Mica Penniman on Facebook

LoveLoveMIKA

As "Mika (or was it Mica) P"

He just friend requested me. Omg, I'm shaking.

It must be because I joined like 20 Mika groups.

Anyway, I don't think I have to tell you: Add him! Ahhhh.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure it's for real... I thought it was a fake, too, but it's almost exactly like his MySpace one.

Except it has his e-mail: mikalcm@gmail.com and it currently has 76 pix of Mika.

Oh, and his Hometown: Paris, London... I don't remember if that was on his MySpace.

So, facebook.com-->Search for Mika P--> He showed up. I'm pretty damn sure it's real...

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did see it, but i thought it was private so didn't bother:bleh:

It was private. At first it was a picture of the Sympathy Band, then a pic of him with a white wardrobe in the background, then a pic of him in his famous cartoony pink top, but it was far away.

Lauren added him as a friend....miraculously got added but didnt know how to work facebook lol so she didnt see anything. next thing i know, the profile is gone.

Facebook is really weird to work out anyway i made an account a few months ago but rarely check it out...its just not as fun as myspace in my oppinion :bleh:

Facebook is really weird to work out anyway i made an account a few months ago but rarely check it out...its just not as fun as myspace in my oppinion :bleh:

yeah same here-Sou persuaded me to open one-I have seen Mika's profile but it is his private one so obviously he wouldnt add me anyway-Lollipop girl has one too:naughty:

same here lol!

Poke? What's THAT all about? :naughty:

WTF?!? Poke??? is that some kind of function on facebook??

i guess its like a nudge on msn messenger ...i think...Nudges are annoying especially when you dont expect them and your not paying attention :blink:

its just not as fun as myspace in my oppinion :bleh:

thank you! all my mates say its better than myspace, but it really isn't

-Lollipop girl has one too:naughty:

she does? interesting.. so does zuleika (first time i call her that :blink: i prefer allegra lol) she looks really pretty in her pic

It was private. At first it was a picture of the Sympathy Band, then a pic of him with a white wardrobe in the background, then a pic of him in his famous cartoony pink top, but it was far away.

Lauren added him as a friend....miraculously got added but didnt know how to work facebook lol so she didnt see anything. next thing i know, the profile is gone.

Bless her it's a shame though... :naughty:

did I dream or I have seen deek's name in this thread as last poster for a while..? I swear I did. but no posts by her here.

I must have allucinations.. :blink:

it must have been hearing sitm live throught the phone (at the gig).. :blink:

did I dream or I have seen deek's name in this thread as last poster for a while..? I swear I did. but no posts by her here.

I must have allucinations.. :blink:

it must have been hearing sitm live throught the phone (at the gig).. :blink:

I saw it too... She must have deleted her post.

As "Mika (or was it Mica) P"

He just friend requested me. Omg, I'm shaking.

It must be because I joined like 20 Mika groups.

Anyway, I don't think I have to tell you: Add him! Ahhhh.

Sounds weird to me :blink:

thank you! all my mates say its better than myspace, but it really isn't

You should try it again.

Facebook is cool because there's no spam and way less advertising. There is a great group on Facebook for career searching called Jobster. It's great for networking.

Something about MySpace gives me the skeezies. It just has a sleazy feel to it compared to Facebook.