The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

*what a fkn twat, eh Scut?* :naughty: welcome the club! I wait impatiently for my 3d..

Oh, do you think he'd be so generous as to bless you with a third cancellation? He's so kind, after all, of course he'd find it in his heart to lie to you again. I hope he doesn't leave you waiting too long to once again experience that special form of love that you can only feel after he cancels. :wub2:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

once again, really sorry for you downunderers... but it's a festival... there was quite a huge risk of cancellation without any chance of rescheduling !

Oh, I knew it was likely especially considering his track record with festivals. I was just naive enough to think it worth a try.

Scut , I know how you feel...Know what? Mika's cancelled on me 4 times. I've followed him in 3 countries, 2 continents - even going to his home town to catch him...but he's even avoided me there.

Then I realized, when re-living the 3 times I've met him - he's been less and less friendly to me.

1st time - March 21, 2007 - he literally walked up to me and started a conversation.

2nd time - June 11, 2007 - He hi fived me, held my hand, spoke at least 4 sentences, picture, 3 autographs...

3rd time - hardly spoke - said "thank you" but that smile and those words were for the yearbook - absolutely no enthusiasm for me.:thumbdown:

Next time I see him will be here in MY city...wonder if he'll run away.

I'm lucky...I'm going to go to Venice, Rome, Sienna, Milan, Florance, and a couple other cities that my prof. hasn't decided on yet

*sigh* nice! I'm sure you'll love every minute of it. Give us a full report will you?

i so wish i had ! but i hadn't read your post before selling them to cynthia :no:

That's okay, I didn't think you'd really have them still. I must be nearing the record now for number of tickets I've purchased vs number of shows I've actually seen.

Is this the thread where cancellations abound in blissful plenty? Because I've just had my second Mika cancellation: V Festival in Melbourne. Oh, happy happy joy joy. :yay: The love for Mika that I feel right now was so worth the $136. The kind and fine wizard amazes me in his ability to lie so frequently. :wub2:

You poor girl. If only you'd known you could have spent an extra few hundred $ and been cancelled in London instead.

Oh, I knew it was likely especially considering his track record with festivals. I was just naive enough to think it worth a try.

I don't think it's ever worth it actually. I know the desperation of neglected countries to get any piece of him you can (I went through the same thing in August hoping he'd actually show for the Quebec festival or even to sing one song on Canadian Idol), but you're not going to get the fabulous spectacle everyone reports on here at a festival anyway.

I saw Paolo Nutini at the Virgin Festival last year and they rushed him off the stage so quickly he didn't even have time to finish his set and sing Last Request. :boxed:

Yeah Mika, we don't have time for Grace Kelly. Move along please.

Then I realized, when re-living the 3 times I've met him - he's been less and less friendly to me.

This is why I have no interest in "meeting" him. I don't see how you can have any kind of meaningful interaction with him at this stage unless he already "knows" you and you've got some kind of existing rapport.

I'll probably always hang around after the show because who doesn't like to gaze at that beautiful face and I'd rather see the MFC encounters in person than read about them here afterwards. But I don't care if he ever actually speaks to me or not.

I don't think it's ever worth it actually. I know the desperation of neglected countries to get any piece of him you can (I went through the same thing in August hoping he'd actually show for the Quebec festival or even to sing one song on Canadian Idol), but you're not going to get the fabulous spectacle everyone reports on here at a festival anyway.

I saw Paolo Nutini at the Virgin Festival last year and they rushed him off the stage so quickly he didn't even have time to finish his set and sing Last Request. :boxed:

Yeah Mika, we don't have time for Grace Kelly. Move along please.

Part of it was wanting to see Mika live but I also wanted to see Air and Duran Duran live, and hang out with the MFCers. But now Mika won't be there I lose the MFCers too. If I can't sell my ticket I'll still go to see Air and Duran Duran but it just won't be the same.

This is why I have no interest in "meeting" him. I don't see how you can have any kind of meaningful interaction with him at this stage unless he already "knows" you and you've got some kind of existing rapport.

I'll probably always hang around after the show because who doesn't like to gaze at that beautiful face and I'd rather see the MFC encounters in person than read about them here afterwards. But I don't care if he ever actually speaks to me or not.

I don't know what I would have to say to him: 'I love your music', 'great show' and 'can you please sign this'? :blink: I'd rather make it more interesting... some of the Aussies had some suggestions but since he isn't touring here there's no point.

Part of it was wanting to see Mika live but I also wanted to see Air and Duran Duran live, and hang out with the MFCers. But now Mika won't be there I lose the MFCers too.

:thumbdown: Yeah that sucks. I guess the benefit of our 11th hour cancellation at Hammersmith is that we got to spend a lot of time together. Blue and Haeschen decided to fly in the next day anyway even though they knew the show was cancelled since they'd already made plans and we were all there.

I don't know what I would have to say to him: 'I love your music', 'great show' and 'can you please sign this'? :blink: I'd rather make it more interesting... some of the Aussies had some suggestions but since he isn't touring here there's no point.

The whole autograph thing is weird to me. Thanks for jumping around on stage like a madman Mika and singing your ass off like nothing I've ever heard before in my life. Now can you please waste an hour or two of your time writing your name over and over because for some reason *that* makes people really happy. :boxed:

The whole autograph thing is weird to me. Thanks for jumping around on stage like a madman Mika and singing your ass off like nothing I've ever heard before in my life. Now can you please waste an hour or two of your time writing your name over and over because for some reason *that* makes people really happy. :boxed:

Well...I suppose its the least intrusive way to get a "piece" of him, besides evidence of a picture with him.

I would love a thumb print. *imagines bringing a stamp pad and freaking him out*

..and the mikster would get his manicured fingers ink spotted?!

better an hair wisp then:cool:

Ok. Then maybe a cotton swab to rub the inside of his cheek. Eww....just kidding!

(not really)

i just like all the ideas!:naughty:

we might make a clone and we all sign it, and u can give him to him when u meet in london!:thumb_yello:

so we finally win the competition for the freakyest present ever!:blink:

we make one more for scut. cos i dont believe he will ever meet him.:blush-anim-cl:

by the way scut:congratulation!Now u r one of us, a grown up,a big apple!:biggrin2:

i just like all the ideas!:naughty:

we might make a clone and we all sign it, and u can give him to him when u meet in london!:thumb_yello:

so we finally win the competition for the freakyest present ever!:blink:

we make one more for scut. cos i dont believe he will ever meet him.:blush-anim-cl:

by the way scut:congratulation!Now u r one of us, a grown up,a big apple!:biggrin2:

Oh I forgot the "give him a tissue" to blow his nose in it.

Scut is a girl...and I have fallen in love with her over the last 3 days. So I'm sure glad she's grown up. :wub2:

I think I'm in love with Christine. Is this bad?

--Jack

yes : you tell me you can't be gay anymore with me cause you're being straight with a boy, and now you're in love with christine :sneaky2: so yes, this is bad :thumbdown:

Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today - any way you want to, any way you got to....