Mika's very secret diary

IngievV

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLRORLFLFLLFFLFL.

I seriously laughed so hard I could barely breathe. Especially the entries about his ear infection, and the one about giving Fortuné money to write a bulletin. ROFL, I'm going to pee.

Offical just nicked vacation Diary

Day 1

Some biatch stole my diary. I mean like, what the hell. I hope this one won't be stolen, otherwise they'll know my curls are fake.

I'm hot

Day 2

Perez picked me up with his bike. I included a picture because it was absolutely a joke.

bakfiets_002.jpg

Anyways, after 2 weeks we fiiinally reached the airport.

Still hot.

Day 6

Hola, Me Jamo Mika, Been in Mexico (Or Mehico as some say) for a few days. Very hot here, not as hot as me though. Perez got sunburnt. Looks like lobster. Still he's not as hot as moi.

Day 7

Perez' been getting on my nerves. He wanted to adopt a Chihuahua as a sign of our love. I refused. Got many different lovers all around the world. Can't settle down now. That reminds me of this waiter, man he was staring at my cross all the time...

Must think I'm hot.

Day 13

Ate some oysters with this very hot chico. But then Perez walked in and started screaming and crying, calling me a meanie. Seriously. So I pulled him back to our apartment and dyed my hair blue to satisfy him.

Gosh Blue looks so hot on me.

Day 15

Perrie and I swam in the sea. Huge shark attacked. Must've thought Perez was a seal. Told him splashing around making weird noises was a bad idea but he found it very exciting to do. Well, it's obvious I'm hotter than him right now...

Day 20

Went on this boattrip with Perez. Saw this really hot girlie. Geez, thought I was gay. I 'accidentally' pushed Perez off the boat and went to broomcupboard with girl. Played scrabble there. I won. Wiped her off the bord with Stinkingness learned that from PW

Gosh she thinks I'm hot.

Day 23

Still no sign of Perez. Must be playing with jellies. Seen the girlie a lot. She was brave enough to say that I'm hot. Gotta agree. Still I'm identity mad. Gotta go back home though. Put the girlie in my suitcase.

Bye hot Mexico

Day 24

Shooted Happy Ending. They suggested me to fly or something. I was like f**k the duck I'm not gonna fly. So they put me on drugs and I did it. Sucks though, but I'm still hot.

Day 25

Read that MFC was having problems. The f**king losers. I did it anyways F**k them. Luckily they don't know I'm Lookovermyshoulder and I crashed the servers. Biatches.

Day 30

Went to the zoo with Alan. If he wasn't married I would so play Risk with him. Said he liked my hair. I suspect him of wanting to shave my hair off and paste it on his own head. very careful around him now...

Day 35

This woman wants to sue me. Called me a name thief. I'm like, what the hell? Saw a picture of her. I mean, geez, it's like someone dropped a bomb on her head, look at the haircut! Anyways, I'm gonna get real nasty here. I'll stuff her mouth full of marshmellows and force her to say Chubby Bunny.

Day 40

My holiday's almost ending, f**k. Mikey called me saying that I'm hot. I knew that. He cried when I said I thought Luke was hotter than him. He said Cupid brought us together.Whatever. F**k Cupid, I'm hot. Oh damn, Mum's coming, sleepy time. She's going to read me Bambi, yah. Can't write in you for long while now. Going with Fortuné to a Settlers of Catan camp. Gonna be loads of fun. I'm hot.

Thanks for reading this, costed me loads of efforts to get this diary. Don't forget to validate your parking and to all you good people in the Midwest, sorry he said f**k so much.

Offical just nicked vacation Diary

Day 1

Some biatch stole my diary. I mean like, what the hell. I hope this one won't be stolen, otherwise they'll know my curls are fake.

I'm hot

Day 2

Perez picked me up with his bike. I included a picture because it was absolutely a joke.

bakfiets_002.jpg

Anyways, after 2 weeks we fiiinally reached the airport.

Still hot.

Day 6

Hola, Me Jamo Mika, Been in Mexico (Or Mehico as some say) for a few days. Very hot here, not as hot as me though. Perez got sunburnt. Looks like lobster. Still he's not as hot as moi.

Day 7

Perez' been getting on my nerves. He wanted to adopt a Chihuahua as a sign of our love. I refused. Got many different lovers all around the world. Can't settle down now. That reminds me of this waiter, man he was staring at my cross all the time...

Must think I'm hot.

Day 13

Ate some oysters with this very hot chico. But then Perez walked in and started screaming and crying, calling me a meanie. Seriously. So I pulled him back to our apartment and dyed my hair blue to satisfy him.

Gosh Blue looks so hot on me.

Day 15

Perrie and I swam in the sea. Huge shark attacked. Must've thought Perez was a seal. Told him splashing around making weird noises was a bad idea but he found it very exciting to do. Well, it's obvious I'm hotter than him right now...

Day 20

Went on this boattrip with Perez. Saw this really hot girlie. Geez, thought I was gay. I 'accidentally' pushed Perez off the boat and went to broomcupboard with girl. Played scrabble there. I won. Wiped her off the bord with Stinkingness learned that from PW

Gosh she thinks I'm hot.

Day 23

Still no sign of Perez. Must be playing with jellies. Seen the girlie a lot. She was brave enough to say that I'm hot. Gotta agree. Still I'm identity mad. Gotta go back home though. Put the girlie in my suitcase.

Bye hot Mexico

Day 24

Shooted Happy Ending. They suggested me to fly or something. I was like f**k the duck I'm not gonna fly. So they put me on drugs and I did it. Sucks though, but I'm still hot.

Day 25

Read that MFC was having problems. The f**king losers. I did it anyways F**k them. Luckily they don't know I'm Lookovermyshoulder and I crashed the servers. Biatches.

Day 30

Went to the zoo with Alan. If he wasn't married I would so play Risk with him. Said he liked my hair. I suspect him of wanting to shave my hair off and paste it on his own head. very careful around him now...

Day 35

This woman wants to sue me. Called me a name thief. I'm like, what the hell? Saw a picture of her. I mean, geez, it's like someone dropped a bomb on her head, look at the haircut! Anyways, I'm gonna get real nasty here. I'll stuff her mouth full of marshmellows and force her to say Chubby Bunny.

Day 40

My holiday's almost ending, f**k. Mikey called me saying that I'm hot. I knew that. He cried when I said I thought Luke was hotter than him. He said Cupid brought us together.Whatever. F**k Cupid, I'm hot. Oh damn, Mum's coming, sleepy time. She's going to read me Bambi, yah. Can't write in you for long while now. Going with Fortuné to a Settlers of Catan camp. Gonna be loads of fun. I'm hot.

Thanks for reading this, costed me loads of efforts to get this diary. Don't forget to validate your parking and to all you good people in the Midwest, sorry he said f**k so much.

:roftl: :roftl:

see....... you have to be VERY carfull with the cute looking guys:mf_rosetinted:

Is there part 3 Ingie?

.....nightmares of "blue locked" M-onster holding a chiwawa will haunt me this night....like haunt me :biggrin2:

in fact hear M saying "like" gotta be the worst of nightmares

Oh yeah oh yeah, I'll risk my life again fighting against evil Yorkshire terriers and penguins to get part 3...whatevah:mf_rosetinted:

i luv that sugar thing in your siggy! HAHA reminds me of me. Anywho yeah nice diary i luv the chubby bunny thing...the neve of that woman

I love your siggy too :punk:

what would he be thinking on that moment?

something like=> looking in his wife cleavage?

yeah right, I saw him looking at my cross 5 seconds ago

God, I'm so hot :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: wth is going on here, HOW COULD YOU steal Mika's private diary and...and post it's contents on here, this could RUIN him what were you thinking of, I'm going to go to his myspace and leave him a message right away and tell him it was you, I hope you feel ashamed and go to the confessional booth right away and repent and beg forgiveness, I am horrified!

:shocked: wth is going on here, HOW COULD YOU steal Mika's private diary and...and post it's contents on here, this could RUIN him what were you thinking of, I'm going to go to his myspace and leave him a message right away and tell him it was you, I hope you feel ashamed and go to the confessional booth right away and repent and beg forgiveness, I am horrified!

Good for you, we all love the juice of his personal life:naughty: Tell him it was me, I'm not afraid :glasses2: