Mika's very secret diary

IngievV

:shocked: wth is going on here, HOW COULD YOU steal Mika's private diary and...and post it's contents on here, this could RUIN him what were you thinking of, I'm going to go to his myspace and leave him a message right away and tell him it was you, I hope you feel ashamed and go to the confessional booth right away and repent and beg forgiveness, I am horrified!

so sparkly....... Did you read it?:naughty:

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, it was fatastique but thats NOT the point :naughty:

well, I think you should go to the confessional booth too, because you read it:naughty:

I know I shouldn't read it either, but it was stronger then me:mf_rosetinted:

Thanks to Elanorelle for the idea and to this site.

Day 1

Grace Kelly no. 1 in UK. Knew it all along. Nobody knows I'm GK's only son.

I'm fantastic

Day 2

Browsed around the web. Found the MFC.

I knew I was fantastic.

Day 3

Grace Kelly still going amazing, thanks mum.

Still fantastic.

Day 10

LICM is going great all around the world. No surprise.

Wow I'm so fantastic.

Day 11

MFC girls becoming more obsessed. Scares me.

They must think I'm fantastic.

Day 15

Heard some obsessed girls came to festivals. Cancelled them all. Told them I had ear infection, idiots.

Whaha I'm so fantastic.

Day 16

Perez wanted to touch my hair. Told him to f**k off. He's angry, whatever.

Geez I'm fantastic.

Day 17

I suspect Perez likes me. Got 356 mail from him apologising for touching my hair. Told him to f**k off again.

Day 25

Gosh, I think Patrick Wolf is more fantastic than me. He stole my braces. Thief.

Guess I'm fantastic.

Day 26

PW called me a tw*t. He's jealous because my performance at Somerset house was waaay better than his. I did cry a lot though. Mum made me cookies. Oh and I think Alan is crushing on me...he's kinda cute...but the hair...

Guess what? I'm fantastic!

Day 30

Perez keeps filing me under Gay Gay Gay. Told him to stop it or else I would cancel our date. He begged me not to. Send me flowers. I crashed his server anyways.

Day 35

Got this Birtday present from the MFC. Absolutely hated it. Gave Fortuné some money to type a message on MySpace. They're all so happy now.

I'm amazed by my fantasticness.

Day 36

PW apologised to me. Gave me very nice birthday present. We played monopoly in my basement. I won ofcourse. He then gave me a massage hmmm

He's so fantastic.

Day 40

Got a huge fight with PW. He totally raped Love Today. Made an awful remix. Pussy, he wasn't that good either. Hooked up with Perez and Alan again. Gosh I'm such a player.

Faaaantastic Me.

Day 41

Took a month off. Went to an island off the coast of Mexico with Perez. I found a really hot girlie there. Dumped Perez. He's angry again. I'm identity mad.

Day 42

Found out the girlie was really a morphed chicken. Grilled it. Went back to UK to shoot HE. It sucks, but it will be hit because I'm in it.

Fantastico

Day 50

Some Belgian woman tries to sue me. Biatch. Gonna throw a marshmellow to her head when I see her. Thinks she's just as fantastic as moi. Puh-leaze.

I'm the most fantastic one!

The rest of the diary hasn't been found yet, but we keep searching.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That's just...fantastic!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks to Elanorelle for the idea and to this site.

Day 1

Grace Kelly no. 1 in UK. Knew it all along. Nobody knows I'm GK's only son.

I'm fantastic

Day 2

Browsed around the web. Found the MFC.

I knew I was fantastic.

Day 3

Grace Kelly still going amazing, thanks mum.

Still fantastic.

Day 10

LICM is going great all around the world. No surprise.

Wow I'm so fantastic.

Day 11

MFC girls becoming more obsessed. Scares me.

They must think I'm fantastic.

Day 15

Heard some obsessed girls came to festivals. Cancelled them all. Told them I had ear infection, idiots.

Whaha I'm so fantastic.

Day 16

Perez wanted to touch my hair. Told him to f**k off. He's angry, whatever.

Geez I'm fantastic.

Day 17

I suspect Perez likes me. Got 356 mail from him apologising for touching my hair. Told him to f**k off again.

Day 25

Gosh, I think Patrick Wolf is more fantastic than me. He stole my braces. Thief.

Guess I'm fantastic.

Day 26

PW called me a tw*t. He's jealous because my performance at Somerset house was waaay better than his. I did cry a lot though. Mum made me cookies. Oh and I think Alan is crushing on me...he's kinda cute...but the hair...

Guess what? I'm fantastic!

Day 30

Perez keeps filing me under Gay Gay Gay. Told him to stop it or else I would cancel our date. He begged me not to. Send me flowers. I crashed his server anyways.

Day 35

Got this Birtday present from the MFC. Absolutely hated it. Gave Fortuné some money to type a message on MySpace. They're all so happy now.

I'm amazed by my fantasticness.

Day 36

PW apologised to me. Gave me very nice birthday present. We played monopoly in my basement. I won ofcourse. He then gave me a massage hmmm

He's so fantastic.

Day 40

Got a huge fight with PW. He totally raped Love Today. Made an awful remix. Pussy, he wasn't that good either. Hooked up with Perez and Alan again. Gosh I'm such a player.

Faaaantastic Me.

Day 41

Took a month off. Went to an island off the coast of Mexico with Perez. I found a really hot girlie there. Dumped Perez. He's angry again. I'm identity mad.

Day 42

Found out the girlie was really a morphed chicken. Grilled it. Went back to UK to shoot HE. It sucks, but it will be hit because I'm in it.

Fantastico

Day 50

Some Belgian woman tries to sue me. Biatch. Gonna throw a marshmellow to her head when I see her. Thinks she's just as fantastic as moi. Puh-leaze.

I'm the most fantastic one!

The rest of the diary hasn't been found yet, but we keep searching.

INGIE, YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!

Seriously, I think that you should consider writing, this is just too funny. You definitely have a talent!

Thank you so much for this, I was literally crying with laughter.

Omg where did u get that from :shocked: How did u find his diary???? I dont know if he wants it posted tho isnt that private...... :blink:

I heard in the grapevine that he actually sold it!!!

Just came back from his house. You won't believe this, but they have a very aggressive Yorkshire Terrier now. Oh god, it almost ate me. Luckily I could escape by using some Judo method. So...anyone wants to see it? It's a special part in his diary. All juicy stuff about his holiday...

I mean how can you even come up with this stuff?? A Yorkshire terrier??

well, I think you should go to the confessional booth too, because you read it:naughty:

I know I shouldn't read it either, but it was stronger then me:mf_rosetinted:

Haha, what the heck, I want more!!

Pleaseeee!!

I am a legend....*Blinks* riiight. *Gets back in closet again*

IF it wasn't for me! this wouldn't be here!

no seriously...Ingie this is the best. You have warmed up my heart so much...you are giving me those most wonderful flashbacks of seeing my friend in 2005 in New Zealand! oh wait! she is coming to my house on Wed! omg!

:serenade:

Yes I've been in his closet after he came out. And it was too tempting to not post it. I might go back to his house tonight to get the rest of it. I could only take parts since Mika was coming back and I had to climb up through the chimney again. Unfortunately I was stopped by a pengiun and Mika was coming closer and closer, so I used a smokeball and escaped.:mf_rosetinted:

Be kind to me. Share with me the address. :serenade:

I too wish to creep on a chimney.

And I shall help you with the further searches. Probably, MIKA has sewn up other part of a diary in a mattress. Look, there are on a mattress new curve seams red strings?:D

HAHAHA. I almost died when his mum was going to read him Bambi. I don't know why, but I just pictured Mika, at the age he is now, in little footed pajamas, cuddled in bed with his Mom sitting beside him and reading to him. :roftl:

OH YES! :roftl:

Fantastic, Ingie! I hope you will be able to find more juicy stuff for us to read. :wink2::naughty: