FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay then...

Droopsy: for the Dutch-speaking Belgians :biggrin2:

Petra for the German-speaking Germans as well as the German parts of the Netherlands and Belgium that are not already under control of a German-speaking Dutch or Belgian MFC-member.

Thank you Freddie. :)

I'm really happy and excited that my idea was seen as a good one and is being used. I look forward to seeing what comes of it. :thumb_yello:

Rainbow!!! I always knew you would turn out to be useful for something!

lol...you know I love you really! Well done for a fabby idea!

Rainbow sky came up with a great idea and we've decided to launch it ...

The fan club is gaining more and more members every day. I feel it would be good to have a certain person who can be contacted by anyone in their country so they can find out information… I guess sort of like a team leader. For example, a newbie may have just joined and they don’t know much about how things work on the forum. This rep can ensure that people from their country are introduced to other people in that country so that they can fit in and make friends (particularly good for those that only speak one language and very limited English). The rep can also report on Mika goings-on in their country, whether it be gigs, fan club get togethers, Mika on the tv... basically right down to just making sure everyone is included in what is happening on the forum.

If you would like to be involved please post in here

Thanks

List :

Australia : Rainbowsky

i could handle it......:mf_rosetinted: (i konw what your thinking....pfft. a 12 yr old)

Is Scandinavia one person? Good idea.

But EnFa do you really think that's a good idea?

You know, I think the language can be a problem.:thumbdown:

Don't know about you but I have a really hard time to understand Danish and Norwegian. When I talk to people in this countries I prefer to use English.:blush-anim-cl:

Maybe sounds stupid but it's the way it is.:naughty:

No offence, please!:biggrin2:

here in argentinian thread we voted, and the rep will be...

Sofi_89 (that's her nick)

and her sister Jime will be helping her with the job, so she will be able to do it for sure...

Freddy add our rep!!! *****Argentina = Sofi_89 ******

New Zealand (english and maori speaking)- RosinaKiwi

I can tell people almost everything about what the plans are in this country, regarding mika, Im the one leading plans at the moment,

I log in More than anyone else (perhaps thats not a good thing) but yes I will gladly be there to help a fellow Kiwi! old or new,

or If anyone who wants to know anything about my country, I know it like the back of my hand!

As I do this town/country of MFCland! I know that like the back of my hand too ..................:blink: whats that on my hand haha joke

But EnFa do you really think that's a good idea?

Im not sure of was it sarcastic or no - you never know. :naughty:

It would be a nice job indeed for a single person to inform all the newbies from Skandinavia and speak to them in 3 to 4 different languages. :blink:

Thanks to everyone that has shown interest and put your names down.

We're making a list of people and will decide on numbers and reps soon.

Certainly, if there are country threads on here and people want to discuss who they feel would be a great rep for their country then please do so. Just make sure that person wants to do it and puts their name down here.

i'd be happy to help petra with the germans or anyone german speaking (like austria, switzerland...). :wink2:

about the faq thread, isn't it possible somehow to include those faq's in the faq menu point? maybe then it would be easier for ppl to find them. actually, even i didn't find the thread for a while, cause if you search for "faq" it doesn't work, as search strings with 3 or less characters obviously are blocked (sometimes drives me mad if i wanna search for things like "MTV" :naughty: )