Mika vs Mika: The Mikster might have to change his name...

Niki27

Yeah in march! :thumb_yello: Poor Mica during "his holidays".

:lol3: What a cute name!

Pity the meaning isn't that cute:naughty:

If he doesn't have enough time to work on the new album, I blame her for it:sneaky2: (Yeah right, he misses 1 whole day:naughty: )

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

haha, funny, There is no way Mika will change it. Mika is not a made up name, its his REAL birth names nickname, it would be like forcing someone to change their birth name just because they because they're famous. You can't force someone to change their birth name no matter what.:naughty:

haha, funny, There is no way Mika will change it. Mika is not a made up name, its his REAL birth names nickname, it would be like forcing someone to change their birth name just because they because they're famous. You can't force someone to change their birth name no matter what.:naughty:

I hope the Belgium judge thinks alike!

I hope the Belgium judge thinks alike!

Seriously though, you can't force somebody to change the name they've been called their entire life. It's unethical. Might as well make every person named mika out their change their name in case there was a possible mix up in the future. (including that one japanese singer- helloooo why is she not being sued then?)

If you don't want to get mixe up with somebody else, change your name, otherwise, live with it.

gee, people are dumb. grr.

I hope the judge thinks like us as well.

MIKA will assimilate her :mf_rosetinted:

Resistance is Futile :mf_rosetinted:

mikaborg.png

:roftl: :roftl:

I've actually always thought that Mika has some nanoprobes swimming around his bloodstream. The've given him Borg-enhanced vocal abilities, Linguistic abilities, and the ability to learn music without actually reading it.

His Borg designation is Three of Five (stuck in the middle)

P.S. Yes, I do like Star Trek, especialy Star trek Voyager.

I've actually always thought that Mika has some nanoprobes swimming around his bloodstream. The've given him Borg-enhanced vocal abilities, Linguistic abilities, and the ability to learn music without actually reading it.

His Borg designation is Three of Five (stuck in the middle)

P.S. Yes, I do like Star Trek, especialy Star trek Voyager.

:roftl: :roftl:

Voyager :wub2: