Mica Penniman on Facebook

LoveLoveMIKA

It's not him. :naughty:

--Jack

I don't why there is a new thread about it, there is already one in the news section, saying it's not him...

And like i said there : Mika deleted his facebook account last week. The only true facebook account was Mica Penniman (private of course). Just look for it ! You won't find it.

But it's up to you, if you wanna believe it, be my guests...

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good job at getting straight to the point :naughty::thumb_yello:

Well... Always a pleasure :naughty::thumb_yello: I tried to say it before, some others tried too, but apparently, i think we'll have some 10 more pages about that... That's what i feel... I MIGHT be wrong...

Well... Always a pleasure :naughty::thumb_yello: I tried to say it before, some others tried too, but apparently, i think we'll have some 10 more pages about that... That's what i feel... I MIGHT be wrong...

i think your right... everyone has they're own way of saying mika doesn't have a facebook :lol3: what's a facebook anyways i thought it was like photobucket where you just upload your images..

Haha...like Yop said and I think some others...I don't think it's really him...

But at the same time you never know I guess...

If it's his personal one I can't see him adding fans though

i think your right... everyone has they're own way of saying mika doesn't have a facebook :lol3: what's a facebook anyways i thought it was like photobucket where you just upload your images..

And like many of us said through this thread too, facebook is like a less funky myspace and more private...

this is so completely off topic, but why would somebody make a fake mika facebook...i mean im not saying that i think its real im just saying that like why do people make fake like facebook/myspace pages for celebrities? yenno, like why? i still dont understand that :blink:

this is so completely off topic, but why would somebody make a fake mika facebook...i mean im not saying that i think its real im just saying that like why do people make fake like facebook/myspace pages for celebrities? yenno, like why? i still dont understand that :blink:

cos some people have no lives :)

i understand FAN pages, but not where they pretend to be them. thats completely pointless....AND confusing...

Yeah, I hate when they pretend in MySpace because then it's like they're toying with us... I'm pretty sure Mika only has his official (MIKA) and personal one, nothing else...

I'd like your guys advice on something: Should I send him a message on his official myspace account to ask him whether or not he has or will have a facebook account?

Should I send him a message on his official myspace account to ask him whether or not he has or will have a facebook account?

go ahead. don't expect a reply though...

not that i've seen this purported facebook page but i doubt he would go initiatively adding fans and then flirting with them for an hour using smilies (does he even have that kinda time on his hands?!) so s/he's probably an imposter.