though because i have always thought i scare kids away with all my tattoos and piercings :blush-anim-cl:

Its nice having mini fans though :biggrin2:

But hey, it didn't rain...

Oh, but avoca, you truly have lovely hair! :biggrin2:

Smile for me :biggrin2:

I know we shouldn't complain about the sun but..... as Mika Mad said, I am glad we came home early, we couldn't have stood the sun for another day.

And yes Avoca's hair is lovely, the colour is fabulous (oh she will be blushing now! :naughty: )

This forum never ceases to amaze me. One thing we CAN thank Mika for is bringing such great people together. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you all this weekend and in fact most of the people I have met through this forum have been fantastic.

Who would have thought a few months ago, that we would have met so many interesting people and made such good friends!

Avoca, good to hear you got back OK, does your husband wish he had worn a hat? I do! And when I woke up this morning my eyes were swollen, because of the sun. :boxed:

thats what i love about this forum the most. I met Sara (although i originally met her on myspace) at the gig i went to and she is SO lovely! I also briefly met MeiMei as well, including Jemmalee and Blackwildkitty...such nice people...their friends gave me a spaceship candy thing! xDD

Yup i really Have to agree with Mika Mad im sure i have already said it before But it was worth going just to meet up with MFC members you were all great :thumb_yello:

But i was pretty surprised at the kids loving me though because i have always thought i scare kids away with all my tattoos and piercings :blush-anim-cl:

Bexx, you are easy to love, sweetie. :flowers2:

bexx, my kids loved your ladybug outfit! :biggrin2:

phunkygal, yes i did see him /met him in april at a gig.

MM, I have just replied your post. so agree all the way!

violet, about the fact he knew it then or not... long story, morning glory.... all the girls loved your cd artwork! :thumb_yello:

kata, I'll pm ya and we can work out where to meet. :thumb_yello: look very forward!

MM, mr avoca says hi! :roftl: LOVE the pic of us all! :biggrin2:

babs, you got it right. ken is of an interesting shade of purple right now sunburnt over his head too.. :bleh:

We went for a walk this evening and Alice said to me "I'm really going to miss Bexxy, she was really nice, even though I thought she looked a bit scary at first!":naughty:

Here's a nice photo:

I know we shouldn't complain about the sun but..... as Mika Mad said, I am glad we came home early, we couldn't have stood the sun for another day.

And yes Avoca's hair is lovely, the colour is fabulous (oh she will be blushing now! :naughty: )

avoca's red all over her face now.. matches the hair..:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

We went for a walk this evening and Alice said to me "I'm really going to miss Bexxy, she was really nice, even though I thought she looked a bit scary at first!":naughty:

Here's a nice photo:

that is too adorable for words, and the children are so beautiful! what a sublime picture :)

Here's a nice photo:

Ah, that's a lovely photo of Bexx and the girls!

Here's a nice photo:

awwww :wub2:

thats just soo sweet i love to hear it though :biggrin2:

im looking a bit burnt already in that picture :bleh:

that is too adorable for words, and the children are so beautiful! what a sublime picture :)

That is Tia's daughter in the fairy costume and my daughter with flowers in her hair. They got on so well they were virtually inseparable!

Here's another............

Here are those of us that did make the effort to turn up!:

L-R, Bexxy, Babspanky, Me, Avoca, Tia

At least we're smiling!

yeah you even look happy I would say! I'm glad you all had fun inspite of everything! :wink2:

That is Tia's daughter in the fairy costume and my daughter with flowers in her hair. They got on so well they were virtually inseparable!

Here's another............

attachment.php?attachmentid=4044&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1186346705

OMG...sweetyyyyyy :wub2: :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl: