.I wish to congratulate the darling MIKA on any holiday, what is in the World.

Lena

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

У же умираю сижу !! Я хотела написать:

В мире много разных праздников .Посмотрите в свои календари .В каждой стране всегда найдется какой-то праздник .Давайте поздравлять друг друга и дорогого Мику .Не обязательно ждать круглых дат . (и чего непонятно ))А сегодня Праздник Кино ! И я поздравляла Мику и желала , чтобы его музыка звучала во многих сериалах и кинофильмах .

( Я даже очнулась))) от твоего предложения .спать хочу))) И чувствую себя идиоткой. А все- перевод.ХА как я не могу знать ,когда у Солнца день рождения !!?? Не в селе живу. Ты то понимаешь ,Что наш язык разнообразен . А по-английски надо писать ,будто маленький ребенок (где меня и поняли ))

У же умираю сижу !! Я хотела написать:

В мире много разных праздников .Посмотрите в свои календари .В каждой стране всегда найдется какой-то праздник .Давайте поздравлять друг друга и дорогого Мику .Не обязательно ждать круглых дат . (и чего непонятно ))А сегодня Праздник Кино ! И я поздравляла Мику и желала , чтобы его музыка звучала во многих сериалах и кинофильмах .

( Я даже очнулась))) от твоего предложения .спать хочу))) И чувствую себя идиоткой. А все- перевод.ХА как я не могу знать ,когда у Солнца день рождения !!?? Не в селе живу. Ты то понимаешь ,Что наш язык разнообразен . А по-английски надо писать ,будто маленький ребенок (где меня и поняли ))

:thumb_yello:

Lena wanted to write: There are many different holidays in the world. Look at your calendars--for every day, in various countries, you will always find some kind of holiday. Let's wish a happy holiday to ourselves and to Mika--there is no need to wait for a specific round date. Today it happens to be the holiday of film! And she wished Mika a happy film holiday and hoped that his music would be heard in many tv series and movies.

And she also wants to say that of course she knows when Mika's birthday is and she didn't mistake the date--she doesn't live under a rock, you know. :naughty:

<although I think youve just ordered ten chicken pizzas and a bucket of nachos to be sent to jupiter>

Thanks Freddie, for having such confidence in me. :bleh:

--Jack

P.S. К сожалению, у меня нету русской клавиатуры... писать по-русски очень трудно. :-(

Applause to Pink and Jack for eliminating superconfusion in my head :punk:

Thanks to Lena for her idea :thumb_yello:

And who said Pizza??

Aaand I once learned a Russian jaw-breaker but I can't write it anymore just say it :bleh: It's about a girl called Sasha walking along the road and sucking - not on a lollipop but on a crust of bread :bleh:

Only so you know...:biggrin2:

Lena wanted to write: There are many different holidays in the world. Look at your calendars--for every day, in various countries, you will always find some kind of holiday. Let's wish a happy holiday to ourselves and to Mika--there is no need to wait for a specific round date. Today it happens to be the holiday of film! And she wished Mika a happy film holiday and hoped that his music would be heard in many tv series and movies.

And she also wants to say that of course she knows when Mika's birthday is and she didn't mistake the date--she doesn't live under a rock, you know. :naughty:

Oops sorry :blush-anim-cl: I'm a bit tired tonight:bleh:

Thx for the translation & it's a good idea!!

To me your translation is clear. надо уметь читать между строк . Слава богу Мика не видит .А то решил бы ,что я с гор спустилась .Русские шутки не переводяться ?!

--Jack

Thanks for the translation. Now I understand what Lena was saying.:thumb_yello:

Holiday " Day of knowledge "! Employment in all educational institutions begin. Thank God, darling MIKA continues to have a rest! But to study never late. I should study at MIKA in cheerfulness, purposefulness. To aspiration to be improved. To go to the purpose. I congratulate you, the darling who is dear MIKA , MIKUSHA on this holiday! Be happy, oars! Let at you all easily turns out! Remain always such light, fine person!

And as always: Take care!

9855fb14d39c.jpg

On September, 3rd. Which - who marks a holiday " Day of Work ". Darling Mika, I congratulate you on this holiday! Your diligence and persistence have led you to Glory and to our huge love! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Take care also the forces!!! I congratulate!!!

Dear MIKA I congratulate on a name-day!! Today a name-day at Michael!

MIKA! Probably it indeed in the last life was the Canadian bear! Michael, Mika, Mica. In Russian pronunciation so tenderly name a bear - the owner of a wood.

With a name-day, the small bear cub!

37063dd1838f.jpg

Dear MIKA I congratulate on a name-day!! Today a name-day at Michael!

MIKA! Probably it indeed in the last life was the Canadian bear! Michael, Mika, Mica. In Russian pronunciation so tenderly name a bear - the owner of a wood.

With a name-day, the small bear cub!

37063dd1838f.jpg

That is very BEAUTIFUL , Lena ..... :wub2:

That is very BEAUTIFUL , Lena .....

I am glad, that the sense was not deformed!

Today a holiday " Day of independence of Brazil ". I wish to congratulate our Darling Мика that in Brazil too many its admirers!

746e0272bacc.jpg

Without uniquitous journalists it is difficult to present our life. To whom are doors opened all? Who will ask tricky questions to darling MIKA? And who will receive the witty answer?

I congratulate dear MIKA on this holiday! I wish it to be the favourite and the frequent visitor on TV and on radio! A favorite of newspapers and magazines! That wrote about MIKA kind, interesting and cognitive clauses! In fact we, its admirers, such curious! All of us would like to know!

DARLING MIKA BE THE GENERAL FAVOURITE!!!

ALL OF US IT IS VOTED FOR YOU!

1fb89c445daa.jpg

I continue a theme of every possible congratulations for darling MIKA! Though today any more on September, 9th. (but it is better - late, than-never!) there Was a remarkable holiday - " the International Day of Beauty ". And all of us it is perfectly known, who at us the most beautiful!!! The beautiful person with beautiful songs, a beautiful voice, beautiful eyes, a beautiful smile...!!!.. It is possible to continue indefinitely...

I congratulate darling MIKA on this holiday! Let you will have a set of beautiful songs!! Let you are surrounded with beautiful kind people (kind people are always beautiful, beautiful!). " The beauty will rescue the world ". And MIKA has united thousand thousand people all over the world. Love to its music. The finest person on the Earth!

b647592996a8.jpg

Today " the Holiday of Collecting of Grapes " in Romania)))

I assume, what our darling MIKA loves good qualitative wine?

I congratulate dear MIKA on this holiday! Let on your celebratory tables there will be a rich both fine food and wine! Let tables bursting with abundance! (That tables from a plenty of meal have broken ! It is Russian celebratory toast )))

Let wine flows the river! Let your friends and visitors are surprised and admire with your good taste and generosity! And let the head in the mornings does not hurt!)))

8268f1445020.jpg8268f1445020.jpg8268f1445020.jpg8268f1445020.jpg

And at darling MIKA again a name-day!!!! It is good, when two angels of the-keeper! Heavens preserve darling MIKA with the double force !

I congratulate the bear cub on a name-day!!! Everything, that you wish, let will come to you doubly! And that it is unpleasant to you, let will disappear twice doubly!Happiness! Pleasures! Peace of mind!

5f4f0d3dd7a7.jpg