New Member Support By Country

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Thanks RBSKY!!! You´re a treasure :wink2:

Don´t worry. I´m planning a meet up for Barcelona...

I'm planning one too for Vancouver in November,,,not quite sure how many will be there, but Calicojasmine and me for sure! however I will try to advertise in Vancouver somehow! of course there won't be a concert until next year but meeting is lots of fun! wooo!

suzanne:):bleh: :bleh: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Rainbow! I feel a great weight of responsibility! However, despite my silliness (at times!) Rest assured that I will take my responsibility VERY seriously and do as I am told! I am away at the end of this week so may not catch the 'rules' etc but will catch up when I get back.

Thanks for all your hard work and I am sure that we will all serve you very well m'lady!

Look out everybody !!!!! I've been tremendously in the last couple of weeks and haven't had much time to log on here and GOD I've missed the forum SO MUCH

*hugs MFC till it can't breath*

BUT !!!! I'm back now !!!!!!!!! I'm still pretty busy but I did some major catching up on all the other sites (myspace, facebook, hotmail, etc etc) and now I FINALLY have time for MFC !!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT !!!!

Ok so here's the deal... like Cassiopée said... I AM Montréal's biggest Mika fan.... I've always been !!! And yes I'm the one who gives all the news and scoops about Mika to Radio Énergie (the NUMBER ONE radio station in Québec). I'm now known there as Mika's biggest fan and they turn to me for information ! Am I too cool for school or what ?!!! loooolllll

So.... since I'm very fluent in english and french (I translated MANY articles and interviews on this forum...

And since I'm the FOUNDER of the Canadian thread

And since I'm Radio Énergie's official biggest Mika fan and source of Mika info

And since, like Cassiopée mentioned, we accomated a fellow MFCer (I graciously offered my couch) in Montréal

And since Cassiopée and I are good friends...

I would like to be on Team Canada and represent Québec and french-speakers in Canada with Cassiopée!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure we would make a GREAT team !

Canada is a HUGE country and I think 4 of us wouldn't be too much don't you think ???

As I said in the Canadian thread, I would really be proud to work with Sunshine as a rep for the Québec and french-speakers in Canada but if you think there's too many of us for Canada, I give my place to her! She helped me when I joined MFC and with her radio connection, she'll be the best rep for Québec!

Congrats to everybody guys!!:thumb_yello:

You're very precious Sunshine!

This is so true :huglove:

As I said in the Canadian thread, I would really be proud to work with Sunshine as a rep for the Québec and french-speakers in Canada but if you think there's too many of us for Canada, I give my place to her! She helped me when I joined MFC and with her radio connection, she'll be the best rep for Québec!

This is so true :huglove:

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww *hugs Danie*

you don't have to give up your place for me though... I'm sure we could make a terrific team !!![/color]

how do we know who is going to be a rep??

should we make a list, then start a poll thread with those names for that country and vote that way, so then it's fair??

coz to be honest i don't see how this is going to work if everyone from one country is posting they'll do it.

or we could find the highest posting person from each country and put them as the rep.

i mean freddie is the higest for england so freddie should be our rep ect ect ect

just a suggestion really

hunny xoxox

how do we know who is going to be a rep??

should we make a list, then start a poll thread with those names for that country and vote that way, so then it's fair??

coz to be honest i don't see how this is going to work if everyone from one country is posting they'll do it.

or we could find the highest posting person from each country and put them as the rep.

i mean freddie is the higest for england so freddie should be our rep ect ect ect

just a suggestion really

hunny xoxox

Hmm. I think you should read it:

Thank you to everyone for your interest and feedback regarding this idea.

We are pleased to report that there are now 28 countries around the world with a fan representative.

Below is a list of our new MFC World Representatives.

MFC WORLD REPRESENTATIVES

HEAD OF MFC WORLD REPRESENTATIVES: Rainbow Sky

AUSTRALIA: Rainbow Sky

NEW ZEALAND: Rosina Kiwi

CANADA: Western: elanorelle

Central: Suzy

Eastern: Cassiopée

FRANCE: Pamette

FINLAND: satu

ISRAEL: Sivan

SPAIN: Queenie

ITALY: Robertina

WALES: Mikafish

ENGLAND: FREDDIESDOUBLE

cazgirl

BELGIUM: niki27

USA: HollyD

LittleTechieShelina

ARGENTINA: sofi_89

NETHERLANDS: Diana

POLAND: Grace Ally

JAPAN: Blue Sky

MIKA MANIA

GERMANY: Mellody

LUXEMBOURG: cath85

PORTUGAL: Mary

TRINIDAD: Kavi

ROMANIA: Vanessa

TURKEY: Mikamellow

SCOTLAND: Kath

EGYPT: Lilly

IRELAND: Shaza!

BRAZIL: sweet

MEXICO: ~Ana~

LATVIA: sesil17aa

I'm not able to read all of the recent post because I'm in a rush. I don't mean any trouble, guys. I was saying Central America (Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Honduras, Costa Rica, and Panama). It's a small piece of the Earth but I've encountered quite a bit of Mika fans. But, if you think it's not neccesary, it's alright.