Mika Birthday Project - Pictures

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

havent gone through all the pictures yet (im up to about 41) but i just want to say all of this is excellent - mika is one lucky guy to have all of you for friends.

Oh and violet_sky, the cover art of that cd is brilliant, made me chuckle,e specially the sign on the road and the chair on the bed :P

havent gone through all the pictures yet (im up to about 41) but i just want to say all of this is excellent - mika is one lucky guy to have all of you for friends.

Oh and violet_sky, the cover art of that cd is brilliant, made me chuckle,e specially the sign on the road and the chair on the bed :P

Oh thank you so much pink :huglove: I always blush when people say they like my artwork - lol :blush-anim-cl:

I think it is quite childish though - but well, it was for Mika :wub2:

Awwww, that's brilliant! :thumb_yello:

Incase anyone is wondering where mine is, it's not there because i did mine like a magazine cover with a name, e-mail and phone number on - yes, i know, silly me actually put my own personal one on instead of some made up business one. Nevermind, ha ha ha ha, it's quite funny i guess. :naughty:

I'm so impressed!! And so proud I've taken part in this amazing project. The results are breathtaking, they really are, you guys are the most. And Violet, the CD is beautiful, I've told you so several times already, but I might as well say it again, because it's the plain truth, not a bit childish, but sweet and lovely.

Now you know why it was a bit of a weight to carry, Bexxy was an absolute star getting it from her car to the tent. I was lucky, I only had to carry it from the tent to the dressing room gate.

The work on this was absolutely amazing, I had a quick look through them all on the day and I can understand why Mika was blown away by it all. Everyone who took part should be proud, you all rock!:thumb_yello:

Now you know why it was a bit of a weight to carry, Bexxy was an absolute star getting it from her car to the tent. I was lucky, I only had to carry it from the tent to the dressing room gate.

The work on this was absolutely amazing, I had a quick look through them all on the day and I can understand why Mika was blown away by it all. Everyone who took part should be proud, you all rock!:thumb_yello:

Yeah... everyone on it ROCK big time!! That includes you RAK1 for carrying it from your tent to the dressing room :wink2:

Yeah... everyone on it ROCK big time!! That includes you RAK1 for carrying it from your tent to the dressing room :wink2:

Ha ha, it wasn't my tent it was Bexxys tent, I was just there for the day, for moral support.