New Member Support By Country

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad to see that you've had at least 2 offers from Wales, because I wouldn't have been able to guarantee that I'm here often enough to do the job properly.

(and I wouldn't like to have to tell the newbies that Mika never actually comes to Wales, even though it's on his doorstep!)

I'm glad to see that you've had at least 2 offers from Wales, because I wouldn't have been able to guarantee that I'm here often enough to do the job properly.

(and I wouldn't like to have to tell the newbies that Mika never actually comes to Wales, even though it's on his doorstep!)

Sure MM ?? :biggrin2:

Is there something to do or do we only have to wait for your choice?

We will have a bit more time for people to see this thread and add their name if they are interested.

We still need some people from countries that have no one showing interest as yet.

The decision on reps will not be hasty, as we want to make sure the right people are chosen. :thumb_yello:

If any other people think they would we good in this role, please continue to add your names.

If anyone has any questions about the role or what-have-you, please post them here.

Reps will be chosen soon, and at that time an official announcement will be made.

Thanks to everyone for your feedback. :thumb_yello:

I see, from Russia still nobody applied? If to me will explain more in detail duties I think, that I shall manage to help. (also I think, I shall not be very loaded. With ours sluggish compatriots)))))))))))))

We will have a bit more time for people to see this thread and add their name if they are interested.

We still need some people from countries that have no one showing interest as yet.

The decision on reps will not be hasty, as we want to make sure the right people are chosen. :thumb_yello:

If any other people think they would we good in this role, please continue to add your names.

If anyone has any questions about the role or what-have-you, please post them here.

Reps will be chosen soon, and at that time an official announcement will be made.

Thank you for your answer! :)

thanks rainbow for all yr work! :thumb_yello:

....you can share freddie's lasagne if you want!

.....and no, this is not corruption!

I see, from Russia still nobody applied? If to me will explain more in detail duties I think, that I shall manage to help. (also I think, I shall not be very loaded. With ours sluggish compatriots)))))))))))))

Lena, are you confident enough in understanding English?

It will require various things of you... from welcoming people from your country online and introducing them to others... to organising fan meet-ups at Mika concerts and actively promoting the fan club (if there are concerts in your area).

Lena, are you confident enough in understanding English?

It will require various things of you... from welcoming people from your country online and introducing them to others... to organising fan meet-ups at Mika concerts and actively promoting the fan club (if there are concerts in your area).

Unfortunately, alas... In knowledge of language I the uttermost layman!

But I so would like to be involved in this action!!!

In ours the Fan club there are the girls well knowing language. I shall talk to them today , urgently! I consider, that in case of with Russia, the person necessarily should live in Moscow.Or to have an opportunity without complexities, at any time to arrive to Moscow or S. - Petersburg.

And other condition. (I so think). This person should consist in Russian the Fan Club that communication and dialogue were more accessible.(And so will be less possible, that it becomes haughty).

MM, Mika does need to get his Butt to Wales!

I'm fairly sure I'm on here enough to be able to do the job for Wales, infact sometimes I think I'm here too much! I speak Welsh pretty well considering it's my second language, I'm not sure how much call there would be for that but there you go!

Again RBSky this is a fabulous idea, a few people I have spoken to on Facebook think the site is a little difficult to get into at first, they feel like they'd just get lost in the crowd. :)