Mika Said Thankyou For The Gifts!!!

CazGirl

AWWWW THATS SOO COOOOLLL!!!! He's so NICE!! But can anyone tell me what were on these boxes? Im new on this forum, its sad i coudn't been part of this project!!!!!:tears: I just saw these pictures. I know there is a shirt, a card, a cd (i dont know whats in it)... so please could someone tell me???:emot-sad:

there were three books for him - each book contained happy birthday wishes and loving comments from the fans who chose to get involved. The CD were vocal happy birthday wishes (mika can put it in his computer and hear all of us say happy birthday!) and the shirt was embroidered especially for him (now he gets custom made clothes AS WELL as boxers lmao!)

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think yes they do but generally go un noticed but then if you start staring at your hands and notice hairs...your mad...but anyway arent we all :roftl::biggrin2:

i wonder if Mika has been able to read through everything + listen to everything on the Birthday + relax projects yet :naughty:

I knew everyone did an amazing job on the presents, but seeing them fully packaged like that really takes it up to the next level! Fan-fracking-tastic work, avoca and aude and beXXy!

--Jack

Everyone worked sooo hard on it i thought the project required good packaging to reflect the work inside it :thumb_yello:

i also thought it would be easier to carry...turns out it wasnt :naughty:

But hey ho :wink2:

Naah I don't think he has. It will take this year at least. :naughty:

By the way, was the Relax card package inside the big box or did you have to carry it separately?

Nahh i recon he would have read through it all by Christmas :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

No no i think im just getting confused now i over slept for work this morning so its just been a bad day :biggrin2:

and to answer your question we carried the relax folder separately to the Birthday box as it was a completely different thing and technically not a birthday Gift more of a get well soon card :thumb_yello:

I didn't participate in this but I'm so incredibly happy for you who did, for the MFC and for the fact that Mika is such a sweetheart! :D

Makes us feel kinda special knowing that all the non-MFCers reading it have no idea what he's talking about

I thought so too ^^

I seriously think that I'm going to ask him for marry me.

get in line :roftl:

Hmmm... we could bake him a huge birthday cake during a gig (if there is gig in his birthday next year ) no, I don't think security would mind that

weave a birthday carpet maybe?

give a parrot who knows all Mika's songs by heart?

brilliant! :lmao:

AMAAAAAAAAAZING! I've seen those pictures a dozen times but it still strikes me what a brilliantly creative group the MFC is!

I'm very glad that Mika has started to communicate again (and is planning on a newsletter). Especially after the cancellations business, news is great.

Isn't it lovely how he specifically thanked the MFC for the present on his MySpace? I mean, he has over a quarter of a million MySpace friends but only a few thousand of them belong to the MFC yet he thanked us there. I think it's sweet.

I completely agree! :biggrin2:

:wub2:

you know what they say.....laughing alone is the first sign of madness
What's the next sign then? Because I've done that for years.

in that case, I'm doomed :lmfao:

I knew everyone did an amazing job on the presents, but seeing them fully packaged like that really takes it up to the next level! Fan-fracking-tastic work, avoca and aude and beXXy!

--Jack

haha fan-fracking-tastic really is the word! :biggrin2: