Any Christians?

JoPerrin

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! :bye:

Oh that sounds interesting...what do you do there?

I help people use the computers in a small room... I also make sure they run properly (the bad thing is they don't... they only just run Vista basic... they need more RAM) and I supervise the jobless people who are volunteering... Mum's going to pay me for working there on Tuesdays :kachinga:

hello christians :bye: i'm going to a christian music concert tomorow :naughty:

Ooooh! Hope you have fun!

Hello everyone, I've missed you all, hope you're all well!

Just stopping by to see what the "new" MFC is like, interesting but still foreign to me, when was this done?

Anyway, I didn't even know I was logged in when I came on here! Weird..

Have a blessed week, everyone!

Hey ladyfriend. :) I just noticed the new changes too...

Glad to see you in here. How's things with you?

Btw package is on it's way....hopefully it reaches you THIS time...LOL :)

Things have been pretty great with me, aside from all the college stress. haha

I've witnessed the beauty of God's love and grace a lot recently through others, very beautiful!

How have you been?

And, haha, thank you! You're too good to me!

Isn't your birthday coming up?

That's awesome! It's amazing how He can reveal Himself through others. I was looking at some gorgeous flowers yesterday...just staring at them in awe. I thought to myself "You are just brilliant." :)

I've been okay...busy with work and classes. Boo. :P

And my birthday is in January...so yeah, it's comin' up! LOL Yours is sooner than mine is, though.... :)

That's awesome! It's amazing how He can reveal Himself through others. I was looking at some gorgeous flowers yesterday...just staring at them in awe. I thought to myself "You are just brilliant." :)

I've been okay...busy with work and classes. Boo. :P

And my birthday is in January...so yeah, it's comin' up! LOL Yours is sooner than mine is, though.... :)

Aww! That reminds me of something a friend said to me; "God is constantly trying to reveal himself to us, even in the littlest ways. Every time you pass by a flower He's saying 'I love you.' "

Now every time I see a flower, especially on a bad day, I get all cheered up, haha.

Aww, hope things mellow down for you.

College stress is starting all over again for me..hah. Ah well, soon it'll all be over!

I could have sworn yours was before mine! haha Oh, and I still think of you every time I see Fall leaves. haha :)

omg it's jessica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

Hey there muffin! :wink2::huglove:

• 3 weeks later...
Hey!:bye:

I've been so busy, that I hardly make it on here anymore too. I'm doin fine, what about you?

Hey Laura!

I know what you mean. Things have been kind of hectic on my end, too.

I've been doing pretty well. Not all too much new with me. I'm pretty bummed that I wont be voting tomorrow. Can you believe I miss the cutoff by 19 days?! Grr!

Hey Laura!

I know what you mean. Things have been kind of hectic on my end, too.

I've been doing pretty well. Not all too much new with me. I'm pretty bummed that I wont be voting tomorrow. Can you believe I miss the cutoff by 19 days?! Grr!

It's all this college stuff, very stressful:thumbdown: Aww really? haha I miss it by about *counts* 7 months:naughty: And this time change thing is killin' me! It feel like 11pm....booo and it gets darker so much earlier. At least we 'get more sleep' or so I like to tell myself:naughty:

It's all this college stuff, very stressful:thumbdown: Aww really? haha I miss it by about *counts* 7 months:naughty: And this time change thing is killin' me! It feel like 11pm....booo and it gets darker so much earlier. At least we 'get more sleep' or so I like to tell myself:naughty:

I know! It's driving me crazy, too, trust me. What are you going to major in?

Hahaha. I kind of like it. I was out really late that night at this thing called Catholic Underground and went out to eat with a bunch of people afterward. It was in New York, and I didn't get home until 2..or 1. The time change confused me. xD

I know! It's driving me crazy, too, trust me. What are you going to major in?

Hahaha. I kind of like it. I was out really late that night at this thing called Catholic Underground and went out to eat with a bunch of people afterward. It was in New York, and I didn't get home until 2..or 1. The time change confused me. xD

Well I want to major in Art History, but apparently it's a 'rare' degree, so only some schools offer it, and of those schools I really only liked one -Florida State Univ.- so I pray I get in.

Oooo what's that? It sounds like a lot of fun...New York! Wow, ooo i'm going there in January with my Art History/Humanities class.:bleh:

O last night, I went to the Univ. of Central Florida football game and I didn't get back till 1 either:naughty:

Hey guys...

I've mostly been hanging around the Aussie thread, and they know all about what's happening with me...

Big things:

I've been having bad pains along my back and really low on my stomach... I wnt to the doctor and found out that it's a large cyst (it's 7cm by cm by 12cm :shocked:)... it'll have to be operated on, but I don't know when... I have to see a gynocologist in mid January and won't know any more till then...

And my pet lamb died yesterday! She was killed by dogs! :tears:

Had to bury her too...

Oh, Tegan...I'm so sorry to hear your bad news. I will certainly be keeping you in my prayers. I hope that your operation will go smoothly for you.

Also I'm sorry about your pet lamb. :( My mom's pet sheep was killed by coyotes earlier this year. It's always sad to lose a pet.

Aww, I am so sorry to hear about all that Teegan.

I'll be keeping you in my prayers, I hope everything goes well with your surgery.

A pet lamb? Don't see too many of those running around here where I am from. I'm really sorry about your lamb though. :(

Hiya! hav u mist me?

Ive bin so buzy

Brownies mad me laf on monday. we were doing bout the promise and a part of it is to love my god. and a six (group they work in) got down on their nees and prayed. one of the brownies sed their prayer quiet and one of the brownies in audience piped up wit " God wont be able too hear you cause you speak 2 quiet. you hav 2 say it realy loud so god can hear". so Eagle (Me) had too explan too her dat u cud pray in ur head and god wud still hear ur prayer.

It amases me wot children fink of god aint it?

Oh, Tegan...I'm so sorry to hear your bad news. I will certainly be keeping you in my prayers. I hope that your operation will go smoothly for you.

Also I'm sorry about your pet lamb. :( My mom's pet sheep was killed by coyotes earlier this year. It's always sad to lose a pet.

Aww, I am so sorry to hear about all that Teegan.

I'll be keeping you in my prayers, I hope everything goes well with your surgery.

A pet lamb? Don't see too many of those running around here where I am from. I'm really sorry about your lamb though. :(

Teegs :tears:

I'm so sorry this has happened, my guinea pig died last year from a dog bite as well, and it was so sudden ... I'll be thinking of you, lots and lots :huglove:

Thanks girls... I appreciate it.

Amanda: You don't often see pet lambs around here either, but my grandparents have a phone and they're getting a bit old to be looking after a pet lamb...

I'll make sure to keep you posted once i find out anything else...

Hiya! hav u mist me?

Ive bin so buzy

Brownies mad me laf on monday. we were doing bout the promise and a part of it is to love my god. and a six (group they work in) got down on their nees and prayed. one of the brownies sed their prayer quiet and one of the brownies in audience piped up wit " God wont be able too hear you cause you speak 2 quiet. you hav 2 say it realy loud so god can hear". so Eagle (Me) had too explan too her dat u cud pray in ur head and god wud still hear ur prayer.

It amases me wot children fink of god aint it?

:wub2:

Hey Jo!

That's so cute!

I remember being in brownies... I can't remember if I was a sixer, but I think I was...

Here they don't call brownies brownies anymore... they're called guides (but they differentiate between them by referring to the age groups :thumbdown:)... guides don't even camp anymore!

Tegan I'm sooo sorry! I hope your sugery goes well:wink2: I will definetly keep you in my prayers.

My sister is getting Confirmed in a few months and she must choose a saint, but is having some trouble. Do any of you know any really cool (preferably female) Saints? Oh and she asked me to be her sponser:wub2: That really made me so excited! When she told me she couldn't really think of saints, I said "Wait let me go ask my friends on MFC!" :naughty: so here I am....any suggestions?

Tegan I'm sooo sorry! I hope your sugery goes well:wink2: I will definetly keep you in my prayers.

My sister is getting Confirmed in a few months and she must choose a saint, but is having some trouble. Do any of you know any really cool (preferably female) Saints? Oh and she asked me to be her sponser:wub2: That really made me so excited! When she told me she couldn't really think of saints, I said "Wait let me go ask my friends on MFC!" :naughty: so here I am....any suggestions?

:das: Shall I PM you? I think I will, let me think of some of my favorites. :D

And congrats on being chosen as a sponsor!! What an honor!

Hello my fellow christians! :)

So, I have a question for those of you who know about it.....

You know the whole issue about Proposition 8 (not allowing a gay marriage to be called a family)?

What are you views on it?

My church is adamantly against gay marriage, families, etc...but I'm not--especially since one of my close friends just barely came out of the closet.

So, I just want to hear what you guys think of it.

Thanks Laura!

Oooooooh... a saint... I don't know!

Might have a think about it and get back to you!

Hello my fellow christians! :)

So, I have a question for those of you who know about it.....

You know the whole issue about Proposition 8 (not allowing a gay marriage to be called a family)?

What are you views on it?

My church is adamantly against gay marriage, families, etc...but I'm not--especially since one of my close friends just barely came out of the closet.

So, I just want to hear what you guys think of it.

I've heard of it...

I'm like you, I'm not against it. If I were I'd have a few issues with the Aussies in particular... speaking of which, we had this exact same conversation a few days ago (just after the election I believe)...

I honestly don't see what is really that wrong with it. As far as I'm concerned, they're not hurting anyone by being gay, and I don't see whay they can't have the same rights and priviledges as a straight couple...

In regards to religion, I understand the thoughts behind such a belief and I respect those who think that it is wrong, but I don't agree with it.

I'll see if I can find the convo we had...