.I wish to congratulate the darling MIKA on any holiday, what is in the World.

Lena

Let's see if I can't send a pizza to Jupiter using Babelfish...

Приветствия, Lena!

Mika талантливо и красивейше.

мы празднуем каждый день.

Hi! Whence Russian?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Though to mark a holiday have begun already with yesterday's evening.

I congratulate Darling Mika on this holiday! And at admirers of darling Mika Mexico will associate for ever with a song " Billy Brown ".

I do not dare even to dream, that at Мика would appear when - that a song in which there would be a word "Russia" )))))

0320543fcf69.gif

ffc29a52b4cd.jpg

And let the life of Darling MIKA will be same colourful and cheerful as this holiday!

Though to mark a holiday have begun already with yesterday's evening.

I congratulate Darling Mika on this holiday! And at admirers of darling Mika Mexico will associate for ever with a song " Billy Brown ".

I do not dare even to dream, that at ???? would appear when - that a song in which there would be a word "Russia" )))))

0320543fcf69.gif

ffc29a52b4cd.jpg

And let the life of Darling MIKA will be same colourful and cheerful as this holiday!

YAY !!! IM PROUD MEXICAN !!!! WUW !!!

Today the Buddhist Holiday " Day of the Buddha of Medicine "

The Buddha of Medicine name also the Buddha of Healing. In Tibet existed поверья, that it is enough only a touch with belief to an image of the Buddha of Medicine that there has come healing.

And we stretch hands to our favourite, to darling MIKA! In hope to touch!!

But we not only are cured of bad mood and every day vanity, But still we take kind cheerful energy ,also we give Darling MIKA all love!!

I congratulate you, darling MIKA - the Doctor of my soul !!!

532489b9be3f.jpg532489b9be3f.jpg532489b9be3f.jpg532489b9be3f.jpg

I wish to congratulate DARLING MIKA on this holiday! And in such day I wish, that nothing has saddened your life!I wish the Peace life on your Native land! That all bad has disappeared for ever!That people could live easy and without fear to look at the pure blue sky and to be pleased a peace life!

The world and love, disinterested friends and great variety of grateful listeners, Dear MIKA!!

ec238430abd5.jpgec238430abd5.jpgec238430abd5.jpgec238430abd5.jpg

Lena,Признательность к вам для показывать все праздники в мире. Я надеюсь Mika счастливо в london с семьей и друзьями на этом празднике.

(Простиньте моему плохому языку. Я не говорю русского без переводчика.)

English speakers, directly translated (according to Babelfish!) that apparently says:

Gratitude to you for to show all holidays in the world. I hope Mika happy in London with the family and the friends at this holiday.

Hehe, online translators are amusing. :punk:

I do not show some holidays.Because it can turn out ridiculously .For example " the Holiday of asphalt spreaders " (it is a joke!):roftl:

I too want, that dear MIKA was always happy! It adds to me pleasures.

HAPPY EQUINOX!!

The Sun and Moon are equally in the sky as your Audience, MIKA!

Fly up to the sun and Enjoy the EQUINOX! Fall is upon us!

:groupwave::cheers::harp::trumpet:

YES!!! :yay: Thanks For addition of a holiday! Can, in the future not only I one shall congratulate the DARLING, INCOMPARABLE MIKA!!

Today we mark the International holiday " the World Day of the Sea "! (probably, on September, 27th):-)

And as we know, our darling MIKA does not love depth of the seas and their inhabitants.

But I all the same congratulate the Darling dear MIKA on this holiday!

And I assure Favourite MIKA, that our love to it same deep and and immense as deep and boundless all the seas and oceans !

And let admirers of your talent will be more, than fishes in all waters!

I shall repeat thousand times - lovely MIKA ! You bathe in our love!

7221fd357176.jpg7221fd357176.jpg7221fd357176.jpg7221fd357176.jpg

I am glad, that the sense was not deformed!

Today a holiday " Day of independence of Brazil ". I wish to congratulate our Darling Мика that in Brazil too many its admirers!

746e0272bacc.jpg

WOW! I just saw that today. I'm sorry.

Thanks for remember this country where I was born and where I live. and so many thaks for remember us who love mika so much!!!! :thumb_yello:

sorry my bad english :blush-anim-cl:

On September, 27th a holiday " the World Day of Tourism "

I congratulate darling MIKA and I hope, that it will put on the a backpack and gym shoes; will sit down in the trailer and will go in tour across Russia.:mf_lustslow:

I wish dear MIKA and to its admirers that it has visited all the countries where it love and wait!!!

And that it did not get tired of tours. And gained strength from our love and it was inspired for new fine songs!!

9c4017ee589d.jpg

Today the Russian holiday " Day of the Internet in Russia "!

I congratulate Russians on this holiday! Owing to the Internet we can learn all news about Darling MIKA. And as to see and download its concert records with YouTube! To find new friends - fan MIKA!

And still the International holiday " Day of the translator " !

I congratulate all on this holiday!

My translator - the program helps me to communicate with friends, helps to write comments to darling MIKA.By means of the Internet and translators, we - its admirers from all countries easily find each other and common language. Also we realize, that very much - it is a lot us! Those who loves fine MIKA!

0593cfe4a0ec.jpg

On October, 1st a holiday " the World Day of Music "!

It turns out, that it is professional holiday MIKA!!!

I congratulate our musician!!! I wish many new melodious songs! I wish, that they have been favourite. That dear MIKA has been favourite by all.

Let its Muse always is on the first call !

9d070eaee88e.jpg

Today a holiday " the World Day of the Teacher "!

I wish to congratulate darling MIKA on this holiday. Because it had a fine teacher who has opened musical talent dear MIKA!

And I am proud, that the teacher of music is my compatriot.))

I congratulate favourite MIKA and I wish it that its fine songs knew and loved

children of our children !

c7fa2164b998.jpgc7fa2164b998.jpgc7fa2164b998.jpgc7fa2164b998.jpg

I like this thread :wink2: It's original and shows that language is not necessarily a restriction. Keep it up, Lena, спасибо :thumb_yello:

yes! Lena's post are lovely..and her signature is so tender!

ok..I find these translation for "good"..

I hope there is also the right one:bleh:

способный, ловкий, искусный, умный, добродушный!

Lena you're a sweet person!

Have a...

thz15708797-1.gif

Keep it up, it's all interesting! :wink2:

Dear MIKA I congratulate on a name-day!! Today a name-day at Michael!

MIKA! Probably it indeed in the last life was the Canadian bear! Michael, Mika, Mica. In Russian pronunciation so tenderly name a bear - the owner of a wood.

With a name-day, the small bear cub!

37063dd1838f.jpg

Mika's name-day in Finland then was 29th August by the way...

And this thread made me want to know some more Russian! :wink2:

Satu!

At us so it is a lot of name-day MIKA!!! That I already hesitate of it to congratulate)))) Anybody in fact will not believe! At darling MIKA many heavenly patrons116d3bd1996e.gif))))

On October, 7th in Germany " the Holiday of the Crop "!

This day people are pleased to a crop and thank the god for gifts of the nature.

I thank darling MIKA for its gift - I thank for all songs which it has composed and still will compose. I thank for all a cover of the-version which lovely MIKA executes. It has given them the second life! (it is a shame to admit, but I do not wish to hear the original. Because singing favourite MIKA to me more pleasantly and more interestingly.)

Dear MIKA! Reap a crop from our smiles, the devoted hearts and enthusiastic eyes! Reap fruits - our Disinterested Love and Adoration !!!

2f07147b3b48.jpg2f07147b3b48.jpg2f07147b3b48.jpg2f07147b3b48.jpg