New Member Support By Country

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Hello ! That's an awesome idea ! I agree to lend a helping hand to French or French-speaking people... but maybe not every day ! Giulietta is right ! We are buzy with work and private life so, we need to be more than one for a single country. I know I don't come here as often as I wish but for this mission, I'm ready to be more implied here. I would do all I can to spread the Mika and MFC glow through the world ! :mf_lustslow:

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Further to the welcoming of newbies...

Each country rep could be instrumental in organising fan get-togethers at Mika concerts (or other fan-only gatherings/events).

They could help rally fans together, and organise a meeting place before/after Mika concerts.

They could help the fan club by actively promoting it with signs and t-shirts at Mika concerts, and distributing MFC badges/flashing hearts etc.

People who attend Mika concerts may have no idea about the MFC. This is an ideal opportunity for the country reps to get out there among the waiting crowd and spread the word.

One of the biggest assets of this fan club is its sense of community spirit and the friendships people share. By doing these things, we can hopefully help it reach its full potential.

Oh I have already been doing this kind of thing...guess I can be a co-rep for Japan....

i have been approached by some italians in the past months, but some lost her way...maybe language is really a hindrance, and they preferred to join local forums...but if we make an effort, they might feel at home here too!

...anyway, the rep cannot be a full time translator, so the existence of country threads is a good option! and must be fully advertised welcoming them.

Yeah, you don't want reps having to be translators, that is just too much work.

You're welcome :biggrin2:. There isn't many Poles here, I think that many of them love Mika but don't speak english and don't understand anything here. I'll be proud if I can help them :original:.

I speak a little Polish...but that knowledge isn't a lot haha. I'd have to ask my stepmum if she can teach me some more:naughty:

What about German niki? We have three languages you know :lmao:

actually we should have three people for belgium then... the french one, the dutch one and the german one.... :fisch:

Well I can help also with the flemish newbies :roftl: :roftl:

not with the french and the german speaking newbies though :blush-anim-cl:

(I'm not so good in those languages :blush-anim-cl: )

Oh, really? So the Polish Thread is waiting for you :biggrin2:.

Haha, yeah my stepmum and sister are Polish, so I have a whole Polish family. I do understand what they are talk about most of the time, but I don't speak it yet, except for the easy things like, Goodday, thank you and stuff. I love Polish people though. When we visited my family and some friends of my stepmum they we're so nice. They had never seen me before and already gave me a hug like I was a lost daughter or something:biggrin2: And I love the food:naughty: Oh and we do celebrate Christmas the Polish way:biggrin2:

Haha, yeah my stepmum and sister are Polish, so I have a whole Polish family. I do understand what they are talk about most of the time, but I don't speak it yet, except for the easy things like, Goodday, thank you and stuff. I love Polish people though. When we visited my family and some friends of my stepmum they we're so nice. They had never seen me before and already gave me a hug like I was a lost daughter or something:biggrin2: And I love the food:naughty: Oh and we do celebrate Christmas the Polish way:biggrin2:

I love traditional Polish Christmas! :naughty: It's nice to hear that you know so much about Poland; many people don't know that Poland is in Europe... :thumb_yello:

I love traditional Polish Christmas! :naughty: It's nice to hear that you know so much about Poland; many people don't know that Poland is in Europe... :thumb_yello:

That's stupid:blink: Ofcourse it's in Europe. I visited Poznan and Lotz while I was there. I was in Poznan for the World Dog Show:naughty: