New Member Support By Country

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Thank you to everyone for your interest and feedback regarding this idea.

We are pleased to report that there are now 27 countries around the world with a fan representative.

Below is a list of our new MFC World Representatives.

MFC WORLD REPRESENTATIVES

HEAD OF MFC WORLD REPRESENTATIVES: Rainbow Sky

AUSTRALIA: Rainbow Sky

NEW ZEALAND: Rosina Kiwi

CANADA: Western: elanorelle

Central: Suzy

Eastern: Cassiopée

FRANCE: Pamette

FINLAND: satu

ISRAEL: Sivan

SPAIN: Queenie

ITALY: Robertina

WALES: Mikafish

ENGLAND: hunnyangel

cazgirl

BELGIUM: niki27

USA: HollyD

LittleTechieShelina

ARGENTINA: sofi_89

NETHERLANDS: Diana

POLAND: Grace Ally

JAPAN: Blue Sky

MIKA MANIA

GERMANY: Mellody

LUXEMBOURG: cath85

PORTUGAL: Mary

TRINIDAD: Kavi

ROMANIA: Vanessa

SCOTLAND: Kath

EGYPT: Lilly

IRELAND: Shaza!

BRAZIL: sweet

MEXICO: ~Ana~

LATVIA: sesil17aa

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good morning RS!! (am i correct? :blink: )

thanks for all yr work and thank you for having chosen me.

mirtilla will help me in this 'job', i asked her and she's happy to help.

will you give us some internal rules to follow?

....you are my boss now! :wink2:

Exactly my thoughts.

Thanks for trust in us ;)

Thanks for all your work putting this together, Rainbow Sky - I'm happy to share Canada with my fellow MFCers :thumb_yello:

Go team Canada! Rainbow sky ! you are fantastic! now I need to go out and get a special binder with notes and things. Need to start organizing now! research , research research.

Suzanne:)

hello fellow coleague! wow! ahem.

:)

Thanks Suzy :blush-anim-cl: I definitely vote for you and elanorelle :thumb_yello:

For my part:

1- I'm the second biggest fan in Montreal, the first one would be sunshine931 and she's now a good friend of mine! She doesn't have much time to be logged on but I'm sure she can help me! She has a blog on Radio Energie (one of the most popular radio in Montreal) and she talked to some of the presenters there to keep them updated on Mika!

2- I'm almost always logged on and I think I'm quite fluent in english even if french is my first language. I know MFC quite well (thread, FAQ, already posted thread, etc)

3- I get so excited when a new member come from my region. I directed them to the canadian thread or gig thread related. And I want to meet them all!

4- I've contribute to organized a MFC meet up for Mika's gig in St-Jean last august. I've ordered 24 flashing hearts for everyone. We would have be smth like 20 MFCers from Calgary, Toronto, Niagara Falls, even Vermont(US), Ottawa region and Montreal of course if the principal interested would have shown up...

5- Sunshine and I accommodated Becks from Calgary that famous weekend and we had a terrific time visiting Montreal! I'm ready to do it again with other MFCers anytime!

6- I'm planning to go at as much Mika gig as I can when he'll come to north america again and I'm willing to organize fans meet up again!

I'm sure the 3 of us (elanorelle, Suzy and I) would do a fantastic job as members supporters for Canada!

Look out everybody !!!!! I've been tremendously in the last couple of weeks and haven't had much time to log on here and GOD I've missed the forum SO MUCH

*hugs MFC till it can't breath*

BUT !!!! I'm back now !!!!!!!!! I'm still pretty busy but I did some major catching up on all the other sites (myspace, facebook, hotmail, etc etc) and now I FINALLY have time for MFC !!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT !!!!

Ok so here's the deal... like Cassiopée said... I AM Montréal's biggest Mika fan.... I've always been !!! And yes I'm the one who gives all the news and scoops about Mika to Radio Énergie (the NUMBER ONE radio station in Québec). I'm now known there as Mika's biggest fan and they turn to me for information ! Am I too cool for school or what ?!!! loooolllll

So.... since I'm very fluent in english and french (I translated MANY articles and interviews on this forum...

And since I'm the FOUNDER of the Canadian thread

And since I'm Radio Énergie's official biggest Mika fan and source of Mika info

And since, like Cassiopée mentioned, we accomated a fellow MFCer (I graciously offered my couch) in Montréal

And since Cassiopée and I are good friends...

I would like to be on Team Canada and represent Québec and french-speakers in Canada with Cassiopée!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure we would make a GREAT team !

Canada is a HUGE country and I think 4 of us wouldn't be too much don't you think ???

Look out everybody !!!!! I've been tremendously in the last couple of weeks and haven't had much time to log on here and GOD I've missed the forum SO MUCH

BUT !!!! I'm back now !!!!!!!!! I'm still pretty busy but I did some major catching up on all the other sites (myspace, facebook, hotmail, etc etc) and now I FINALLY have time for MFC !!!!

Ok so here's the deal... like Cassiopée said... I AM Montréal's biggest Mika fan.... I've always been !!! And yes I'm the one who gives all the news and scoops about Mika to Radio Énergie (the NUMBER ONE radio station in Québec). I'm now known there as Mika's biggest fan and they turn to me for information ! Am I too cool for school or what ?!!! loooolllll

So.... since I'm very fluent in english and french (I translated MANY articles and interviews on this forum...

And since, like Cassiopée mentioned, we accomated a fellow MFCer (I graciously offered my couch) in Montréal

I would like to be on Team Canada and represent Québec and french-speakers in Canada with Cassiopée!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure we would make a GREAT team !

Canada is a HUGE country and I think 4 of us wouldn't be too much don't you think ???

I think its a great awesome idea!!!!!

So...hmm... What do we do now? ;)

1) How will the newbies know who to turn to? I mean... Some don't read the FAQ's, do they? Some others don't understand them because of the language barrier... So I guess they might not read/understand this thread either... Shall we have a little flag/mention (according to country) in our sig, avie?

2) Shall we meet on a regular basis between "representatives" to see what are the newbies' most frequent questions/problems and find the best way to deal with them?

I'm sorry if these questions have been answered already, Rainbowsky, I haven't had a chance to read the whole thread :( Please please forgive me ;)

1) How will the newbies know who to turn to? I mean... Some don't read the FAQ's, do they? Some others don't understand them because of the language barrier... So I guess they might not read/understand this thread either... Shall we have a little flag/mention (according to country) in our sig, avie?

2) Shall we meet on a regular basis between "representatives" to see what are the newbies' most frequent questions/problems and find the best way to deal with them?

I'm sorry if these questions have been answered already, Rainbowsky, I haven't had a chance to read the whole thread :( Please please forgive me ;)

I think we need to put our names somewhere on the front page. I have mentioned my position on myspace and next will be my face book . Also I made cute posters and posted them at Moka House and the local Star Bucks. We can post anything on their message board and it might attract some local fans..Will try for all the coffee shops in town..I felt so purposeful today!

Suzanne:)

Thank you to everyone for your interest and feedback regarding this idea.

We are pleased to report that there are now 28 countries around the world with a fan representative.

Below is a list of our new MFC World Representatives.

MFC WORLD REPRESENTATIVES

HEAD OF MFC WORLD REPRESENTATIVES: Rainbow Sky

AUSTRALIA: Rainbow Sky

NEW ZEALAND: Rosina Kiwi

CANADA: Western: elanorelle

Central: Suzy

Eastern: Cassiopée

FRANCE: Pamette

FINLAND: satu

ISRAEL: Sivan

SPAIN: Queenie

ITALY: Robertina

WALES: Mikafish

ENGLAND: FREDDIESDOUBLE

cazgirl

BELGIUM: niki27

USA: HollyD

LittleTechieShelina

ARGENTINA: sofi_89

NETHERLANDS: Diana

POLAND: Grace Ally

JAPAN: Blue Sky

MIKA MANIA

GERMANY: Mellody

LUXEMBOURG: cath85

PORTUGAL: Mary

TRINIDAD: Kavi

ROMANIA: Vanessa

TURKEY: Mikamellow

SCOTLAND: Kath

EGYPT: Lilly

IRELAND: Shaza!

BRAZIL: sweet

MEXICO: ~Ana~

LATVIA: sesil17aa

Well done RBSKY and good job to everyone thats been chosen! :biggrin2:

Congrats to everybody guys!!:thumb_yello:

We're pretty famous among Italians, aren't we Roby?:naughty:

You're very precious Sunshine!

Tasks/guidelines are currently being written up and will be distributed to each of the reps in the next couple of days. :thumb_yello: