your birth!!!!

micafan

so, this thread is about...

if you were born on the expected date, premature, or late!!!!

:boxed:

for me: i was born 3 months early!!!!!! :blink:

no kidding..........:thumb_yello:

what about you!!!!!

#ps: you can talk about other people you know!!!! :bleh:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was 4 weeks early. If I remember correctly, my family was worried about my mom because she was very weak during the birthing process. Everyone also thought I was going to be a boy because I had a rapid heart rate. I shocked everyone when I came out, though...LOL

My name was going to be Daniel is I was a boy. My parents considered the names Hilary and Amanda. They chose Amanda, thank goodness!

i was born two weeks late.

my mum tried to have me two weeks earlier. her mum was going away on holiday and my mum had a soppy moment, wanting her mum to see her new grand-daughter before she left. it failed. instead, i was born two weeks late...i guess i thought "screw you mum - you want me early? well, I'm gonna be late! HOW DO YA LIKE THAT?!" xDDD

i was meant to be born on 12th July, but instead I was born on the 23rd, the cusp between cancer and Leo. My dad got someone tell which starsign I am actually under by telling them the time i was born, and I am actually a Leo, and proud :mf_rosetinted:

I was 4 weeks early. If I remember correctly, my family was worried about my mom because she was very weak during the birthing process. Everyone also thought I was going to be a boy because I had a rapid heart rate. I shocked everyone when I came out, though...LOL

My name was going to be Daniel is I was a boy. My parents considered the names Hilary and Amanda. They chose Amanda, thank goodness!

Haha...Hilary is an Ok name though...

My dad wanted to name me Popeye if I was a boy...thank goodness my mom would have never let that happen and that I'm a girl! Although Taylor is a boy's name too...I have gotten letters referring to me as Mr....I dont' like that:thumbdown:

Haha...Hilary is an Ok name though...

My dad wanted to name me Popeye if I was a boy...thank goodness my mom would have never let that happen and that I'm a girl! Although Taylor is a boy's name too...I have gotten letters referring to me as Mr....I dont' like that:thumbdown:

Oh, yes Hilary is a pretty name! But I feel like Amanda has personally suited me much better is all. :blush-anim-cl:

I was born too early too I guess..:blink:

But don't ask me how much..:blush-anim-cl:

And if you wanna know how I was born..:wink2:

ehmm.. ever seen a cow that got a little one?? :blink:

Well.. my birth was exactly the same...:boxed:

(and I'm not kidding here..:naughty:)

I was born a month early..i was supposed to be born on my Mum's Birthday.

I was a very large baby! 9lbs and 6 ounces. Mum was diabetic and diabetic mums can have very large babies. She had to have a cesarian or a natural child birth might have turned into tragedy. I am blessed ...

Suzanne