Mika Said Thankyou For The Gifts!!!

CazGirl

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here you go...what mika would have seen inside the box....

2007_0810relaxbc0007.jpg

2007_0810relaxbc0008.jpg

2007_0810relaxbc0009.jpg

and aude's shirt in this box -

2007_0810relaxbc0001-1.jpg

2007_0810relaxbc0003-1.jpg

Thought I'd check this thread and when I saw that ^^...

I ALMOST FAINTED WITH JOY! IT WAS EVEN MORE INCREDIBLE THAN I HAD IMAGINED! THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORTS, GIRLS! I feel a bit sad, because, since I live so far away, I couldn't do more than write and record a message for him. But if I had been there with you, this is what I'd have done! IT'S SO WONDERFUL! I understand now why Mika took the trouble to thank us.

Not alot of stars would go online thanking the fans like that... He's such a sweetheart, bless him! :D

I agree. Many artists just think their fans owe them the things they receive from them. I'm glad Mika is not like that! I love him more than before. I'M SSOOO EXCITED AND HAPPY ABOUT THIS! God, I'll stop or I'll start crying on my keybord.

i think yes they do but generally go un noticed but then if you start staring at your hands and notice hairs...your mad...but anyway arent we all :roftl::biggrin2:

i wonder if Mika has been able to read through everything + listen to everything on the Birthday + relax projects yet :naughty:

god probably not LMAO

mika: list on the agenda today...read the first few 50 pages of the bday book...book 1.....at half past 2 go have a nap due to eye muscles being overworked....get up again at 4 to listen to some bday messages....have dinner...then hit the sack. day 2; read a few pages of the relax book...

xD

god probably not LMAO

mika: list on the agenda today...read the first few 50 pages of the bday book...book 1.....at half past 2 go have a nap due to eye muscles being overworked....get up again at 4 to listen to some bday messages....have dinner...then hit the sack. day 2; read a few pages of the relax book...

xD

day 3:eat

*mika* "god im starving!"

god probably not LMAO

mika: list on the agenda today...read the first few 50 pages of the bday :roftl: book...book 1.....at half past 2 go have a nap due to eye muscles being overworked....get up again at 4 to listen to some bday messages....have dinner...then hit the sack. day 2; read a few pages of the relax book...

xD

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: HAHAAH! OH, GOD! i wasn't in the mood for it, but you made me laugh! :roftl:

Poor thing, he'll have a hard time trying to read all of it! But the bulky books and the CDonly show how much we love him, so it's not that bad.:wub2: He'll be happy, in the end.

i do know what chicken means obviously u just seem a lil hyper than usual.

LOL i was rather confused when you was asking me what "i was on"...i was like..."as if she doesnt know chicken!!" O.O

hahaha. but the word chicken just makes me laugh now.

chicken chicken chicken!!! xDDDD :lmao:

LOL i was rather confused when you was asking me what "i was on"...i was like..."as if she doesnt know chicken!!" O.O

oh.....kayy.....tis fine!lol! it makes me laugh too!

IT WAS A BULLETIN ON MYSPACE!!!!!

sorry i didnt write details in my first post i wanted to be the first one to post it rofl!!!!!!!

OMG!! yaayy!! tnx CazGirl, you rock! :punk:

aww..hes so nicee:wub2: ...im in love.:naughty:

anyway..TNX again! :wink2::bleh:

Hehe...chicken...that'll never mean the same to me anymore:roftl: