Pre-Fame Pics of Mika

DS Nightly

I know thier ain't alot out there, but I thought it'd be neat to just compile them all into one thread instead of have them all over the place on this site.

If you could locate ANY pic of Mika that was taken before late 2006, POST IT HERE! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okies, here are the ones I have...

skannaa0003.jpg

This was taken when Mika was in an opera... sorry I can't remember (I'm sure someone will post it)... he was about 14...

MIKAPhotoShoots46.jpg

This one I assume was taken before he became famous...

MIKAPhotoShoots44.jpg

My god he's cute! At whatever age! I want one of those!:mf_lustslow::wub2:

skannaa0003.jpg

This was taken when Mika was in an opera... sorry I can't remember (I'm sure someone will post it)... he was about 14...

MIKAPhotoShoots46.jpg

MIKAPhotoShoots44.jpg

I've never seen the first one before- where were you hiding that, missy??!!

skannaa0003.jpg

MIKAPhotoShoots46.jpg

MIKAPhotoShoots44.jpg

Is it just me or does he look like Dima Bilan in the third picture?

http://www.doteurovision.com/phpnews/images/dimafr.jpg

I think the middle photo is gorgeous!

He reckons he never got any attention! if a guy looked like that at my school everyone including the teachers would fancy him!

xx

I agree, could never understand that, any guy at my school with exotic looks always had girls hanging around them. Were the kids at his school blind or stupid!

I just realised whom he reminded me of here!

a guy who was at school with me and had a crush on me! but I blew him off :roftl:

lol! because you didn't like his looks? :naughty:

he reminds me of my ex-bf on that pic.

MIKAPhotoShoots46.jpg

I always thought that in this pic, he looks like one of those men on the cover of the harlequin romance novels. LOL.

MIKAPhotoShoots44.jpg

He is unbelievably handsome. :wub2: This must've been taken while he was in college, because he looks to have a school bag strap on his shoulder. :)

He is unbelievably handsome. :wub2: This must've been taken while he was in college, because he looks to have a school bag strap on his shoulder. :)

Yeah, I like this one very much too. :wub2: He could have been 19 maybe? Although he looks quite mature here. This picture makes me think of some old English novels. :wub2:

I look at these photos and think: "How in the HECK is it possible that this man did not have people all over him?" Seriously, if he went to school with me, he'd be the one that I would get all girlishly giggly over and would about have a heartattack if he said hello to me. :roftl:

i just noticed, his chin looks a lot more pointy on these pix than it does now.

Yeah, I noticed that as well. It's probably just because he was young, and his face has filled out and gotten more of a "manliness" to it over the past few years.

I look at these photos and think: "How in the HECK is it possible that this man did not have people all over him?" Seriously, if he went to school with me, he'd be the one that I would get all girlishly giggly over and would about have a heartattack if he said hello to me. :roftl:

I would be the same way :)