New Member Support By Country

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think ellanorelle and Suzy will be good support and since I speak french, I can represent the east and/or Québec part of the country! And I'm always on MFC.....:roftl:

fabulous! you see I thought of you! yay:)

I do keep my eyes open!

Suzanne:)

A call out for people from the following countries:

Scotland

Ireland

China

Japan (fluent in writing the language)

South Africa

Greece

er.....Taiwan people is chinese:mf_rosetinted: , but use kinda different laughage to writing....:thumb_yello:

i come here very often recently, but english not very well, just could "guess" something here is going on...if have Chinese(Traditional) would be helpful....though, have a Chinese(Traditional) version seems difficult thing to be, so, just want to say....I'll do what i can do, try the best to help new chinese guys....we are friendly and hospitable!!

Thanks

A call out for people from the following countries:

Scotland

Ireland

China

Japan (fluent in writing the language)

South Africa

Greece

Russia

Mexico

Taiwan

scotland?

scotties are missing in action?

.......mmmmmmmmmmm..................

something must be done!:bleh:

That's a nice idea :mf_rosetinted: I am probably not the best person to welcome people on the forum, being incredibly rude and all, but I can do some of the more practical stuff if needed. I kinda am already having half of Europe staying at my appartment after the gig in Copenhagen in november anyway, so why not organize it a bit :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

That's a nice idea :mf_rosetinted: I am probably not the best person to welcome people on the forum, being incredibly rude and all, but I can do some of the more practical stuff if needed. I kinda am already having half of Europe staying at my appartment after the gig in Copenhagen in november anyway, so why not organize it a bit :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I love you kata even if you are rude and nasty :wink2:

<hope the birthday was ok for your daughter>

I live in two places, way different. I'm currently in Miami, Fl , but half my family lives in El Salvador/Guatemala. So I can represent Central America, Mika does have a lot of fans there. I can also help out with Miami, if interested...

scotland?

scotties are missing in action?

.......mmmmmmmmmmm..................

something must be done!:bleh:

Excuse me madam...watch your mouth! We are NOT mising in action...probably more like inaction! Anyway, sign me up Rainbow if you think it will help.....mind you.....looking at the alternatives...Leigh has left us, GITB doesn't get on often....so it looks like it is a toss up between Sheena and I....maybe we can do a double act!

Yes, I KNOW I forgot Wendi! Well, I didn't actually forget her...I was rushing, I shouldn't have even been here this morning and for some very strange reason, she slipped from my brain! I realised in a panic on my way to work and had to stop the car and text an apology to her!

Excuse me madam...watch your mouth! We are NOT mising in action...probably more like inaction! Anyway, sign me up Rainbow if you think it will help.....mind you.....looking at the alternatives...Leigh has left us, GITB doesn't get on often....so it looks like it is a toss up between Sheena and I....maybe we can do a double act!

you forgot the most welcoming scot ever seen: wendi! :shocked:

Taiwan. Thank you. Are you offering your services or just adding to the list of countries?

*wishes she listened more in geography* :naughty:

well....

i have no services could give....not good at englilsh, but i will watch,.... if somebody needs my help, then i go help.....Is that OK?:bleh:

I think something like that should be auto-generated to all

newbies when they sign up, actually, along with the welcome post that

mikablog sends out. Perhaps we could add links

to the non-English speaking threads along with that, since we have

SO many members from all over the world!

Good idea! :thumb_yello:

I didn't read the whole thread but did you choose the French rep?

I'd like to be the French rep but I don't know if the others want me to be it! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm part of the French Mikawebsite too.

Yes yes yes Pamette you will be awesome as French rep!

I didn't read the whole thread but did you choose the French rep?

I haven't chosen the reps yet.

well....

i have no services could give....not good at englilsh, but i will watch,.... if somebody needs my help, then i go help.....Is that OK?:bleh:

Okay, thank you. :thumb_yello: