Mica Penniman on Facebook

LoveLoveMIKA

lucky!!! i send him a message everyday and i comment him a lot as well but no reply.. what can i say? i don't have a life but i guess mika does :thumbdown:

Yeah, but in the early days, I'm sure Mika had more time on his hands or at least much less messages/comments than he does now. I think he said he had a few friends, then overnight he had plenty of friend requests and he thought, "What is going on?" But it was because someone blogged about his music and recommended it.

He has said that he reads all his messages, though, but then again that was months ago, and he seems much more famous now. I have mixed feelings about his fame because on one hand, I want him to become as famous as possible and everytime I see he has more friends I feel very happy, but I also know that means he's less likely to see any messages/comments that I might put on, especially since I'm not the type to put the same comment like 10 times.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I know there was a thread earlier about this-however this is rather different. On facebook, I friend requested this name last week only to hear nothing back. I went to check on it and it notified me that he denied my request. Without losing confidence, I tried again! Only, unfortunately, to be faced with the same thing... DENIED.:thumbdown:

any thoughts?

:roftl: :roftl:

Theres like a million threads about this already the general consensus is.....He wont accept fans (if it is him) thats what his myspace music page is for

Face book is to keep in contact with friends and not us weirdoes :roftl:

I know there was a thread earlier about this-however this is rather different. On facebook, I friend requested this name last week only to hear nothing back. I went to check on it and it notified me that he denied my request. Without losing confidence, I tried again! Only, unfortunately, to be faced with the same thing... DENIED.:thumbdown:

any thoughts?

i actually did the same thing and added him as a friend (don't judge me! lol) and when i checked this morning i had been denied as well

:roftl: :roftl: great thread to celebrate 3000th post in :roftl:

:yay: Yay me :yay:

Lol. I just can't stand seeing numbers that close to an even number. Does that make sense?

This is why people I meet often think my OCD is me being a bitch.

Yeah, it's his private page. Don't take it personally that he won't add you.

*removes knife from chest and opens eyes*

Oh alright.

Lol. I just can't stand seeing numbers that close to an even number. Does that make sense?

This is why people I meet often think my OCD is me being a bitch.

Hurry up make 3 more posts :sneaky2::roftl: :roftl:

Believe me, loves. He has nothing to worry about. The last thing I am is a stalker. My life is full with many things OTHER than Mika, obviously.

Anyway, I wasn't aware it was his private page. If I had know, I would not have invaded his privacy, that is the last thing I would ever want to do, knowing how little he gets of it these days.

I am no harm to Mika, believe me! Haha we can all chill out. I just misunderstood, thinking naively it was a fan page.

I want to say it too!

Its his personal, dont even try! Its for his real friends, not us :mf_rosetinted:

he he awww, apparently were not real lol (obviously were friends....*shifty look*)

EnFa you just imaginary.

As am i - but we knew that i mean who ever heard of a pink unicorn :P

Believe me, loves. He has nothing to worry about. The last thing I am is a stalker. My life is full with many things OTHER than Mika, obviously.

Anyway, I wasn't aware it was his private page. If I had know, I would not have invaded his privacy, that is the last thing I would ever want to do, knowing how little he gets of it these days.

I am no harm to Mika, believe me! Haha we can all chill out. I just misunderstood, thinking naively it was a fan page.

Yeah, I understand. :thumb_yello: Just wanted to put that out there for any other would-be frienders.

--Jack

Yeah, I understand. :thumb_yello: Just wanted to put that out there for any other would-be frienders.

--Jack

--Jack

Where's Yop when you need her.

We know, that you know, don't worry :biggrin2:

As am i - but we knew that i mean who ever heard of a pink unicorn :P

The INVISIBLE PINK UNICORN!? Also know as the IPU?

But... BUT HE GAVE ME THESE:

BestFriendPink.jpg

keep on pretending