Mica Penniman on Facebook

LoveLoveMIKA

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is his though, which is why it's best not to experiment with it too much.:cool:

--Jack

Yes, I'm sure that one is his real personal one, too. Especially since his two of his sisters are on Facebook, too... With real, personal accounts. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't really see how this is different from previous threads on this

subject, so I'm combining it with an existing thread.

Thanks.

dcdeb

• 1 month later...

I have an facebook account . i've added mica and he accepted.

Then i got a message from "him" : thanks for the add xxx Mica.

I was totally shocked , but then i couldn't stop laughing.

It can't be him for real , why would he add me and not you all .

And why would he write messages to me.It's so funny.

I asked him if he was the real mica and he said he was.

So i tested him , i said if you really are him , please accept me to the secret society at my space.

I'm now waiting .:biggrin2:

So i tested him , i said if you really are him , please accept me to the secret society at my space.

Where is this supposed "Mika"? Do you have a link-a? hahah

there are three of them on facebook. Two of them are suspicious but I sent a message anyway. The third was promising because it required a Captcha.

Well I'll see what happens:) Who knows!

Suz

I can never find them haha.

I highly doubt that is him.

The account that is being discussed is I believe 'Mika Penniman'.

If you do a search for that name there are 3 profiles -not groups- that come up, out of which one of them seems 'sort of' possibly his own.

Obviously I don't mean his as his own personal one (which I think used to be there and is since long gone, at least using his name, LOL), but I am thinking that there is a possiblilty that in the same way that he has an 'official' myspace he also has an official Facebook profile now.

Or perhaps it is a pranskter or some crazy fan pretending to be him, hehe, that is always a possibility :bleh:

Anyway I have sent that person a message asking them if they are the 'official' Mika Facebook, so we shall see if/what they reply.

I still have the feeling that it's a fan though, but I am trying to keep an open mind and not be my usual cynical self.:roftl:

In the past Mika has always signed himself as only M, so anything signed in full is not going to be him.

I used to be on the forum on mika sounds in the days he posted there, and I have also seen his comments on other people's myspace pages etc.

2 of his sisters are on facebook as themselves. But we are fans of his, not stalkers of his family. Sometimes it is worth remembering that.:wub2:

The account that is being discussed is I believe 'Mika Penniman'.

If you do a search for that name there are 3 profiles -not groups- that come up, out of which one of them seems 'sort of' possibly his own.

Obviously I don't mean his as his own personal one (which I think used to be there and is since long gone, at least using his name, LOL), but I am thinking that there is a possiblilty that in the same way that he has an 'official' myspace he also has an official Facebook profile now.

Or perhaps it is a pranskter or some crazy fan pretending to be him, hehe, that is always a possibility :bleh:

Anyway I have sent that person a message asking them if they are the 'official' Mika Facebook, so we shall see if/what they reply.

I still have the feeling that it's a fan though, but I am trying to keep an open mind and not be my usual cynical self.:roftl:

I am cynical too.. but you never know.. he's such a cheeky kangaroo...

so I'll wait and see what you find..

:biggrin2:

i don't care, i just don't want you to be fooled by any person pretending to be him for fun. but once again, as always, you believe what you want to.

mika has no facebook account, not under his real name, though. it's not the mica penniman one, not the mika penniman one, none of the ones you possibly found looking for it. that's for pretty sure.

bye !

i don't care, i just don't want you to be fooled by any person pretending to be him for fun. but once again, as always, you believe what you want to.

mika has no facebook account, not under his real name, though. it's not the mica penniman one, not the mika penniman one, none of the ones you possibly found looking for it. that's for pretty sure.

bye !

Hi Yop!! :punk: Good to see you!

Trust you to appear on this thread, haha!!

Just to clarify, what I meant by my comment is that I think that it is a real possibility that he decides to have a 'Mika Official' Facebook account such as his Mika Myspace page.

Ie, an officially run account for fans and that, to give him publicity and showcase his stuff....

I wasn't for a minute looking for (or thinking that he would have one!!) a private account, just for the 'fan' one.

As you said, I am pretty sure that if he has one, it is not under his real name, and would be a weird made up thing that noone can figure out,so that people leave him alone.

:mf_rosetinted: