pinkunicorn123

aw, thanks Sheree

London, London, London...

It was brilliant, we got a lot more sightseeing done this time, went to the Hayward gallery(Mika's recommendation) to see the psycho buildings, and me and my sister got in little boats on the roof! was fun

I'll put up a pic or two when they load

Oh and Madame Tussauds! I saw Graham, and gave out to him for being so rude to you!lol

Oooh sounds like a lot of fun! :wink2: There is so much we didn't get to see, we'd have needed at least another week!

Yay I look forward to seeing :D

I want to go back so much, I'm just dying to find an excuse :roftl:

Oh hahaha! :roftl: Thank you :naughty: good to hear :naughty:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha thats funny

ok then, i wont lol

good!:naughty:

Oooh sounds like a lot of fun! There is so much we didn't get to see, we'd have needed at least another week!

Yay I look forward to seeing

I want to go back so much, I'm just dying to find an excuse

Oh hahaha! Thank you good to hear :naughty:

I know! I felt the same the last time, but this time we just did everything really! well not everything, but a lot more than last time:naughty:

the gallery was actually a highlight, it was brilliant!

Here's a pick of what we were rowing in:

LondonAugust08029.jpg

Oh, and we finally got to see the Peter Pan statue! That is something I was so annoyed about not seeing before.

LondonAugust08108.jpg

good!:naughty:

I know! I felt the same the last time, but this time we just did everything really! well not everything, but a lot more than last time:naughty:

the gallery was actually a highlight, it was brilliant!

Here's a pick of what we were rowing in:

LondonAugust08029.jpg

Oh, and we finally got to see the Peter Pan statue! That is something I was so annoyed about not seeing before.

LondonAugust08108.jpg

nice picsss :thumb_yello:

Oh wow! I never knew there was anything like that there, really cool :bleh:

And aw the Peter Pan statue! What a lovely photo, you look really nice too! :)

Oooohh Big Ben, my beloved :tears:

That is an amazing photo, reeeally good shot! I'm keeping that one :bleh:

I should post some of my pics too, though they are not very good cos my camera is pretty crap! I'll post them in a few days, cos I have to go to Cork tomorrow and repeat my psychology exams (Niamh you will be ashamed of me :naughty:) and should really go to bed now too :naughty:

I'm still trying to decide whether or not to bring my laptop, I miss it so much when we are apart :bleh:

np! its a beautiful pic!

:blush-anim-cl:

Oh wow! I never knew there was anything like that there, really cool

And aw the Peter Pan statue! What a lovely photo, you look really nice too!

Oooohh Big Ben, my beloved

That is an amazing photo, reeeally good shot! I'm keeping that one :bleh:

I should post some of my pics too, though they are not very good cos my camera is pretty crap! I'll post them in a few days, cos I have to go to Cork tomorrow and repeat my psychology exams (Niamh you will be ashamed of me) and should really go to bed now too

I'm still trying to decide whether or not to bring my laptop, I miss it so much when we are apart

Peter Pan is in Hyde Park, he's a lovely little chap! and Hyde park is apparantly near where Mika lives...:wub2:

I loved the gallery so much! We were there most of the day...mainly because I didn't want to leave:naughty:

But Andy Warhol was stalking me all around London! Okay, not literaly, but there was a poster of him in that gallery as an ad for his exhibition, then We in Madame Tussauds I got an Andy bag, and got a pic in his lil studio part:naughty: I kept seeing him everywhere and the night before we left I watched an Andy documentary...:shocked: scary...

Oh do post more pics if you get the chance...London!

Oh good luck in your exams! repeats are not nice...

poor laptop, bring him/her along.:thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl:

Peter Pan is in Hyde Park, he's a lovely little chap! and Hyde park is apparantly near where Mika lives...:wub2:

I loved the gallery so much! We were there most of the day...mainly because I didn't want to leave:naughty:

But Andy Warhol was stalking me all around London! Okay, not literaly, but there was a poster of him in that gallery as an ad for his exhibition, then We in Madame Tussauds I got an Andy bag, and got a pic in his lil studio part:naughty: I kept seeing him everywhere and the night before we left I watched an Andy documentary...:shocked: scary...

poor laptop, bring him/her along.:thumb_yello:

maybe mika goes to hyde park every day for mika time :blush-anim-cl: haha

:floor:

aw yes, that he does too. believe me, i c him, everyday, i claim to my parents im just going bird watching, but really, im just mika watching :blush-anim-cl:

:lmfao:

I can imagine you with lil binoculars and camoflage waiting in the trees to spot Mika!

Why oh why is that so easy to imagine?!:naughty:

I'm back (briefly)

Haha same with my friend, she also repeated! She's going doing radiography now. It's great to see all the hard work finally pay off for them isn't it?

it is, it really is :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

thanks lol

its A-OK

yup! theres still something that hasnt arrived yet tho lol

oooh? someTHING or someONE?? :das: i know what you're planning hahahaha

It was brilliant, we got a lot more sightseeing done this time, went to the Hayward gallery(Mika's recommendation) to see the psycho buildings, and me and my sister got in little boats on the roof! was fun

I'll put up a pic or two when they load

Oh and Madame Tussauds! I saw Graham, and gave out to him for being so rude to you!lol

UCD! wow, well done to her!

Great pics! You look fab in that one!

I have to go to Cork tomorrow and repeat my psychology exams (Niamh you will be ashamed of me :naughty:) and should really go to bed now too

I'm still trying to decide whether or not to bring my laptop, I miss it so much when we are apart :bleh:

Oh no, I didn't know you had to repeat! Good luck! :huglove: how many do you have to do? Best of luck anyway :thumb_yello:

Oh the beloved laptop, tell me about it, lol!

Peter Pan is in Hyde Park, he's a lovely little chap! and Hyde park is apparantly near where Mika lives..

I loved the gallery so much! We were there most of the day...mainly because I didn't want to leave

But Andy Warhol was stalking me all around London! Okay, not literaly, but there was a poster of him in that gallery as an ad for his exhibition, then We in Madame Tussauds I got an Andy bag, and got a pic in his lil studio part I kept seeing him everywhere and the night before we left I watched an Andy documentary...scary...

poor laptop, bring him/her along.

Ooooh I didn't go there, but I don't think it was far from where I was staying, Victoria .... :mf_lustslow:I wonder where Mika lives? Not that I have any intention of going there :fisch:

Haha that's mad, there's definitely something in that, too much of a coincidence .... :boxed: ... :roftl:

I'll definitely post a few when I come back, as I said they are not great, and my big bens ones are not straight :naughty: but I'll post a few anyway!

Aw thank you! not looking forward to them...

I've decided im not bringing lappy top though, he/she (i'm not sure either :naughty:) will only distract me :naughty:

I'm back (briefly)

Oh no, I didn't know you had to repeat! Good luck! :huglove: how many do you have to do? Best of luck anyway :thumb_yello:

Oh the beloved laptop, tell me about it, lol!

Yep I do :thumbdown: I have a MCQ tomorrow, not too bad but they get tricky with all those terms and such, and then the hard one is Wednesday! Can't wait til they're over, again :naughty: Oh how I'd love to have all your psych knowledge right now :naughty:

Yep I do :thumbdown: I have a MCQ tomorrow, not too bad but they get tricky with all those terms and such, and then the hard one is Wednesday! Can't wait til they're over, again :naughty: Oh how I'd love to have all your psych knowledge right now :naughty:

:naughty:

Oooh best of luck! Just RELAX! and you'll be fine :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Ok, I'm off to bed.....night night :wub2:

I knew it! :roftl: I'm sure he's in a big box (with airholes of course :naughty:) on his way to u!!

:roftl:

i cant wait :floor: i can just imagine, him. the box coming up to the door, "what the hell is that?!" man: "delivery, for u. just sign this so i can go"

me"ok..." and out pops mika :roftl:

i cant wait :floor: i can just imagine, him. the box coming up to the door, "what the hell is that?!" man: "delivery, for u. just sign this so i can go"

me"ok..." and out pops mika :roftl:

been there, done that :mf_rosetinted:

hahaha that really would be a nice present :floor:

hehe me too!

idk. why is it?

I have absolutely no idea:mf_rosetinted:

LOL

Great pics! You look fab in that one!

Thanks Niamh:wub2:

Ooooh I didn't go there, but I don't think it was far from where I was staying, Victoria .... I wonder where Mika lives? Not that I have any intention of going there

Haha that's mad, there's definitely something in that, too much of a coincidence ....

I'll definitely post a few when I come back, as I said they are not great, and my big bens ones are not straight but I'll post a few anyway!

Aw thank you! not looking forward to them...

I've decided im not bringing lappy top though, he/she (i'm not sure either)will only distract me

haha, I think I have an idea, but I won't say on here since well...it's the MFC:fisch: lol

I know, he was trying to tell my something :hypo:(Andythat is)

:roftl: my Big Bens weren't very straight either, and they're all from a moving bus, so only some were clear,haha

I hope you did okay today!

poor Lappy all alone (you should feel guilty now:bleh:) and it's nicer to say he/she rather than "it":naughty:

I've been so bored today! I've tons that I could be doing, but it's one of those days I don't want to do anything. I keep surfing around online, popping in here and myspace! but that's it, real life is just waiting for me to turn off this laptop.

I have absolutely no idea:mf_rosetinted:

LOL

I've been so bored today! I've tons that I could be doing, but it's one of those days I don't want to do anything. I keep surfing around online, popping in here and myspace! but that's it, real life is just waiting for me to turn off this laptop.

:roftl:

well bordom is no fun :mf_rosetinted: i have those days all the time

HOW ARE THE IRISH DOIN TODAY?