Big Chill Festival CANCELLED - August 3rd, 2007

Yoppappop

That is Tia's daughter in the fairy costume and my daughter with flowers in her hair. They got on so well they were virtually inseparable!

Here's another............

they are so adorable! The mothers are bless with such beautiful children :)

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh Avoca I never knew you had already met him! I thought Big Chill would have been the first time! How did it go first time round?

it went very fine, he was most friendly, chatted with us for half an hour, was kind and sweet. signed everything he was asked to but we could not get a pic cause there was a crowd and security wasn't so keen on the idea. it was back in april. the whole necklace affair.. *feels like marie antoinette* :mf_rosetinted:

it went very fine, he was most friendly, chatted with us for half an hour, was kind and sweet. signed everything he was asked to but we could not get a pic cause there was a crowd and security wasn't so keen on the idea. it was back in april. the whole necklace affair.. *feels like marie antoinette* :mf_rosetinted:

ohhhh! The necklace project, I remember that! Gosh that seems like a lifetime ago...

what affair?i am very jealous that u got to meet him!lol!so lucky!:biggrin2:

Here's one that I posted in a different thread.

It was taken when Mika was supposed to be on stage. This is my kids reaction to what we got instead:

aww....but i dont blame them...i would have felt the same....gosh looking at sad children depresses you right down to the bottom of your shoes lol

what affair?i am very jealous that u got to meet him!lol!so lucky!:biggrin2:

LOL I was just kidding, quoting, history freak here.. :biggrin2: you know french queen marie antoinette (french revolution times)? she got involved in a famous scandal in the 18th cent. which involved a very expensive diamonds necklace.. the so called necklace affair. :wink2:

Mika mad you have taken some really good Pictures ...they say a picture can express a thousand words and yours sure do ...i think Mika needs to see that last one you posted!!! :cool:

Here's one that I posted in a different thread.

It was taken when Mika was supposed to be on stage. This is my kids reaction to what we got instead:

ohhh!i feel so bad!how old are they?i have a 2 yr old lil sis and she likes mika too!she is constantly singing love love me!:biggrin2: they are rlly cut kids!

LOL I was just kidding, quoting, history freak here.. :biggrin2: you know french queen marie antoinette (french revolution times)? she got involved in a famous scandal in the 18th cent. which involved a very expensive diamonds necklace.. the so called necklace affair. :wink2:

oh!okay!im so slow!lol!:wink2:

Mika mad you have taken some really good Pictures ...they say a picture can express a thousand words and yours sure do ...i think Mika needs to see that last one you posted!!! :cool:

lol as much as we'd like him to realise the stab we felt...I'm sure he already does...and looking at pictures of the sad children would probably depress him even more xDDD

i know you were probably joking...but just in case :biggrin2:

but gosh. if i were an artist that cancelled and saw that, it was honestly break my heart.

lol as much as we'd like him to realise the stab we felt...I'm sure he already does...and looking at pictures of the sad children would probably depress him even more xDDD

i know you were probably joking...but just in case :biggrin2:

but gosh. if i were an artist that cancelled and saw that, it was honestly break my heart.

haha!yes!and knowing how much mika enjoys kids!it would kill him!:wink2:

Thanks, Bexxy. I'm pleased with how most of them have come out. The sulky one of my kids really sums it up, doesn't it? The pirate costume one is pretty appropriate too. If I could have found a big sign sayin "p*****d off" that would have been even better!:naughty:

Thanks, Bexxy. I'm pleased with how most of them have come out. The sulky one of my kids really sums it up, doesn't it? The pirate costume one is pretty appropriate too. If I could have found a big sign sayin "p*****d off" that would have been even better!:naughty:

i agree!lol!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

ohhh!i feel so bad!how old are they?i have a 2 yr old lil sis and she likes mika too!she is constantly singing love love me!:biggrin2: they are rlly cut kids!

My kids are 4 and 6, Tia's is 7, Avoca's are 5 and I think 8 (I may be wrong there), so it was tough telling them all that he wasn't coming.

Having said that, they all got on really well and had a lovely time together.

yeah i think it sums up the generall feeling we all had at around 6pm that day sat in the Open air stage field :boxed:

I saw a sign on the other side of the lake that said Leave no trace that would have certainly have been appropriate for mika :roftl:

yeah i think it sums up the generall feeling we all had at around 6pm that day sat in the Open air stage field :boxed:

I saw a sign on the other side of the lake that said Leave no trace that would have certainly have been appropriate for mika :roftl:

Damn, we missed a photo opportunity there!:naughty:

.....and we forgot to take the one of us outside the Lebanese food stall where Tia, Ian and I had lunch yesterday. Ironic and tragic!

hello everyone! i have been away all weekend! i have alot to catch up on! i will be reading all in a bit! maybe tomo morning when the forums are quiet!

i hope you all had fun, even with out mika! :thumbdown:

heheh, you know we can have fun without that man. :wink2:

My kids are 4 and 6, Tia's is 7, Avoca's are 5 and I think 8 (I may be wrong there), so it was tough telling them all that he wasn't coming.

Having said that, they all got on really well and had a lovely time together.

ya!that is horrible! they must have been so cute together though!:biggrin2:

:naughty: :naughty:

hows yr sunburn:blink: