Big Chill Festival CANCELLED - August 3rd, 2007

Yoppappop

...and don't you think that describing them as "flushing toilets" was a bit of an exaggeration?

a pathetic trickle of water if you're really lucky, more like!

and as for the smell.......................:shocked:

oh and i forgot about the ones that didnt lock properly and you would have to sit and hold the door closed :boxed: :boxed:

Its not easy going to the loo one handed :thumbdown:

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are those of us that did make the effort to turn up!:

L-R, Bexxy, Babspanky, Me, Avoca, Tia

At least we're smiling!

I am laughing my head off!!!! :lmao:

I was like...Bexxy...Babs.....Mika Mad.....Avoca.....Tia.... Who the hell is L-R:boxed:

Then I looked at the pic and saw only 5 people....I was like.... and where is L-R???:blink:

And after thinking and thinking, I realised that it just means left-right :lmao:

But it's a great pic! Nice to see you all:wink2:

This is beginning to feel like the bond that is formed when people survive a natural disaster, a train crash, or being taken as hostages together!

stockholm syndrome: are we still in love with him..? :mf_rosetinted: we probably are... lost causes we are, aren't we? :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: It is beginning to feel like that.

At last I can really sympathise with the others who have been cancelled on. We are part of an ever growing club. :boxed:

A club that none of us ever wanted to be in.:sad:

I really am going to have to go to bed now (my nice, comfy, quiet one, with an ensuite bathroom:biggrin2: )

....but here's one last photo before I go -the cutest pirate at the festival!

night night Big Chill survivors (and phunkygal and Blue)

I was like...Bexxy...Babs.....Mika Mad.....Avoca.....Tia.... Who the hell is L-R:boxed:

Then I looked at the pic and saw only 5 people....I was like.... and where is L-R???:blink:

And after thinking and thinking, I realised that it just means left-right :lmao:

Nicole!!! Hiya!:thumb_yello:

yep.the bad thing about it is u have to deal w/ ur parents making nonstop jokes about mika....and his tight pants!lol!:biggrin2:

heh, now if WE were your parents you would probably be really sick of US going on about Mika. :naughty:

hahahaha nicole have u had too much sun as well:wink2:

A club that none of us ever wanted to be in.:sad:

I really am going to have to go to bed now (my nice, comfy, quiet one, with an ensuite bathroom:biggrin2: )

....but here's one last photo before I go -the cutest pirate at the festival!

night night Big Chill survivors (and phunkygal and Blue)

nite MM, catch up with u soon!!! i being drawn to my nice comfy bed 2:biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl:

awww Nicole im sorry but i did laugh at that ...i think you need some sleep hehe

it'd be wise to be bedski too, esp. tomorrow I have more luggage making. ugh :boxed: I didn't even open these luggage I brought home today yet! :boxed:

oh yeah, when u off on yr hols hunnie?

oh yeah, when u off on yr hols hunnie?

I'm off on wed. morn very early. and we've got daughter's bday too (no frogs involved I promise, if ya all wanna fly over and celebrate: bexx you are quite safe to dress up as ladybug even) :biggrin2:

Nicole!!! Hiya!:thumb_yello:

Sarah!!! Hiya!:thumb_yello:

:biggrin2:

hahahaha nicole have u had too much sun as well:wink2:

I don't think so...i look very pale :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

awww Nicole im sorry but i did laugh at that ...i think you need some sleep hehe

Haha! I am still laughing! This totally was one of my senior moments...like how stupid can I be XD

I'm off on wed. morn very early. and we've got daughter's bday too (no frogs involved I promise, if ya all wanna fly over and celebrate: bexx you are quite safe to dress up as ladybug even) :biggrin2:

awww wish i could, wish her a very happy birthday from us both:thumb_yello: im sure ill c u b4 but in case i dont happy hols huns:thumb_yello:

heh, now if WE were your parents you would probably be really sick of US going on about Mika. :naughty:

hi im back!no i wouldnt!!!!cuz i would be talking about him just as much.the good thing is my stepmom has a huge crush on luke!loL!:naughty: