Mika's very secret diary

IngievV

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao:ahahahahaha!!!!!!:lmao: i just read the whole thing :lmao: its the best ever:lmao: i love you IngievV:lmao: omg, moremoremoremoremoremore!!!!

:lmao:my mom came in while i was reading it and thought i was nuts, i literally fell off my chair laughing!!!!:lmao: omg, yes!

Mika's official Settlers of Catan World Championship camp Diary

Settlers_of_Catan.jpg

Day 1

Arrived at the camp. I'm the sexiest. Wait, seen a very hot JT look-a-like. Maybe a little sexier than me.

Day 2

Beat the JT look-a-like. He had to cry. Comforted him. Gave him some of my hair. He said he loved me. I said I loved me too.

I'm sexy.

Day 6

My ass got wiped by Fortuné. Damn he beated me at MY game! I'm out of the competition. Wtf? Ran away crying. Don't tell anyone. They may think I'ma pussy. Ran in the forest, looked over my shoulder, lost my way.

I'm sexy and lost.

Day 13

Still lost in forest. Been eating grass. Kinda tasty. Think I'm gonna become a vegetarian. Though the ants are de-li-cious too.

Gosh I'm sexy when I'm lost.

Day 18

I'm friends with a deer now. Reminds me of Bambie. Called him Bambo. Miss my mum though. Gosh Bambo keeps staring at me. It wants me, I can tell. Told it that ain't a good idea. Don't want a MJ reputation. Whatever.

Day 19

Bambo ran out on me. Biatch. I can do it alone! Found a house made of candy. Ate some. Weird woman asked who was nibbling there. Told her I was Mika. She didn't know me. What'ev. Saw a cute guy in a cage though. Was kinda fat so I said Big Boy you are beautiful.

Still the sexiest.

Day 20

Weird woman locked me up in a cage next to big boy. Been trying to feed me loads of calories. I was like: No way woman, I'm on a diet! She got all angry. Bambo saved me when she got me out of my cage and tried to put me in the oven. I'm hot enough already woman!

Day 23

Bambo and I've been wandering all day. Found another house. 7 little people dragged me in. No animals allowed though. Poor Bambo, I started to think it was hot.

Day 26

Dwarfs keep singing this stupid song:

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho

It's home from work we go

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho

And they don't stop. AAARG! Tried to teach 'em Lollipop. They said it sucked, I told 'em to suck hard on their Lollipop. whatever.

Day 27

Dwarfs treat me like a goddamn slave. Have to clean their house, rub their feet, cook their dinner. I can't even cook! Hellloooo I have people for that! (Hi Mum!). I want to escape. I'm too sexy for an apron. F**k it! I broke a nail too!

Day 28

Sneaked out of the house. Another weird woman appeared. Waved her stick and I was in a dress. Pushed me in a pumpkin and made me go to a masquerade. Damn, those shoes were f**king too small! Met a wonderful prince. Though he was too affective then kissed with a Cinderella woman. Threw a shoe at him. Poked him in the eye. Ran away. He's searching me now. Bastard.

Day 35

Prince is still searching for me. I nicked his white horse. Called it Humpfrey. It's hot. Was best man at Shrek's and Fiona's wedding. Though Shrek's weird. And smelly. Fell in love with a donkey. Sorry Hump.

Day 40

Had to leave Donkey behind. I cried again. Finally got back at the camp. Fortuné won the championship. Whatever. Nobody missed me. Said they didn't even noticed I was gone. Told them I was still the sexiest. JT look-a-like proposed to me. I said he could kiss my donkey.

Day 1

Arrived at the camp. I'm the sexiest. Wait, seen a very hot JT look-a-like. Maybe a little sexier than me.

Day 2

Beat the JT look-a-like. He had to cry. Comforted him. Gave him some of my hair. He said he loved me. I said I loved me too.

I'm sexy.

Day 6

My ass got wiped by Fortuné. Damn he beated me at MY game! I'm out of the competition. Wtf? Ran away crying. Don't tell anyone. They may think I'ma pussy. Ran in the forest, looked over my shoulder, lost my way.

I'm sexy and lost.

Day 13

Still lost in forest. Been eating grass. Kinda tasty. Think I'm gonna become a vegetarian. Though the ants are de-li-cious too.

Day 18

I'm friends with a deer now. Reminds me of Bambie. Called him Bambo. Miss my mum though. Gosh Bambo keeps staring at me. It wants me, I can tell. Told it that ain't a good idea. Don't want a MJ reputation. Whatever.

Day 19

Bambo ran out on me. Biatch. I can do it alone! Found a house made of candy. Ate some. Weird woman asked who was nibbling there. Told her I was Mika. She didn't know me. What'ev. Saw a cute guy in a cage though. Was kinda fat so I said Big Boy you are beautiful.

Still the sexiest.

Day 20

Weird woman locked me up in a cage next to big boy. Been trying to feed me loads of calories. I was like: No way woman, I'm on a diet! She got all angry. Bambo saved me when she got me out of my cage and tried to put me in the oven. I'm hot enough already woman!

Day 23

Bambo and I've been wandering all day. Found another house. 7 little people dragged me in. No animals allowed though. Poor Bambo, I started to think it was hot.

Day 26

Dwarfs keep singing this stupid song:

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho

It's home from work we go

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho

And they don't stop. AAARG! Tried to teach 'em Lollipop. They said it sucked, I told 'em to suck hard on their Lollipop. whatever.

Day 27

Dwarfs treat me like a goddamn slave. Have to clean their house, rub their feet, cook their dinner. I can't even cook! Hellloooo I have people for that! (Hi Mum!). I want to escape. I'm too sexy for an apron. F**k it! I broke a nail too!

Day 28

Sneaked out of the house. Another weird woman appeared. Waved her stick and I was in a dress. Pushed me in a pumpkin and made me go to a masquerade. Damn, those shoes were f**king too small! Met a wonderful prince. Though he was too affective then kissed with a Cinderella woman. Threw a shoe at him. Poked him in the eye. Ran away. He's searching me now. Bastard.

Day 35

Prince is still searching for me. I nicked his white horse. Called it Humpfrey. It's hot. Was best man at Shrek's and Fiona's wedding. Though Shrek's weird. And smelly. Fell in love with a donkey. Sorry Hump.

Day 40

Had to leave Donkey behind. I cried again. Finally got back at the camp. Fortuné won the championship. Whatever. Nobody missed me. Said they didn't even noticed I was gone. Told them I was still the sexiest. JT look-a-like proposed to me. I said he could kiss my donkey.

Ingie are you drunk these days ?

:naughty: :naughty:

my favourite parts!!!!

Mika's official Settlers of Catan World Championship camp Diary

Settlers_of_Catan.jpg

Day 6

I'm sexy and lost.

Day 13

Day 18

Day 19

Still the sexiest.

Day 20

Bambo saved me when she got me out of my cage and tried to put me in the oven. I'm hot enough already woman!

Day 27

(Hi Mum!). I want to escape. I'm too sexy for an apron. F**k it! I broke a nail too!

Day 28

Threw a shoe at him. Poked him in the eye. Ran away. He's searching me now. Bastard.

you are amazing!!!!

marry me???:mf_lustslow:

Poor Ingie, this will end up being like the Harry Potter books, everyone demanding more, and her trying desperately to keep up with the demand and churn them out non-stop!!

But I also want more!

This has made me laugh sooo much my stomach hurts, it's unbelievably funny!!!:punk:

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! Please!!!

Poor Ingie, this will end up being like the Harry Potter books, everyone demanding more, and her trying desperately to keep up with the demand and churn them out non-stop!!

YES! Maybe she already has the whole series written and hides it in a cupboard until she sees fit to publish it in here! If you started selling the diary, you'd be rich, IngievV! Think of all the possibilities. :naughty: