Big Chill Festival CANCELLED - August 3rd, 2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah now that Lebanese Food place defiantely was ironic i felt it was taunting me a bit though being positioned in the same field that Mika was due to perform.....maybe it was a subliminal arrangement by the festival organisers to try and tempt mika to the festival with food...it didnt work though :naughty:

Oh but it STANK really bad of Gralic :bleh:

Damn, we missed a photo opportunity there!:naughty:

.....and we forgot to take the one of us outside the Lebanese food stall where Tia, Ian and I had lunch yesterday. Ironic and tragic!

Oh no!! :boxed:

I must say though that the pics are great and the kids are all beautiful! :thumb_yello:

:naughty: :naughty:

hows yr sunburn:blink:

it hurts ive been ooching and arghhing all day it even hurts to put my seat belt on :boxed: Oh and my mum keeps pestering me with after sun lotion but the first time she put it on my back yesterday she nearly had to peel me off the ceiling :shocked:

Damn, we missed a photo opportunity there!:naughty:

.....and we forgot to take the one of us outside the Lebanese food stall where Tia, Ian and I had lunch yesterday. Ironic and tragic!

heheheh I wanted to!!! :roftl: LMAO great minds think alike!

Yeah now that Lebanese Food place defiantely was ironic i felt it was taunting me a bit though being positioned in the same field that Mika was due to perform.....maybe it was a subliminal arrangement by the festival organisers to try and tempt mika to the festival with food...it didnt work though :naughty:

LMAO!

or maybe...

"hey, Mika's not here. Let's have some LEBANESE FOOD instead. Of course we're not rubbing it in your face, but maybe this will make up for it."

it hurts ive been ooching and arghhing all day it even hurts to put my seat belt on :boxed: Oh and my mum keeps pestering me with after sun lotion but the first time she put it on my back yesterday she nearly had to peel me off the ceiling :shocked:

I was like that in italy...i dont know why but i put moisteriser on my face to cool the sunburn *tragic mistake and lesson learnt* and i was standing there screaming in agony for about five minutes. putting clothes on stung. Sitting down stung at first. Washing was the worst though when rubbing a sponge over your body. It was torture.

I was like that in italy...i dont know why but i put moisteriser on my face to cool the sunburn *tragic mistake and lesson learnt* and i was standing there screaming in agony for about five minutes. putting clothes on stung. Sitting down stung at first. Washing was the worst though when rubbing a sponge over your body. It was torture.

wow.sounds fun:mf_rosetinted:

yes so did i after eating so much of it!!! yumi lebanese food!!!!!!!!!

avoca you're baaack!! glad to hear from you..

and i'm sorry for you all, but you seemed you've had fun with each other, and that's most important!!:thumb_yello:

That is Tia's daughter in the fairy costume and my daughter with flowers in her hair. They got on so well they were virtually inseparable!

Here's another............

aww, they're lovely, lovel!!

MM i love the pics u took, we'v had plenty of tears today!!!!! so ill show her the pics tomorrow hopefully they will cheer her up a bit:bleh:

Aawwwww, poor thing. -so it's not just us then! My kids were soooooo tired today. If we has stayed last night as well it would have been a disaster. Imagine having to pack and carry all the stuff for miles in the heat this afternoon!

My kids are 4 and 6, Tia's is 7, Avoca's are 5 and I think 8 (I may be wrong there), so it was tough telling them all that he wasn't coming.

Having said that, they all got on really well and had a lovely time together.

they did get on well indeed, didn't they?

mine kids are 5 y.o., soon 6 (around BC date: wonderful, isn't it..?) and 9 y.o. :wink2:

Hi Tia!:thumb_yello:

Alice is missing her "new best friend ever" already!

i know, same here!!! she says she will wear the bracelet 4ever and it will always remind her of alice. i keep reminding her that u only live a few miles away!!! shes being very dramatic today. did u thank blue 4 the bracelets, funny how they ended up in wales:bleh:

avoca you're baaack!! glad to hear from you..

and i'm sorry for you all, but you seemed you've had fun with each other, and that's most important!!:thumb_yello:

aww, they're lovely, lovel!!

hi dear!! *hugs* I wish ya the best fun and luck for ibiza! do say hi to queenie for me, will ya? :biggrin2:

do you know it wouldnt be so bad but i wore a bandana all day and have a white mark across my forehead looks really odd :boxed:

they did get on well indeed, didn't they?

mine kids are 5 y.o., soon 6 (around BC date: wonderful, isn't it..?) and 9 y.o. :wink2:

It was lovely to see them all playing together so nicely even though they couldn't speak each other's language. I'm sure that they'll have good memories of the festival despite the obvious big disappointment.

awwww:wub2:

they really were inseperable and they looked soo good together aswell ...

...i will be waiting for my birthday party invites in the post :naughty::thumb_yello:

Alice had already made it perfectly clear this afternoon that I have to send you and Babs invitations (and Tia really is coming, I hope:biggrin2: ). Alice is just about old enough to realise that Avoca's family wouldn't be able to come, but said that we must invite them anyway even though they can't come!

awwww:wub2:

they really were inseperable and they looked soo good together aswell ...

...i will be waiting for my birthday party invites in the post :naughty::thumb_yello:

oh ul get 1.... shes a bexx fan and not a mika fan now:thumb_yello: they got on so well together, well they all did, them running around with the bottles at the end was soooo funny. and to think just let them run round in their PJs all day:biggrin2: it was fun!!! like babs said who needs mika:wink2:

i know, same here!!! she says she will wear the bracelet 4ever and it will always remind her of alice. i keep reminding her that u only live a few miles away!!! shes being very dramatic today. did u thank blue 4 the bracelets, funny how they ended up in wales:bleh:

Yes, I posted the bracelet photo in the oldlings thread.:biggrin2: