New Member Support By Country

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks so much BS....:blush-anim-cl:

actually i'm desperately trying to hide that special moment....and not show off too much.

it was a sunny moment followed by shadows...

and i do not want to be remembered for that! :wink2: ...but for how lovely i am....:roftl:

I think it is your modesty that we love the most! Anyway....gave me an excuse to look through your links again and found Sweet Dreams...argh...it set me off again!

I'm not spanish but this summer i was in Spain.

I know two mikafan from Spain.

The first is a serious girl.

The second is a crazy girl.

The first, the serious one, is not on-line this month... and now i vote the second, the crazy one. :naughty:

Queenie for president in spain

:groupwave:

now, no jocking: Queenie is very sweetly and fine because she says hello to all new fan in introduction's thread and then she is very often on-line

I'm not spanish but this summer i was in Spain.

I know two mikafan from Spain.

The first is a serious girl.

The second is a crazy girl.

The first, the serious one, is not on-line this month... and now i vote the second, the crazy one. :naughty:

Queenie for president in spain

now, no jocking: Queenie is very sweetly and fine because she says hello to all new fan in introduction's thread and then she is very often on-line

Queenie is the best!!!! She has the support of all the Spanish members now and forever.

BTW, Allegra, I'm soooo glad you've finally decided to post, I'm away for a few weeks and I find sooo many changes around here! But tell me: do you really think I'm seroius??????? Really????? OMG, then I have to change ways and become even crazier...

I've decided that Kata is the danish organizer, 'cos she's the oldest, and it's unfair to vote for yourself. :mf_rosetinted:

But I wanna be .. the evil ´right hand :biggrin2:

:roftl: I guess we can share, it's a hard job to keep track of all 4 Danish fans :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Queenie is the best!!!! She has the support of all the Spanish members now and forever.

BTW, Allegra, I'm soooo glad you've finally decided to post, I'm away for a few weeks and I find sooo many changes around here! But tell me: do you really think I'm seroius??????? Really????? OMG, then I have to change ways and become even crazier...

OHHH , you are not more in the desert!?!?

I'm happy to see you in the forum. Please post me a Hello in my introduction thread.

hola ciao allegra :wink2:

Queenie for president of Spain

courtesy by theblackqueen

the president robertina and the first lady kath will be in torino the 19th octobre with air force one air plane

:plane:

That's right and Robertina has already ordered a red carpet! Sorry Rainbow...we are hijacking your thread...I promise to leave now!

ok then! :thumb_yello:

i offered myself because:

1. i'm often logged

2. i'm quite fluent in english

3. i've been here since march and i've got to know most of what has happened so far concerning mika and mfc.

3. i really think mfc needs to be more active in Italy consequently we need more fans

4. of course...because i would like it!!!!:wink2:

i think i could be good at it because:

1. i'm a reliable person, maybe also because of my age (sigh) and can be a helping hand for younger fans (not saying that ppl younger than me could not be as good...just trying to kudo myself! :naughty: )

2. i've welcomed italians in the past by PM and i feel i did a good job

3. everyone loves me?...no, pls do not count this! (wonders if it's true...:roftl: )

4. i love mfc and i want it to be loved more and more! :wub2:

frankly....nothing more comes to my mind now....

I love Robertina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roby for Rep!:punk:

I, SUZY, can represent Canada because:

1. I'm one of the biggest MIKA fans in Toronto!

2. I've been a member of MFC since JANUARY so I know how things work around here and have already helped numerous newbies find their way and I continue to do that whenever possible (not just Canadians either).

see attached link: http://www.freewebs.com/mfcawards/mosthelpfulmember.htm

3. I have gone to MIKA's first concert ever in Canada, have travelled to Chicago and I'm going to LONDON! I've managed to arrange meeting some other MFCers (Christine, Robertina from Italy, carrinevie from UK next week)- HAHA -This is just to prove I am one of the biggest MIKA fans . :roftl:

4. I am quite resourceful in finding every piece of information about MIKA and I ALWAYS share. Although MIKA cancelled I started the Canadian Idol gig thread and posted tons of info about MIKA's plans to Osheaga. Magazine and news clippings shared, etc...

5. I've discovered Mika's secret drink (Ribena) and took his bottle from the stage! I've discovered his so-called custom made boxers are really from the GAP. Okay, so maybe this last point doesn't qualify me but did I say I was one of the spazziest, and craziest Mika fans in Toronto? Look at me all giddy and excited to meet him for the 2nd time!:

With all that said, I still think it would help to have elanorelle for Western Canada, and Cassiopée for the French speaking Canadians. :thumb_yello:

I think that is the best way!!! Me for the Western! Suzy and Cassiiopa for the Eastern (ie Manitoba-East) and French Speaking Guru! We the trio would be awesome ! The team! :):) Yay for Team Canada!

Great idea! many people don't understand/speak English that much but want to be updated with Mika news as well.

I would be glad to help the Italian MFCers

Are you also candidate? :thumb_yello:

robertina for president and mirtilla for vicepresident

:groupwave: :groupwave:

Sorry Mirti but the president must be the oldest :naughty:

I hope the first lady is agree with me

Are you also candidate? :thumb_yello:

robertina for president and mirtilla for vicepresident

:groupwave: :groupwave:

Sorry Mirti but the president must be the oldest :naughty:

I hope the first lady is agree with me

LOL! Looks like Italy is sorted then! What a scarey team!