New Member Support By Country

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, alas... In knowledge of language I the uttermost layman!

But I so would like to be involved in this action!!!

In ours the Fan club there are the girls well knowing language. I shall talk to them today , urgently! I consider, that in case of with Russia, the person necessarily should live in Moscow.Or to have an opportunity without complexities, at any time to arrive to Moscow or S. - Petersburg.

And other condition. (I so think). This person should consist in Russian the Fan Club that communication and dialogue were more accessible.(And so will be less possible, that it becomes haughty).

That sounds great Lena, Thank you. :thumb_yello:

Now that this thread is so long, it is hard to keep up with who is what for which country.

Is there a list so far, and if so can it get posted onto the first post in the thread please Freddie so we can all see it at a glance.

RB Sky, hope this doesn't turn into a HUUUUUUGE job for you!! You might also need to call on your peace-keeping skills to prevent civil wars if some fans get over-enthusiastic about holding the local job!!:thumb_yello:

I have a list of people who have expressed interest. I can post a list of those people. Many countries have more than one person interested.

Again, keep in mind no representatives have been chosen yet.

For those of you that have put your name down (in particular, the larger countries with several expressions of interest), could you post here again and explain a little bit about why you would like to be the representative for your country, and why you think you would be good in this role.

I feel like I'm conducting job interviews. :naughty:

ok then! :thumb_yello:

i offered myself because:

1. i'm often logged

2. i'm quite fluent in english

3. i've been here since march and i've got to know most of what has happened so far concerning mika and mfc.

3. i really think mfc needs to be more active in Italy consequently we need more fans

4. of course...because i would like it!!!!:wink2:

i think i could be good at it because:

1. i'm a reliable person, maybe also because of my age (sigh) and can be a helping hand for younger fans (not saying that ppl younger than me could not be as good...just trying to kudo myself! :naughty: )

2. i've welcomed italians in the past by PM and i feel i did a good job

3. everyone loves me?...no, pls do not count this! (wonders if it's true...:roftl: )

4. i love mfc and i want it to be loved more and more! :wub2:

frankly....nothing more comes to my mind now....

ok then! :thumb_yello:

i offered myself because:

1. i'm often logged

2. i'm quite fluent in english

3. i've been here since march and i've got to know most of what has happened so far concerning mika and mfc.

3. i really think mfc needs to be more active in Italy consequently we need more fans

4. of course...because i would like it!!!!:wink2:

i think i could be good at it because:

1. i'm a reliable person, maybe also because of my age (sigh) and can be a helping hand for younger fans (not saying that ppl younger than me could not be as good...just trying to kudo myself! :naughty: )

2. i've welcomed italians in the past by PM and i feel i did a good job

3. everyone loves me?...no, pls do not count this! (wonders if it's true...:roftl: )

4. i love mfc and i want it to be loved more and more! :wub2:

frankly....nothing more comes to my mind now....

LOL Of course everyone loves you! (And not just Italians!) I rememebr when you first showed up in The Oldlings....you were so polite and plesant in those first posts...what happened!!!! No, seriously...with no disrepect to any of our other lovely Italians (I have to say that as I will be meeting them soon!) I can't think of a btter, more welcoming Rep for Italy on MFC.

OK, thats your reference done!

LOL Of course everyone loves you! (And not just Italians!) I rememebr when you first showed up in The Oldlings....you were so polite and plesant in those first posts...what happened!!!! No, seriously...with no disrepect to any of our other lovely Italians (I have to say that as I will be meeting them soon!) I can't think of a btter, more welcoming Rep for Italy on MFC.

OK, thats your reference done!

who can trust you dear?

you are my friend!

and we will sleep together! :shocked:

kath...thank you. that is all i want to say...the rest is bubbles.

who can trust you dear?

you are my friend!

and we will sleep together! :shocked:

kath...thank you. that is all i want to say...the rest is bubbles.

Sleep together?....we will be in the same room, yes, but I don't think there will me much sleeping going on!!! (BTW.....I know that YOU know what I mean by that......and I aren't bothered at my age what anyone else thinks!)

I have a list of people who have expressed interest. I can post a list of those people. Many countries have more than one person interested.

Again, keep in mind no representatives have been chosen yet.

For those of you that have put your name down (in particular, the larger countries with several expressions of interest), could you post here again and explain a little bit about why you would like to be the representative for your country, and why you think you would be good in this role.

I feel like I'm conducting job interviews. :naughty:

Hi Rainbow Sky.

I would like to be a representative for Canada ( western especially) because of course being a Canadian , I enjoy being groups of people together and organizing meets and keep abreast of goings ons in my country and region. I am in a unique location geographically that I am not far from major cities and familiar with halls, concert venues and I keep update with concerts as often as I can. I live in Victoria which is not far from Seattle or Vancouver.

I have experience being a leader in a 100 person choir where I am the social coordinator, raffle organizer, and section leader. I keep a list of my "girls" that I phone and email as often as I can when I need to to keep them updated in choir business and other points. I look after 14 members of my choir and it is my responsibility to make the new members feel comfortable and update them with any news, critiques, pointers.Plus I organize parties ,potlucks, and recruit party organizers and people to bring eats and drinks and just show up to have fun and socialize! I love to do that its so much fun! I have connections in the entertainment and music world who can help me book halls for get togethers etc. Its mostly about the fun and the warm feeling of seeing people happy and having the times of their life! I am also a health professional so if anyone gets sick, I know exactly what to do and who to refer someone too.

I check the paper and internet daily to see what MIKA news or related news there is and always excited when somethings comes on Canadian Television

and Radio. I have connections with advertising as well, local papers, major papers, tv and radio. If there is something I have to do re-advertising, I shall find a way! I can be quite persuasive if I have to be!

I am also quite familiar with accommodation ideas for my region , my mother is an ex travel agent so she knows a lot about what hotels are good yet inexpensive to stay at and things like group rates and things to do!!!

I am on the internet quite often so getting hold of me is never a problem.

I hope this info is useful! if you need anything more, let me know!

Thankyou ! Suzanne!

OK...I have been giving this matter some thought! And I keep tying myself in knots! If I say that I will be a rep for Scotland if you want me to be, that sounds as if I don't really care...and that is not what I mean at all! What I mean is......I am perfectly willing to talk to anyone from Scotland...I would love to....but if anyone else (Like Wendi) would like to do it that is perfecly fine by me...or we could share it. Wendi is probably on a bit more than me but I am on most days at some point...well, ok then...everyday unless I am on holiday!

As for crudentials....all I can say is that a lot of people pm me if they have any worries......not sure what that says about me really...perhaps you could just set me up as an agony aunt instead...for any country!

No, seriously, I am perfectly happy to leave it up to you oh dear wise Rainbow!