Somerset House Gig on TV

Lollipop

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thnk they won't, but at least I hope they will show a bit of Over my Shoulder. Martin was SO good in that one... :shocked:

agreed he was awesome and right in front of us wasn't he...I was like :jawdrop:at his harmonising and strumming...sigh

I am going to set my dvd recorder but getting onto utube is another matter, it will take me ages but I bet babs will have it on before the night ends lmao.

agreed he was awesome and right in front of us wasn't he...I was like :jawdrop:at his harmonising and strumming...sigh

I am going to set my dvd recorder but getting onto utube is another matter, it will take me ages but I bet babs will have it on before the night ends lmao.

Arhhhh, i know!! He was soooo fantastic!!! I did say about it in my blog i did on myspace!! So brilliant!! He rocks!:punk:

Im recording it for a couple of people.

So if anyone would like it i can make some copies - but depending on how many i have to do will be whether it is playable in a dvd player or on the pc.

If i have to do lots, ill just do it on the pc - its alot faster (and its only 35mins)

PM me if your interested.

Oh yes its on tomorow night isnt it.....im sat here hoping and praying they dont show the alan cummings interview we had to do that was soo embarrassing :boxed:

Yeah, i know - hopefully they won't!! Especially when i said 'Oh, i don't dress like this everyday!!!!' and then 'Well.....actually..........' ha ha ha ha ha!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Yeah, i know - hopefully they won't!! Especially when i said 'Oh, i don't dress like this everyday!!!!' and then 'Well.....actually..........' ha ha ha ha ha!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i dont know all i really remember is getting asked if we were a bit obsessed and replying just a bit or it helps to be i cant remember then commenting on his top - he said he got it over from one of the stands and i said i know or something.....argghh i cant remember :blink:

TO ALL THOSE I AM MAKING COPIES FOR.

Hey,

I know im making copies for alot of you so i thought i would leave a message here instead of PMing you all.

Dont panic - im still going to record it.

But ive just seen that the Vodaphone TBA secret gig in manchester, uk will be showing on the 11th it is 45mins long so it isnt the whole concert, just the official program you can find on youtube.

What i want to know is do you want this on your DVDs too?

You would have to wait a few weeks more as its on almost 2 weeks after the somerset house interview (which is repeated on the 3rd for those who will miss tomorrow's).

PM me with your answers - i can send just the somerset one to those who arent interested in the TBA

Those who didnt know im sending out copies and who are interested - PM me also