LoveLoveMIKA

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you! all my mates say its better than myspace, but it really isn't

You should try it again.

Facebook is cool because there's no spam and way less advertising. There is a great group on Facebook for career searching called Jobster. It's great for networking.

Something about MySpace gives me the skeezies. It just has a sleazy feel to it compared to Facebook.

I like facebook too.. it's simple to use... and i can add loads of pics and videos and they have fun group stuff going on :thumb_yello:

I wouldn't add all my fans either if I had a facebook account :bleh:

(They're just too many and too weird :biggrin2: )

:mf_rosetinted:

hahah well put violet sky i couldnt have said it better myself.....

:naughty: :naughty:

I agree, even if he did see you on those groups as you say, the M wouldn't add you.

yeah exactly.. its just kinda strange... u don't really want fans overtaking your friend list.. no offence (not that we're weird or anything) lol but theres the personal profiles then the public ones where anyone can be added

I've never heard of a facebook! :shocked::naughty:

I didn't either, before last time it was posted about it here. then I was told what it was. and then someone had reposted pics from the M's facebook. so I absolutely don't blaime him for keeping his private account private. :mf_rosetinted:

lol im not sure if it really was him or not. i dont quite know why he would add lauren if it really was him, but it's still suspicious as the profile was private, and the display pics? no-one's ever seen them before. The add may have been accidental? Maybe he deleted it coz there's a lot of private on there and since he may have accidentally added her...maybe he didnt want her to see anything else or something. not that she actually saw anything LOL

:blink: :blink: :blink:

I don't get it... *switches on elevator music* :fisch:

lol bless.. i'm sure someone will explain..

is it about the guy pretending to be mika.. though we're not so sure if it was actually him :fisch: