Big Chill Festival CANCELLED - August 3rd, 2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaa, thanks a lot for that pic, it is really really soo great! Amazing, to see how you all look like, the flag really turns out well :thumb_yello: and I just love avoca's hair! :thumb_yello:

Yes, it's gorgeous! We all looked a bit rough after a bad night's sleep, but she still looked lovely!:biggrin2:

We all signed the back of the flag, so hopefully everyone else who attends gigs that it goes to will sign it too.

Here are those of us that did make the effort to turn up!:

L-R, Bexxy, Babspanky, Me, Avoca, Tia

At least we're smiling!

oh what a great pic :mf_rosetinted: We should make a collection of pictures of MFCers at places where Mika wasn't :naughty:

sorry...I'm confused...did Mika go to Big Chill in the end after the cancellation???

I think not...but I'm a bit sleepy...be patience!!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

nooo Mika definately wasnt there

hi, everyone! we are back *group hug with mika mad, tia, babs and bexx, who are all so adorable and squeezes in also MM's hubby and kids + tia's kid!*

we did have a fab time with you all, it was really a lovely place and shared with very lovely persons, we all agreed on that!

yes, my hubby's pretty much violet sky :naughty: at the moment too: all that sun sorted an effect on him as well..

so it was like in monthy pyton in the end: it could have been worse, it could have rained.. :roftl:

mika mad, this morn I left ya a note, hope you found it. :wink2: (you know what the winking smile means to me now.. what a laugh last nite..!).

we had a great time at your place (as well as at the festival) and the kids still talk about yours. :wub2: thx ever so much again. we are most grateful!

tia, thx ever SO much for everything and I mean everything and I DO hope we can meet soon again. :wub2:

bexx, you are really sweet :wub2: and I wish ya the best luck wth the delivery.. all MFC'ers and aude did so much for him and they deserve to see their work delivered safe and sound.

babs, last but not least, you are an adorable person, really! :wub2: I enjoyed immenisively chatting with ya and I look forward to meet ya again..

my god, all that walking! it was fun but certain we had our share of working out, didn't we? I am surprised how good the kids were with all that walking! they never complained about it, bless them.

and bless them for one more thing, their disappoitment: cause someone KNEW we were coming (he was given a note from me at a recent gig) and everything was listed in it, apologizing for spoiling the surprise, but then he knew it from forum as well, so not even much spoiling was done. and anyways, he did even comment the note: i wonder why he just didn't grab it and say thx, if he knew he was not coming.. it's beyond my understanding, seriously.

festival and trip was great, but I cannot deny I am pretty mad at someone..

hi, everyone! we are back *group hug with mika mad, tia, babs and bexx, who are all so adorable and squeezes in also MM's hubby and kids + tia's kid!*

we did have a fab time with you all, it was really a lovely place and shared with very lovely persons, we all agreed on that!

yes, my hubby's pretty much violet sky :naughty: at the moment too: all that sun sorted an effect on him as well..

so it was like in monthy pyton in the end: it could have been worse, it could have rained.. :roftl:

mika mad, this morn I left ya a note, hope you found it. :wink2: (you know what the winking smile means to me now.. what a laugh last nite..!).

we had a great time at your place (as well as at the festival) and the kids still talk about yours. :wub2: thx ever so much again. we are most grateful!

tia, thx ever SO much for everything and I mean everything and I DO hope we can meet soon again. :wub2:

bexx, you are really sweet and I wish ya the best luck wth the delivery.. all MFC'ers and aude did so much for him and they deserve to see their work delivered safe and sound.

babs, last but not least, you are an adorable person, really! :wub2: I enjoyed immenisively chatting with ya and I look forward to meet ya again..

my god, all that walking! it was fun but certain we had our share of working out, didn't we? I am surprised how good the kids were with all that walking! they never complained about it, bless them.

and bless them for one more thing, their disappoitment: cause someone KNEW we were coming (he was given a note from me at a recent gig) and everything was listed in it, apologizing for spoiling the surprise, but then he knew it from forum as well, so not even much spoiling was done. and anyways, he did even comment the note: i wonder why he just didn't grab it and say thx, if he knew he was not coming.. it's beyond my understanding, seriously.

festival and trip was great, but I cannot deny I am pretty mad at someone..

i would be just as mad!i totally agree w/ u and dont think u are an aweful person for being mad!im srry everything was so crappy!hope u had a nice time anyways!:biggrin2:

wow, seriously? Gosh :blink:

i like your new custom title...I think it's true for a lot of people atm.

we did have agreat time, yes, the place would have been such a lovely one to perfrom in really! and so wide and various audience! his name was often on people's mouthes as you walked and hear comments, so obviously many turned oup to see him, like we did. and we saw several kids crying cause of this (not ours thx goodness...). :tears:

kata, I made up my mind, gotta take a train to copenhagen and we'll have the cup of coffee and be a little :mf_rosetinted: together. it was great to chat with ya on phone finally! :punk: I'll pm about a possible date.